Solano College police look to sell surplus guns, ammo

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: The Daily Republic 6

The department is proposing to sell the excess or unneeded arsenal to other college districts, police departments or police officers.

Full Story
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
All those guns and ammo need to be destroyed, not sold.
Granny Loves Glocks

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
The SCC PD would make more of a profit if they were to hold a gun show in the school cafeteria.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#3 Feb 18, 2013
I'd love to take the model 1911 off their hands. It would go perfect mine. On that note off to the range I go!
White caulk

Sacramento, CA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Why is this a story....I need to do a yard sale to get rid of my Air Jordan's but I don't see the press doing a story on that issue. Is this new chief going to publiicize every time he farts. Take care of business...sell the ammo to another agency...big deal. Good job of letting the criminals know you have Bushmasters in your cars...pop that trunk and thank you very much.

Since: Aug 10

Vacaville, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Antwan wrote:
Why?????

All that would happen then is that the other agencies would have to purchase their guns and ammo somewhere else.

I think you really need to start wearing a hat Jer. It seems that your brain cells are evaporating out through the top of your bald head at an alarming rate.
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Antwan wrote:
Good point. I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dirt Bikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
By i.g. Burton - ... (Jan '13) Sep '14 Stallion1 4
Longtime Berkshire County banker faces 9 charge... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Andrea Nuciforo 7
Motorcycle Touring in Cuba with MotoDiscovery (May '14) May '14 Don Doo Bee Doo D... 4
Cops nab suspected motorcycle thief (Mar '14) Mar '14 believe you me 1
2014 Yamaha YZ250F Second Ride (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ryan 1
Pain clinic owner arrested on drug and money la... (Jan '13) Sep '13 gregorysmith 6
McBride Quickest In Canadian Superbike Practice... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
More from around the web