Starbucks plans drive-through-only sp...

Starbucks plans drive-through-only spot in Va. Beach

There are 3 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Starbucks plans drive-through-only spot in Va. Beach. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

Starbucks plans to open its first drive-through-only shop in Virginia later this month in Virginia Beach, according to a news release today from a real estate leasing agent for the coffee giant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

Mrs Bones

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Aug 16, 2013
At the corner of Va Beach Blvd and Great Neck? It would be great if you could avoid getting mailed a ticket there for not coming to a complete stop by stopping at Starbucks?
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#2 Aug 19, 2013
I would very much like to see Starbucks make a donation to Beacon House~ an Eggleston day program on Virginia Beach Blvd. for brian injury survivors!!
angiesmom99

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2013
If they would have done research there already is a drive thru Starbucks two doors down from the Human Resource Building on Va Beach Blvd near S Plaza Trail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brewery Makes Beer With Belly Button Lint 4 hr Dr Wu 2
News Woman Sues Starbucks for Too Much Ice in Coffee 15 hr Three Days 1
News Barossa Valley brothers develop bottle top to f... Apr 30 lozita 1
News Dunkin' Donuts to open in South City Apr 29 Sheri Ann 1
News 13 Pitch-Perfect Margaritas to Try in Los Angeles Apr 29 Lucy Jane 1
News Second Annual Santa Barbara Beach Ball to Featu... Apr 26 Lucy jane 1
News wins Best Music Video at International Wine Fil... Apr 26 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web