Unknown Cause of Mass Fish Deaths in DR

Unknown Cause of Mass Fish Deaths in DR

There are 1 comment on the Prensa Latina story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Unknown Cause of Mass Fish Deaths in DR. In it, Prensa Latina reports that:

Santo Domingo, Sep 18 The death of thousands of fish on a beach in Semana Province, northeast Dominican Republic, has Dominican and provincial authorities and puzzled and concerned, demanding an urgent ... via Prensa Latina

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Prensa Latina.

Rock the Casbah

Lakewood, NJ

#1 Sep 28, 2007
I've just read an article in the San Diego Union Tribune about how power plants that use seawater to cool down the generators discharge seawater that is twice as salty as it was when they pumped it out of the ocean. That can kill marine life in the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samana, Dominican Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spain celebrates Columbus, descendants defend h... (May '06) Dec '14 clickjogos 67
News Family of Merrimack drowning victim looking for... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sanchez 2
News In Cuba, trend seen away from eccentric names (Feb '14) Feb '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Former girlfriend of Clifton Powerball jackpot ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 wicked people stink 15
News NJ man in court over Powerball win (Nov '13) Nov '13 John Snow 12
News Danbury Jerk Fest (Sep '13) Sep '13 Black Peter 1
News 200 fall sick due to food poisoning at Dominica... (Apr '10) May '13 mybackfkinghurts 5
More from around the web