Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees ove...

Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 years

There are 4 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Jan 29, 2017, titled Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees over next 5 years. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Texxy the Selfie Cat

Spring, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2017
What will their cups say then? Would anyone boycott Starbuck's? I don't go there because their coffee is too expensive. I can drink coffee at home for about 1/10 of what it would cost in the store. I can afford it and choose not to.

What about the 10,000 Americans who could use jobs?
C Kersey

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 6, 2018
"Howard Schultz, the controversial outgoing Executive Chairman of Starbucks Coffee Company— and now a prospective 2020 candidate for the Democratic Presidential nomination—ripped the Democrats Tuesday morning in an interview, suggesting the Democratic party needs a leader who won't let it veer too far to the left. Schultz also criticized Democrats for overspending, for promising to enact a single-payer healthcare system and promising to provide jobs to the unemployed." ---Emily Zanotti, 5 June 2018
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Jun 6, 2018
Once again “progressive elitists” at Starbucks like the “progressive elitists” of the DNC openly show their disdain for middle class Americans by exploiting illegal aliens to drive down wages. BTW “progressive” Starbucks pays an average wage of $9.45/hr or about the price of an average coffee at Starbucks. Supervisors can make a whopping $11.65. This is what theDNC and their billionaire backers want for American workers. BTW the average salary for a Trump employee is over $60,0000.00 a year.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Jun 6, 2018
Sorry too many 0s $60,000.00/year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Tulsa Brewpub To Have Gluten-Free Beer Wed OMGglutenFREE 1
News PG&E turns off power in 12 counties, citing fir... Oct 15 ThomasA 2
News In the Arizona mountains, a store dedicated to ... Oct 15 Concave 1
News Developer Targets Historic Building for Starbucks Oct 15 JOE DIRT 1
Looking for Wild Spirit Liquor (Apr '07) Oct 8 Drew 141
News New NAFTA deal unlikely to push dairy aisle pri... Oct 5 Trump is a joke 9
News Dairy concessions in new NAFTA deal 'gives up q... Oct 2 Give Away 1