Restaurant review: Foundation Tavern ...

Restaurant review: Foundation Tavern (former Krocks Pub) in Lower Macungie

There are 15 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 5, 2017, titled Restaurant review: Foundation Tavern (former Krocks Pub) in Lower Macungie. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

After closing for two months this year, the Krocks Pub at the Shepherd Hills Golf Club in Lower Macungie Township has emerged with a new look, a new owner and a new name: Foundation Tavern. Robert Ashford, who operated the Locust Valley Golf Club in Upper Saucon Township, has turned the spot from a local sports bar into more of a restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

schizoaffective

Irwin, PA

#1 Oct 5, 2017
Like everything else in fancy-schmancy Macungie...overpriced. No souse or beet eggs. Not even a pickled tripe appetizer.
weapon X

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2017
schizoaffective wrote:
Like everything else in fancy-schmancy Macungie...overpriced. No souse or beet eggs. Not even a pickled tripe appetizer.
ItZ can't go without cashing in and changing itS nameZ, this one I really find funny hahaha¿¡)$ Same shit stew only the nameS are changed to protect the criminally inclined clientel and such¿¡)$
schizoaffective

Irwin, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2017
The dreaded Macungie mafia.
weapon X

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2017
schizoaffective wrote:
One in the same, hahaha¿¡)$ ItZ a parasitic bunch in the nationZ cesspool by REdesignZ¿¡)$

Get some sleep schitZ¡¡¡¡¡¡
weapon X

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2017
schizoaffective wrote:
SchitZ, cluelessnessly cognaZant with a nose full of Zolt hahaha?!)$
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#6 Dec 18, 2017
schizoaffective wrote:
they roll into town in August in their fancy antique cars and old toys
Richard Kranium

Vaudreuil, Canada

#7 Dec 18, 2017
At the middle school in Fogelsville, where I teach, we had Hot Dog Day. We went down to the gym lockers, and each boy took it in turn to drop his shorts. He would manipulate himself to tumescense, and then put a mini hot dog bun over his weiner. Another boy would squirt some ketchup and mustard on it, and kneeling down, would eat the hot dog bun, and lick of the condiments trying not to bite the weiner.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#8 Dec 18, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
At the middle school in Fogelsville, where I teach, we had Hot Dog Day. We went down to the gym lockers, and each boy took it in turn to drop his shorts. He would manipulate himself to tumescense, and then put a mini hot dog bun over his weiner. Another boy would squirt some ketchup and mustard on it, and kneeling down, would eat the hot dog bun, and lick of the condiments trying not to bite the weiner.
WNC strikes again with his pervy boy talk. Very creepy
WNC

Kirkland, Canada

#9 Dec 19, 2017
And pervy Kranium zooms in toread it. Very creepy.
Richard Kranium

Canada

#10 Dec 19, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
I can hardly wait till Hamburger Day, when I can grind my meat between a boy's warm buns.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#11 Dec 19, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>

I can hardly wait till Hamburger Day, when I can grind my meat between a boy's warm buns.
The boy obsessed WNC and one of his many name changes, swoops in with one of his many ( and I'm not kidding when I post MANY) name changes.

WNC you need some NEW (and I mean NEW) material.

Thank you for your support ( and I mean that in the jock strap sort of way).

Your friend ( well not really) R. Kranium
weapon X

United States

#12 Dec 21, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text> The boy obsessed WNC and one of his many name changes, swoops in with one of his many ( and I'm not kidding when I post MANY) name changes.

WNC you need some NEW (and I mean NEW) material.

Thank you for your support ( and I mean that in the jock strap sort of way).

Your friend ( well not really) R. Kranium
It and the blogg menstralatorZ deleted my comment of it's fartZ smelling of jiZZ?!)$
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2017
weapon X wrote:
<quoted text>
It and the blogg menstralatorZ deleted my comment of it's fartZ smelling of jiZZ?!)$
probably the same person. Which would explain why WNC posts aren't deleted
weapon X

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>probably the same person. Which would explain why WNC posts aren't deleted
Local media sized advertiZmentalistZ operating all under cover of local law as hospital war Gamez?!)$
What Nifty Creche

Saint-andré-avellin, Canada

#15 Dec 23, 2017
Did anybody see the nativity display outside Richard Kranium's house in Fogelsville? Really nifty!
Baby Jesus is lying face down in the manger, with his swaddling clothes pulled down, and Mary is spanking his bare buttocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drink Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Tulsa Brewpub To Have Gluten-Free Beer Oct 17 OMGglutenFREE 1
News PG&E turns off power in 12 counties, citing fir... Oct 15 ThomasA 2
News In the Arizona mountains, a store dedicated to ... Oct 15 Concave 1
News Developer Targets Historic Building for Starbucks Oct 15 JOE DIRT 1
Looking for Wild Spirit Liquor (Apr '07) Oct 8 Drew 141
News New NAFTA deal unlikely to push dairy aisle pri... Oct 5 Trump is a joke 9
News Dairy concessions in new NAFTA deal 'gives up q... Oct 2 Give Away 1