Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61649 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68347 Dec 31, 2012
Poll: Obama, Clinton still USA's most admired persons

Americans also cited those who serve: Connecticut teachers and U.S. troops.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Chase Sanborn

United States

#68348 Dec 31, 2012
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
Poll: Obama, Clinton still USA's most admired persons
Americans also cited those who serve: Connecticut teachers and U.S. troops.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
you just can't make that sheet up!!!

ha ha ha Unbelievable
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#68350 Jan 2, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
The self absortion of Democrats knows no bounds.
Opposition is supposed to lay down and die. As the Republicans found out with the Democrats, it won't happen. Democrat values are not everyone else's values.
As for tired and predictable, isn't that the platform Obama ran on?
Obama is "dead on point" and all of you who added your little hateful stamps of approval to this thread are full of shit and you know it. What is with you people? Why can't you tell the truth...what? Will you ROT like a vampire in sunlight if the Truth hits you? My GAWD White Folk... Give racism a rest!!! I agree 100% that Rush Lumbard is a fat red neck, ignorant slob who should be banned from public speaking, let along host a live radio or tv show. The fact that he does and has so many ignorant, racist, lost wanna be superior idiots listening to him, exposes white Americans for what they truly are! PATHETIC! Can't you all see why the world rejoiced with the Re-Election of President Obama? White leadership sucks!
Starlight

United States

#68351 Jan 3, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is "dead on point" and all of you who added your little hateful stamps of approval to this thread are full of shit and you know it. What is with you people? Why can't you tell the truth...what? Will you ROT like a vampire in sunlight if the Truth hits you? My GAWD White Folk... Give racism a rest!!! I agree 100% that Rush Lumbard is a fat red neck, ignorant slob who should be banned from public speaking, let along host a live radio or tv show. The fact that he does and has so many ignorant, racist, lost wanna be superior idiots listening to him, exposes white Americans for what they truly are! PATHETIC! Can't you all see why the world rejoiced with the Re-Election of President Obama? White leadership sucks!
Rush wouldn't have a radio show if there weren't so many things to talk about that the mainstream media refuses to discuss publicly.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68353 Jan 3, 2013
With Millions Still Waiting For Sandy Relief, Republicans Reintroduce Obamacare Repeal

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/01/03/13...

The 112th Congress gaveled to a close on Thursday afternoon without passing a relief package for victims of Hurricane Sandy or reauthorizing the Violence Against Women Act, but Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) isn’t too concerned about finishing what Republicans had left undone. Instead, at 12:00 PM she introduced the very first piece of legislation to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which states are now busily implementing.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#68354 Jan 4, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush wouldn't have a radio show if there weren't so many things to talk about that the mainstream media refuses to discuss publicly.
OHHH Yeah! LIKE:

"We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage." –Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment.(May 9, 2012)

"Now, how can I be anti-woman? I even judged the Miss America pageant." -Rush Limbaugh, March 14, 2012

"What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex." -Rush Limbaugh, referring to a Georgetown Law School student who was denied the right to speak at a congressional hearing on contraception, in which she planned to discuss a friend of hers who needed contraception to prevent the growth of cysts, February 29, 2012

Thank GAWD for mainstream Media!!!
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68355 Jan 4, 2013
Rep. Ellison:‘If Republicans want to do cuts,’ then cut corporate welfare

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/04/rep-ell...

“If Republicans want to have a conversation about cuts, we should have a conversation about cuts,” Ellison, a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, told host Cenk Uygur.“Let’s start with Medicare Part D and say,‘If you want to save money, you want to cut the deficit, let’s let there be competitive bidding for Medicare Part D prescription drugs. That would save about $150 billion.”
Raw Story
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Shelton, CT

#68356 Jan 7, 2013
WTF

Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS), whose Mississippi district is situated on the Gulf Coast, was one of 67 Republicans on Friday to vote against a $9.7 billion relief package to victims of Hurricane Sandy.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68357 Jan 7, 2013
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
WTF
Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-MS), whose Mississippi district is situated on the Gulf Coast, was one of 67 Republicans on Friday to vote against a $9.7 billion relief package to victims of Hurricane Sandy.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
It is still a free country. Our representatives cast their votes and if DingleBrain doesn't like them? OMG OMG OMG

