Former mayor gets prison in bribe scheme

Former mayor gets prison in bribe scheme

There are 9 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Former mayor gets prison in bribe scheme. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Former mayor gets prison in bribe scheme Comments Wayne ECORSE Former Mayor Herbert Worthy was sentenced Tuesday to 18 months in federal prison after having pleaded guilty last year to conspiracy to commit bribery in a federal investigation into corruption in the City of Ecorse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

crime

River Rouge, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2011
It's about time.
Umbe

Kenya

#2 Jan 31, 2011
If he is a krakow ghetto jew, moe than likely he will be given special treatment like house arrest, or sent to a psychiatric prison hospital country club. Its rare in America that satan's children recieve punishment for crimes on gentiles. If he is a gentile lapdog, they will throw the book at him.
the king hs lft the bldg

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2011
WELL WOW LEST THE SHEEP FOLLOW THE HEARD AND THE SHEEP HEARDER SHALL LEAD THEM TOWARD THE PATH HE DECIDES. IT TAKES ONE MANS IDEA TO CREATE CATASTROPHE. EVEN IF HE COMES FROM LITTLE EDUCATION AND A KNOWLEDGABLE FAMILY. THE MOST DANGEROUS OF SOLES IS THE ONE WHO THINKS HE KNOWS ALL.
Tony

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Feb 19, 2011
[QUOTE who=" THE MOST DANGEROUS OF SOLES IS THE ONE WHO THINKS HE KNOWS ALL.
[/QUOTE]

I have found that the smooth soles are the most dangerous with Michigan winters you genius.
the king hs lft the bldg

Farmington, MI

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Quote me, I'm a thinker not a follower. Oh and it took 24 hours for that intelligent response. Tony rest your brain cells, sounds like you are a little overworked.
the king hs lft the bldg

Farmington, MI

#6 Feb 26, 2011
oh by the way my home city is Nairobi, Kenya
Big Ron

Sandusky, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2011
Poor Fool!
the king hs lft the bldg

Farmington, MI

#8 Mar 4, 2011
lets end the havoc and start the rebuilding
Cheryl

Alexandria, LA

#9 Dec 15, 2012
crime wrote:
It's about time.
I hope former Redford Township Supervisors (mayors) Miles Handy and Kevin Kelley are next to be charged by the Feds. Miles Handy is being paid for being an elected trustee, he lost in the re-election so now he won't show up for the remaining board meetings of his elected term and is getting paid for no shows. Kevin Kelley is in charge of veteran affairs in Wayne County, he lost his re-election so his crony Robert Fianco hooks him up with a six figure income for doing possibly few hours work a week, when he decides if wants to bother at all to show up for work! They don't call him Kevin "Kickback" for nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 6 hr Tony 173
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 6 hr Tony 475
News 3 Facing Attempted Murder Charges In Shooting O... 7 hr Pop the Weasel 2
News Detroit police search for missing 9-year-old boy 7 hr Pop the Weasel 2
Gangstalkers 14 hr ulostwhenustarted... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr orange girly man 20,307
News Why I Hate Detroit 22 hr Homeboynot 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages