Protesters march in Canton against anti-Islam film

Sep 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Concern over an anti-Islam film that sparked protests around the world continues to build in metro Detroit with hundreds attending four rallies held this month -- and more expected to show up for a future protest in October.

Comments
1 - 20 of 103 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

All the muslims in this country needs to be rounded up and sent to a country that has their same belief!!The muslim way of life is very different than ours..Read their quran..There is nothing in the book that is any way near our liberty love of life..Nothing!!
Right

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Patriotic Girl wrote:
All the muslims in this country needs to be rounded up and sent to a country that has their same belief!!The muslim way of life is very different than ours..Read their quran..There is nothing in the book that is any way near our liberty love of life..Nothing!!
Preaching to the choir here does nothing. Why not go out to the march there and protest the protest?
The simple fact that we do allow protests here is a message to the world about out freedoms. Stifling and rounding up people you don't like for export is moving towards Hitler's world view. That's not patriotism for this country.
Michiganian

Gaylord, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching to the choir here does nothing. Why not go out to the march there and protest the protest?
The simple fact that we do allow protests here is a message to the world about out freedoms. Stifling and rounding up people you don't like for export is moving towards Hitler's world view. That's not patriotism for this country.
"....that's not patriotism for this country"...yep, the Muslims are not very patriotic..this IS America, they electec to live here consequently, they are suppose to live by our laws, not theirs!
Michiganian

Gaylord, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

correction: 'electec' replaced by 'elected'.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Canton is the biggest JOKE in the county !

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 2, 2012
 
I saw that flick, and I think it should have gone a lot farther dissing that silly cult.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching to the choir here does nothing. Why not go out to the march there and protest the protest?
The simple fact that we do allow protests here is a message to the world about out freedoms. Stifling and rounding up people you don't like for export is moving towards Hitler's world view. That's not patriotism for this country.
Stifling, patriotism, freedoms all in the same paragraph. What a f n moron. The men and women who served and died for this country, didn't do it for the Muslims idiot. You have no clue, it is not about freedoms moron! it's about religious freedoms stupid ass. Muslims could care less about freedoms or our rights as Americans. For that matter of fact, who gives a $hit what other countries think of us. Do they pay my f n bills moron. Get it through your fat head slap jack. Now that is freedom of speech. Hitler's world view is another stupid comment. We're talking about Muslims and their murderous beliefs jac k off. I get so tired of debating with mental midgets.
Chuckin

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2012
 
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2012
 
Aryan,I am so glad you put this person in their place!!Also,you are correct in the fact that these people are a danger to all wo live here..Thanks!!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Patriotic Girl wrote:
Aryan,I am so glad you put this person in their place!!Also,you are correct in the fact that these people are a danger to all wo live here..Thanks!!
Y/w hang in there.
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chuckin wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ib9rofXQl6w&feature=youtu be_gdata_player
Only way for world peace and freedom is to destroy Muslimism and their backward cult.
Freud

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 4, 2012
 
Ann Onamous wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way for world peace and freedom is to destroy Muslimism and their backward cult.
ORLY?
That's the only way you can think if as a path to peace. Wouldn't we need to cleanse the next group that did not look like you? Shockingly, this is the exact same view as many Muslims with Christians or Jews inserted.
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Freud,we know that the muslims want us dead so what's your point?? Shockingly,Christians and Jews do not have the same mid set as the muslims..
kjij

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 14, 2013
 
Patriotic Girl wrote:
All the muslims in this country needs to be rounded up and sent to a country that has their same belief!!The muslim way of life is very different than ours..Read their quran..There is nothing in the book that is any way near our liberty love of life..Nothing!!
ihuyuy
AngryBlackMan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Islam is a religion of peace. It's a shame many Americans still look down on different cultures.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Muslims are nothing but a bunch of backward, dangerous goofs who are worse than ghetto thugs.

seems they all open up their 7-11s in the ghetto wearing their freak smelly burkas and stinky beards.
Patriotic Girl

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 15, 2013
 
AngryBlackMan---the world has seen the religion of peace and it is not true!! Muzzies have many black people as slaves in the Middle East-you need to do research!! Women men and children..Matter-of-fact,you need to research this subject through the National Geographic website and learn more and quit stating untruths.Saying it over and over will not make it true!! So Angry--I would be very upset that this so called religion of peace has fellow people inslaved..There is now,more slaves than ever before in the world!!! Excuse me,no one has the right to enslave another human being,no one!!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitler had the right idea, but he also should have included Muslims in his chambers,if u no wat im sayin?
AngryBlackMan

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 15, 2013
 
So much hatred
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

No more than muzzies!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Detroit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Detroit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••