Maybe they wanna take out DingleBrain's junk food earmark?
Starlight

United States

#68359 Jan 7, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHH Yeah! LIKE:
"We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage." –Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment.(May 9, 2012)
"Now, how can I be anti-woman? I even judged the Miss America pageant." -Rush Limbaugh, March 14, 2012
"What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex." -Rush Limbaugh, referring to a Georgetown Law School student who was denied the right to speak at a congressional hearing on contraception, in which she planned to discuss a friend of hers who needed contraception to prevent the growth of cysts, February 29, 2012
Thank GAWD for mainstream Media!!!
I didn't say that everything that Limbaugh says on his shows is worth listening to. You can cherrypick and quote him at his worst, but the fact remains that he wouldn't have a show if the mainstream media was delivering fair and responsible news to the public.

You are a dishonest fool if you deny it.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68360 Jan 7, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still a free country. Our representatives cast their votes and if DingleBrain doesn't like them? OMG OMG OMG
Maybe they wanna take out DingleBrain's junk food earmark?
"OMG OMG OMG" LMAO...are you a chick or what? You a guy? You Popeye or Olive Oil?
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#68361 Jan 7, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that everything that Limbaugh says on his shows is worth listening to. You can cherrypick and quote him at his worst, but the fact remains that he wouldn't have a show if the mainstream media was delivering fair and responsible news to the public.
hehehehe...I'll say!! Actually not a dayummm thing he says is worth listening to...but some of that shit is down right hysterical!!!! LIKE:

1) "The phony soldiers." --on U.S. service members who support withdrawal from Iraq

2) "He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act.... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." --on an ad by Michael J. Fox endorsing Claire McCaskill for Senate for supporting embryonic stem cell research

3) "And don't forget, Sherrod Brown is black. There's a racial component here, too. And now, the newspaper that I'm reading all this from is The New York Times, and they, of course, don't mention that." --on the 2006 Ohio Senate primary race involving then-Rep. Sherrod Brown (D-OH), who is white

4) "This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation...I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of the need to blow some steam off?" --on the Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal

5) In 1995: "Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too."

Baaahhhaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Dam I'm on the floor laughing...wait ...wait...oh my GOD...my stomach hurts.. Baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa a
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#68362 Jan 7, 2013
More "Intelligent" muttering from the FAT GUY aka Rush Limbaugh...The Republican LEADER! ROFLMAO

Rush Limbaugh has been a poison on America for a couple decades now. Since his horrible attacks on women last week, Limbaugh has suffered the loss of over 40 sponsors and has received criticism from both Republicans and Democrats, although the Republicans haven’t condemned him nearly as much. Many advertisers and radio stations still support this man. So just in case they haven’t been listening to the crap Limbaugh says on his pathetic show, here are 35 sexist, racist, hateful, and stupid quotes uttered by the merchant of hate and de facto leader of the GOP himself, Rush Limbaugh.

1.“Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud.”
~Rush Limbaugh, 1994 List of 35 Undeniable Truths

2.“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”
~Rush Limbaugh, The Rush Limbaugh Show, December 2011

3.“Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.”
~Rush Limbaugh, The Rush Limbaugh Show, August 12, 2005

4.“Let’s say we discover the gene that says the kid’s gonna be gay. How many parents, if they knew before the kid was gonna be born,[that he] was gonna be gay, they would take the pregnancy to term? Well, you don’t know but let’s say half of them said,“Oh, no, I don’t wanna do that to a kid.”[Then the] gay community finds out about this. The gay community would do the fastest 180 and become pro-life faster than anybody you’ve ever seen.… They’d be so against abortion if it was discovered that you could abort what you knew were gonna be gay babies.”
~Rush Limbaugh, offending homosexuals, women, parents, etc…, January 2003

5.“The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It’s natural. It’s as natural as the ocean water is.”–Rush Limbaugh, on the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and refuting science, May 3, 2010

6.“Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?”
~Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton on his 1993 television show

7.“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”
~Rush Limbaugh, on women who protest against sexual harassment, The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

8.“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”~Rush Limbaugh, accusing people who exercise of being the reason why health care costs are so high, June 12, 2009

9.“What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex — what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex.”

