Starbucks' new super-expensive coffee: Worth it?

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Until a few weeks ago, Starbucks' most expensive coffee was the citrusy, milk-chocolatey Jamaica Blue Mountain, available for $30 for a half-pound of beans, or $4.50 for a tall, brewed cup.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Everything has a designer label, why not coffee too? I won't buy it, but hey, some people like things that sound fancy and cost a lot, more power to Starbucks if this proves profitable.
Ray

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I wouldn't pay $7 a cup, but say what you may,
i like going to Starbucks abroad because it feels little bit homey, i said little bit!
It's the feeling, music etc., i once lived in Seattle for couple years (-94-95) and that was before Starbucks was well known, what a great city Seattle is......yeah i would't pay $7 a cup but what i would do like right now, i'd pay $20 if i could walk the streets in America for 20 minutes, i'd love to be there in America and if there......yeah, then i'd pay that $7 a cup!
Michelle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Ray, you are welcome back to Seattle at any time-and you can have the $3 coffee and it will give you all the warm fuzzies:)
Michelle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I would never pay $7 for a cup of coffee, btw.
Michelle

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

$4.50 though--I might try it, the fear is that I will get hooked. . . .

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Michelle wrote:
$4.50 though--I might try it, the fear is that I will get hooked....
You only get hooked on things like coffee if you have a weak will ... or drink as much as I do.
Ray

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Thanks Michelle!
I'm originally from Europe but Europe's not my cup of tea! I've had the best years of my life in America and no place else!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••