Byron man killed in Warner Robins mot...

Byron man killed in Warner Robins motorcycle accident

There are 2 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Byron man killed in Warner Robins motorcycle accident. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

Marcus Jerome Allen, 27, was riding a Yamaha YZ 250 when he lost control on Booth Road in Warner Robins just after 7 p.m., according to a news release from the Warner Robins Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Christopher Lee

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Marcus was my wife's first cousin,although I didn't know him as long as most people did,but I do know that he was a good man with an incredibly kind heart and a good father who went above and beyond for his two children.I can honestly say that I haven't met too many people who loved and stood up for friends and family as much as he did.I often saw him when visiting my wife's auntie's house.I regret that we didn't get the chance to hang out and get to know each other better,but I do know this much......... the world has missed out on a wonderful young man who's life tragically ended far too early. much love to you cuz we will all miss you.You may be gone,but I promise you will never ever be forgotten as you will be kept in our hearts forever.
Shanta aka Sugar Bear

Dover, DE

#3 Feb 22, 2015
Shanta aka Sugar Bear wrote:
<quoted text>.
What he a Jamaican guy? And did he go to job corps in Baltimore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yamaha Dirt Bike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2014 Yamaha YZ250F Second Ride (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ryan 1
News Police charge two in theft, concealment of moto... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Disgruntled 1
More from around the web