Newports/Marlboros , Little flavord c...

Newports/Marlboros , Little flavord cigars

Posted in the Detroit Forum

9-5 grind

Massena, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Newports/Marlboros bags , Little flavord cigars, from $17-27$ who wants to make money hit me up bulk buy only ready today. Email me [email protected]
Rooster

Pasadena, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2012
9-5 grind wrote:
Newports/Marlboros bags , Little flavord cigars, from $17-27$ who wants to make money hit me up bulk buy only ready today. Email me [email protected]
This looks like a good way to do some time in a federal way.
Crime is dumb anyway, but putting it on paper is really stupid.
Of course when you are dealing with smokers, dead brain cells are common.
Snot

Romulus, MI

#3 Dec 17, 2012
The blind pig is open
Kim

Toronto, Canada

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,do yall get all yo supplies on de indian reservation?
Expect a gimmick somewhere here. The bagged cigarettes are likely fake Newport/Marlboro. Who knows what's in those cigars? Buying from the reservation avoids the fed tax, but not the state tax like $2 in Michigan and $4.35 in New York. That's per pack boys. I suspect what the poster is doing is legal, yet the quality is low. You won't know until you have purchased a bulk supply. The poster counts on new customers to keep going. This is why he has not been here before. He burns his bridges behind him.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Expect a gimmick somewhere here. The bagged cigarettes are likely fake Newport/Marlboro. Who knows what's in those cigars? Buying from the reservation avoids the fed tax, but not the state tax like $2 in Michigan and $4.35 in New York. That's per pack boys. I suspect what the poster is doing is legal, yet the quality is low. You won't know until you have purchased a bulk supply. The poster counts on new customers to keep going. This is why he has not been here before. He burns his bridges behind him.
Kim.

Since the Government nationalized Big Tobacco, the quality of tobacco put in tobacco products intended for domestic consumption has declined significantly. No doubt the better quality US produced tobacco is put into tobacco products intended for export. In addition, protectionist "regulatory standards" has resulted in fewer higher quality tobacco being imported from tobacco producing nations such as Turkey, Zimbabwe, and China.

Ronald
Winston

Tempe, AZ

#7 Dec 18, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim.
Since the Government nationalized Big Tobacco, the quality of tobacco put in tobacco products intended for domestic consumption has declined significantly. No doubt the better quality US produced tobacco is put into tobacco products intended for export. In addition, protectionist "regulatory standards" has resulted in fewer higher quality tobacco being imported from tobacco producing nations such as Turkey, Zimbabwe, and China.
Ronald
"Currently, there are about 400 billion fake cigarettes being produced in China, enough to supply each U.S. smoker with 460 packs of fake Marlboros, Newports or Benson & Hedges. "
And the fake cigarettes are even using fake tobacco. Mixed in with the tobacco are leaves and paper.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disagree about the state tax in NY on ciarettes, but I buy on the reservation in Lewiston NY for $16 per carton for generic non filters. No kind of tax on cigs, gas or in their grocery store.
Detriler

Detroit, MI

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disagree about the state tax in NY on ciarettes, but I buy on the reservation in Lewiston NY for $16 per carton for generic non filters. No kind of tax on cigs, gas or in their grocery store.
But the poster says he is supplying Newport/Marlboro.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
"Currently, there are about 400 billion fake cigarettes being produced in China, enough to supply each U.S. smoker with 460 packs of fake Marlboros, Newports or Benson & Hedges. "
And the fake cigarettes are even using fake tobacco. Mixed in with the tobacco are leaves and paper.
U.S. smoker.

I guess US tobacco users should be thankful for small favors. Ever since the Government nationalized Big Tobacco, the quality US tobacco produced for the domestic market has steadily declined. US produced tobacco products that are intended for the domestic market is of far lower quality than Chinese produced tobacco. Because tobacco is one of the nation's highest revenue generators, one can only suspect that Government is manipulating quality so that consumers of tobacco products must use more of the stuff to get the same beneficial effects.

This result is not confined to the US Big Tobacco industry. Typically, quality declines and price rises whenever Government "protects" US industries. The Detroit automobile industry is probably the most familiar example that readers of this blog recognize. Even with copious "environmental regulation" rules Government enacted as industry protectionism measures, foreign branded automobile producers outsell Detroit branded automobiles.

Ronald
9-5 grind

Massena, NY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Hey everyone yea sorry about the Newport/Marlboros idk how it got on there dam auto spell.It sapose to say native menthol/lights sorry everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit schools closed due to teacher sick-outs 1 hr NGD 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Man people are gu... 20,195
News Are Detroit teachers being pressured to support... 1 hr bozo 1
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 16 hr Cecil 95
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) 20 hr Noneofyourbuisness 6
My mom's dating a white man (Jul '14) 22 hr Foxz 4
News Woman accused of fatally shooting father of her... Sun The Truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages