Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61651 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68574 Mar 23, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldn't last three days teaching middle school math at an inner city school. He could never control the kids.
Based on his posts here in topix, you are probably right. The kids would run him off.
Murphy

United States

#68575 Mar 23, 2013
This used to be such a fun thread. What happened to Fenris?
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68576 Mar 24, 2013
The Tea Party is Boycotting Fox News Because It Is Too Liberal

http://www.politicususa.com/tea-party-boycott...

Now there is a headline I thought I'd never read....
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68577 Mar 24, 2013
Murphy wrote:
This used to be such a fun thread. What happened to Fenris?
DingleBrain ran him off with his nonsense.
fatbacksx

Portland, OR

#68579 Mar 24, 2013
Death and Taxes wrote:
I disagree, that will just add the "comedian" unemployment rate. What will they make fun of without George or Dick to kick around . There is always Hannity, now HE is funny,don't care who you are.
No fun about being traitors.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68580 Mar 25, 2013
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote for Republicans

http://www.examiner.com/article/misinformed-u...

I recently sat down and spoke with an acquaintance of mine, trying to get a grip on what people are thinking about the future of our country. He said he will vote for Mitt Romney because, "we need a business person to get our debt down." I asked where he got his news, and after trying to deflect from the question, the answer finally came. "I don't pay attention too much, but when I do, I watch Fox." Fox News is the primary source for information for millions of Americans across the country and that's where the problem starts.

WOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED...LOL
Starlight

United States

#68581 Mar 25, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
I recently sat down and spoke with an acquaintance of mine, trying to get a grip on what people are thinking about the future of our country. He said he will vote for Mitt Romney because, "we need a business person to get our debt down." I asked where he got his news, and after trying to deflect from the question, the answer finally came. "I don't pay attention too much, but when I do, I watch Fox." Fox News is the primary source for information for millions of Americans across the country and that's where the problem starts.
Maybe the public would watch more of the other networks if they were more fair and more balanced. The public is not stupid like you DingleBrain.
Jesse

United States

#68582 Mar 26, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
Nobody wants to know what you might guess or not guess. Your posts have made you irrelevant --- all you do is post something to antagonize others anyway.

The left hates FoxNews because they can't stand not having a monopoly on the media. What kind of shows do you like? Rachel Maddow or Big Ed, or maybe Chris Matthews? They are campaigning for Obama and the left. If that's what you like to watch, go for it.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68583 Mar 29, 2013
Obama may be remembered as the only US President who entered office with high unemployment who never really did anything to try to get the economy going again. He thought Obamacare and carbon taxes were more important than workers finding jobs.
Jesse

United States

#68584 Apr 3, 2013
Sending a B2 to fly over Korea? Wow, what a commander in chief? What an idiot!!!!!
indy

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#68585 Apr 3, 2013
since when is limbaugh an office holding member of the gop? as for people who do affect our daily lives, we should drop the regime ....... but i do have to thank the left for turning me on to limbaugh, i like w3hen he plays dems on tape, their own words, then the left tells us its all made up...lol.... they are his biggest promoters, they must not realize it..... my old party is being run by nuts.....
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68586 Apr 4, 2013
indy wrote:
since when is limbaugh an office holding member of the gop? as for people who do affect our daily lives, we should drop the regime ....... but i do have to thank the left for turning me on to limbaugh, i like w3hen he plays dems on tape, their own words, then the left tells us its all made up...lol.... they are his biggest promoters, they must not realize it..... my old party is being run by nuts.....
Limbaugh has built his radio fortune by letting the public know what the mainstream media tries to keep hidden from the public.

He has even said that he would have never been successful if the mainstream media had been doing their jobs fairly and well. That's a big part of why they try to belittle him.
Starlight

United States

#68587 Apr 5, 2013
The poor jobs numbers this morning threw the stock market for a loop. Obamacare is killing job creation. Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68588 Apr 5, 2013
Starlight wrote:
The poor jobs numbers this morning threw the stock market for a loop. Obamacare is killing job creation. Don't blame me, I voted for Romney.
Nobody is going to add employees that put them over the threshold numbers for Obamacare. Indurance premiums are going to continue to rise and lots of companies are just going to stop offering their workers healthcare insurance --- it'll be cheaper to pay the fine.

Thanks for voting for Romney. He would have gotten the economy going by now and people would start looking for jobs again and many would be getting hired. He would have OK'd the Keystone Pipeline I think. Obama is clueless --- did you see him shooting hoops the other day on the news --- he made about 2 baskets in about 22 shots and he missed easy layups after he missed several jumpers.

A Tea Party group called me today and asked for $100, I told them I couldn't give them any money.
Jesse

United States

#68589 Apr 7, 2013
I saw a couple of minutes of Obama on tv talking about the science of mapping the brain. He looked so lost on the topic, I'm surprise tha this his handlers let him go on television talking about it.

Who knows, maybe his teleprompter was on the blink that day.
Starlight

United States

#68590 Apr 9, 2013
Can't find a full time job? Losing your workplace healthcare insurance? Insurance premiums going up?

Don't blame me. I voted for Romney.
Jesse

United States

#68592 Apr 11, 2013
Now gun control is a big issue. It's not guns that are the problem, it's people wanting to hurt other people.

Look at Washington DC --- it's a gun free city. Lots of shooting there.

Govt needs to get back to basics. Cut govt spending. Let us be free.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68593 Apr 13, 2013
There is a general feeling around America that Obama has failed us as a president.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#68594 Apr 14, 2013
Dead Thread. Foolish rethuglicans killed it. RIH
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68595 Apr 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Dead Thread. Foolish rethuglicans killed it. RIH
Jobs Jobs Jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City wet vote is Tuesday Jun 20 Fact 11
News MillerCoors gets Blue Moon 'craft beer' lawsuit... Jun 17 uminocha 1
News Woman sought following tequila theft from Oakvi... Jun 16 stupid 2 sell 1
News The French connection: New mural at Charleston ... Jun 12 halcyonplacecharl... 1
News What's the deal with Trump Wine? Jun 10 Vomit Juice 7
News One of the sandwiches at Collective Espresso at... (May '15) Jun 8 Sarah 2
News Yelp Indy touts Richmond for Indiana getaway Jun 1 Clint 1
More from around the web