No wonder the republicans were crying when they lost the election. They were so confused. Po thangs!
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68363 Jan 7, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/21/rush...

On Monday, though, Politico's Dylan Byers got an early look at the latest ratings report from Arbitron:

The conservative radio host's ratings fell 27 percent in the key 25-54 demo in New York City, 31 percent in Houston-Galveston, 40 percent in Seattle-Tacoma, and 35 percent in Jacksonville, according to a selection of the March 29-April 25 Arbitron ratings provided by an industry source.

Rush Limbaugh's Audience May Be Much Smaller Than You Think

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-03-1...

"Premiere Radio Networks, Limbaugh's national syndicator, estimated last year that 3.59 million people were in Limbaugh's audience during an average quarter-hour of his program, based on a review of Arbitron's piecemeal data about hundreds of stations."

By my math 311 million Americans vs 3.6 million listeners 0.011% for 15 minutes mind you.....

He has .01% of the total whack job right wing nuts in the country. WOOO HOOO!

IRREVERENT........
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#68364 Jan 7, 2013
If you want to view the rest...get that pop corn in the Microwave and a beer all you rednecks and click here:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/08/35-ha...

Have a good Limbaugh evening!
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68365 Jan 7, 2013
The wealthiest Americans save $3 trillion dollars a year through a system of subsidies and tax avoidance schemes, which totals three times more than our annual deficit.

http://www.cagle.com/2013/01/tax-avoidance-on...

A half dozen of yrs of this shit and voila deficit over.....but I'm sorry I am confusing all your silly bullshit posts with facts....those damn things keep getting in the way....
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68366 Jan 7, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
If you want to view the rest...get that pop corn in the Microwave and a beer all you rednecks and click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/08/35-ha...
Have a good Limbaugh evening!
Just the picture of him is .... searching for a word. Fat blow hard drug addicted pawn of the GOP. Hey that wasn't too bad huh?
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68367 Jan 7, 2013
This Is How You Prank the Supreme Court Properly:“Actually, Officer, I Have a Corporate Certificate In the Glove Box So the Two Of Us ‘People’ Are Allowed To Drive In the Carpool Lane”

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2013/01/07/actual...

LMAO
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68368 Jan 7, 2013
UPDATED: Fox Deceptively Crops 2008 Obama Speech To Falsely Suggest Assault Weapons Hypocrisy

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/07/fox-d...

Nooooooo! Faux News! They would never do something like that....unfortunately all the 60-70 plus viewers will be dead by 2016...but I do love ya you old guys and gals just like my Mom.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68369 Jan 7, 2013
THE DAILY CHANGE: CHUCK HAGEL IN 2011: PENTAGON BUDGET IS ‘BLOATED,’ IT MUST BE ‘PARED DOWN’

http://boldprogressives.org/chuck-hagel-in-20...

DO YOU THINK?

http://www.globalfirepower.com/defense-spendi...

More then the next 18 countries combined.... including our next biggest threat (according to Romney) China!!!!

Don't get me wrong I made a lot of earnings off the defense industry....but seriously it is ridiculous. I could tell you stories but than I would have to kill you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starbucks revokes ban on Tampa man Jul 31 Yes Liberal 3
News Wine on the Mountain draws big crowds Jul 31 Sherbet 1
News Man suspected of bizarre Vallejo kidnapping tha... Jul 30 lux 21
News Starbucks opening at Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu Jul 28 Beau Toichi 11
News Starbucks lifts ban on man who confronted peopl... Jul 27 whineybuxmanagment 1
News Rare Scotch whisky tops world record auction price (Oct '07) Jul 24 Ricardo_C29 206
News Yankee Distillers opens in Clifton Park today Jul 23 Mark K 3
More from around the web