2013 BMW F 800 GT - First Look

2013 BMW F 800 GT - First Look

There are 1 comment on the RiderMagazine.com story from Nov 28, 2012, titled 2013 BMW F 800 GT - First Look. In it, RiderMagazine.com reports that:

For 2013, BMW has introduced a replacement for the F 800 ST sport tourer, an more touring-ready model called the F 800 GT .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RiderMagazine.com.

Joebad

Nottingham, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Why put the orange out in every pic? And why a sport TOURER with no cruise control?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BMW Dirt Bike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worcester crack cocaine broker describes deadly... Jun '15 hisgirl76 1
News Chatsworth stunt car maker builds life-size Hot... (Jan '15) Jan '15 shumittolee 1
News By i.g. Burton - ... (Jan '13) Sep '14 Stallion1 4
News Longtime Berkshire County banker faces 9 charge... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Andrea Nuciforo 7
News Motorcycle Touring in Cuba with MotoDiscovery (May '14) May '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 4
News Pain clinic owner arrested on drug and money la... (Jan '13) Sep '13 gregorysmith 6
News McBride Quickest In Canadian Superbike Practice... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
More from around the web