By i.g. Burton - ...

There are 4 comments on the Cape Gazette story from Jan 19, 2013, titled By i.g. Burton - .... In it, Cape Gazette reports that:

Contact: Pete Palmer 509 Bay Rd Milford, DE 19963 Phone: 888-820-2997 Hours: M-F 8 AM - 8 PM, Sat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Gazette.

Forrest Webster

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The worst truck buying experience I have ever had. Be sure you are getting what you pay for before you sign the paperwork, just because they tell you that's what your getting doesn't mean that's the case! Second and last vehicle purchase from I.G. Burton
Dawn

Kansas City, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Forrest Webster wrote:
The worst truck buying experience I have ever had. Be sure you are getting what you pay for before you sign the paperwork, just because they tell you that's what your getting doesn't mean that's the case! Second and last vehicle purchase from I.G. Burton
We need details?
nwad

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2013
close yer legs i can smell u over hear
Stallion1

Sumrall, MS

#4 Sep 16, 2014
nwad wrote:
close yer legs i can smell u over hear
Talk about embarrass urself --- before u try and school another whose allowed to speak in whatever situstion--...make sure your spelling is better and not misspell a simple ass word with your "two cents" worth . Its " here" not hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dirt Bikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chatsworth stunt car maker builds life-size Hot... Jan '15 shumittolee 1
News Longtime Berkshire County banker faces 9 charge... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Andrea Nuciforo 7
News Motorcycle Touring in Cuba with MotoDiscovery (May '14) May '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 4
News Cops nab suspected motorcycle thief (Mar '14) Mar '14 believe you me 1
News 2014 Yamaha YZ250F Second Ride (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ryan 1
News Pain clinic owner arrested on drug and money la... (Jan '13) Sep '13 gregorysmith 6
News McBride Quickest In Canadian Superbike Practice... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
More from around the web