People angry over state's closure of Missouri dairy farm

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: KCTV5 28

A Missouri farm is devastated when the state raided their dairy and confiscated cheese made from raw milk.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Houston, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I love farms
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Personally I think they smell .
aur56

Aurora, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Good luck getting food for your family without farms...
food freedom

Reeds Spring, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013
The fight on raw milk continues.
the real guest

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Buried at the very bottom of the news story is this crucial fact:

"It is legal to sell raw milk within Kansas and Missouri."

If the owners of that farm were doing nothing illegal, then it is indeed a case of government vastly overreaching its lawful powers.

At the very least, the farm should be compensated for its losses.
food freedom

Ozark, MO

#6 Feb 4, 2013
The fight against raw milk seems to be motivated by the corporations who are the middleman between the farmers and the milk sellers.Many,many dairies have had to close,and the endgame may be corporate farms only.
me too

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Agreed
free by birth

Warrenton, MO

#8 Feb 4, 2013
This is part of an attack on all liberties and self-dependence. It's easier to control us if they centralize everthing, take away our ability to take care of our own needs and make us dependant on their services at a high price. It's obvious that our govt. has been taken over by a cabal of evil parasites that have no respect for life, law or truth and wish to enslave us in their various schemes.
food freedom

Ozark, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2013
I loved the commercial during the Super Bowl honoring the American farmer.
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#10 Feb 4, 2013
the real guest

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
That's fine if the CDC is concerned. That's a long way from confiscating private property and putting a private company out of business.

If people want to consume raw milk, that's their business. Maybe they don't want to consume high concentrations of hormones that are present in the big dairy "safe" milk.

I'm so sick of these pointy headed liberals in DC assuming they know better than everyone else how people should live their lives.
food freedom

Branson, MO

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Eating sushi is more risky than drinking raw milk,but restaurants just have to post that raw fish could possibly be a health risk.That is all raw milk and it's products should have to have is a warning label.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#13 Feb 6, 2013
They could say that its not for human consumption like the people do with the bath salts. It's door stop cheese..see? Its a decor item. Although they shouldnt need to hide something that is normal human activity... You know kind of like the stuff we have been doing for thousands of years..such as growing and tending gardens. But yet.. we do have electricity, modern convenieces, and a loving caring government to protect us from ourselves. You know them monsanto executives probably like em some raw milk and organic veggies too. Might even be surprised to see what great lengths they go to procure such delectables.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#14 Feb 6, 2013
You silly humans dont want a facsistic monopoly over your food supply? The shutting down of small business and the industrialization of agriculture? You mean to say that you dont want some Dow chemical with your dinner tonight? Or, could it be you are roundup ready?? Just a few more bites my deary. te he he
Yeah

Ava, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Let's go Amish! They can do it and get away with it all day.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Actually, the amish have been s.w.a.t. teamed many times for the sale of raw milk. Armed police entering organic food stores at gunpoint in california. The amish arent getting away with anything that we could not. There is no law that states you must use a social security number either. Look on the card and see who the owners are. It would be mighty hard to make a living without using it in our society because of the employment process we have been fooled into, but that is what a lot of amish do, they are hard workers who dont want to be slaves for a bunch of parasitic demons.
sam

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Then, they came for this dairy.
Then, they came for me.
Then, they came for you.

Food Manufacturers are Fraudulently Diluting High-Quality Food with Inferior Sometimes DANGEROUS Quality Junk
https://currenteventsusa.wordpress.com/2013/0...

Then they came for the Morningland Dairy, Then they came for You
https://currenteventsusa.wordpress.com/2013/0...

I could use a dozen hard boiled eggs.
sam

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2013
That shows me in Austin, but I'm in Springfield, actin' like I'm knowin' what I'm doin'.. ㋡
free by birth

Blairsville, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
How did our species make it those thousands of years without our government to save us from ourselves??!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2013
CLOSE ALL FARMS!!!!!
Then we cal all just starve to death.
Population problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Rico: Ready to a oeKnow Jacka ? 2 hr Doc Proper 1
Protest needed over milk prices (Feb '09) Fri tweet 7
Cowichan makes list of Canada's top 20 destinat... Fri Bob 1
Chillie bears promoted to a oepalate cleansera Thu Spotted Girl 3
The best motels, hotels, inns and B&Bs in San L... Thu carlthehiker 2
Big Hops to open beer bar near downtown Jan 22 Leachmark707 1
Go in Hokkaido: Snow, onsen and 300+ beers Jan 22 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 5
More from around the web