Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN

Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN

Posted in the Detroit Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Monrealer

Canada

#1 Jul 30, 2013
We all know vanity is a sin. Rexella Van Impe is 80+ years old.
How many women do you know look like their in their 50's when in real time they are 80.
Nobody... only if you have a Hollywood Plastic Surgeon on call.
Now I don't care if someone want to look young but Rexeklla Van Impe attacks anyone who she or Jack think is a sinner, Obama, gays, Muslims, atheists and alcoholics etc,
What a friggin hypocrite.
Anyone out there think god should give her a pass on VANITY

Judged:

50

26

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dianne webb

Sumter, SC

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Its not a sin to have a facelift. Bible only mentions tattooing. Once you accepy Jesus its under the blood. Read you Bible

Judged:

34

28

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Boxcar Willy

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2014
After being homeless for a day, the bible has given me two great things.

Toilet paper, and a fire to keep me warm.

Judged:

99

20

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#4 Mar 29, 2014
Oddities are happening

Cry out to god

Where did the day go

A solar flare is affecting everything

Anxiety could lead to a heart attack

Go Wing's
Steve

Columbia, SC

#5 Mar 29, 2014
Home opener Monday.
Go Verlander!
janna

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2014
she looks as good as she did in the 80 s.. must have good bone structure to be able not to looked pulled,, we are living in times when one can do surgery to improve ones looks,,, its her thing and she sounds as good as she looks,,, let her be... they are to be listened to as far as Revelations go, no one is more atuned to the word of God in the area of end times..

Judged:

43

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MTX

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 27, 2014
Boxcar Willy wrote:
After being homeless for a day, the bible has given me two great things.
Toilet paper, and a fire to keep me warm.
Nothing of love compassion or truth?

Judged:

16

13

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
freedomatlast

Harrisburg, PA

#8 May 24, 2014
Well, I'm happy you kept warm with the Bible. BTW, with your disrespect for the Bible, good thing you like feeling warm cuz you're going to feel warm for eternity! In fact you're going to feel down right hot!

Judged:

59

15

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Art A

South El Monte, CA

#9 Jun 13, 2014
dianne webb wrote:
Its not a sin to have a facelift. Bible only mentions tattooing. Once you accepy Jesus its under the blood. Read you Bible
- Vanity is one of the deadly sins. It's not about the physical act of carving yourself up through plastic surgery, it's about your heart does not accept God's food work of your physical temple we call your body. YOU read Your Bible!
Montrealer

Canada

#10 Jul 5, 2014
@ArtA
Okay we agree VANITY is one of the deadly sins.
However your argument fails because we're not talking about any physical action here whether it be tatoos, piercings, botox injections or face-lifts we are talking about the Rexella's decision to take that physical action and what prompted her decision in the first place. There is no medical issue so it must be in her head, her psychological need to look younger than she really is. Why? VANITY. And then there's themoney issue....I wonde if the folks that "donate" to JVIM think their hard earned $$$ is being used to make Rexy look Sexy. Just another whore of Babylon.
GT- Illinois

East Peoria, IL

#11 Sep 21, 2014
I'm less concerned about Rexella's vanity than I am their blatant and shameless scare tactics to get the elderly and the naive to part with their money. If you don't send Jack and Rex some money, the Islamic flag with certainly be flying over the White House someday soon! Good grief.

Judged:

21

16

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wes

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Nov 1, 2014
It isn't a sin to have a facelift. Seriously folks. Get over this silliness.
Wes

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Nov 1, 2014
Boxcar Willy wrote:
After being homeless for a day, the bible has given me two great things.
Toilet paper, and a fire to keep me warm.
Vulgar and blasphemy. May God forgive you.
Yoleberry

Franklin, NC

#14 Dec 21, 2014
Rexella has to be the best looking 82 year old women on earth. Hot
Allie

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2015
Rexalla must have Gods favor!
Mary

Fostoria, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2015
I hope I can say this so you can understand and start to use some common sense when you start talking about Rexella or anyone for the matter. NO ONE could have 15 face lifts and still look so much like she did when she was young. Another point I would like you to consider is NO ONE IS PERFECT. Take a look in the mirror, do you see a perfect person, isn't that the reason Jesus came and died, because we were so imperfect ??????? Maybe you should consider JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED and keep in mind that what ever you use to judge others will be used when God judges you. Then there is the fact that saving souls covers a multitude of sins. It is in the Bible !!!!How many people have you led to the Lord ?????? Read your Bible and maybe you won't be so quick to judge others. God help and forgive those of you having so much fun judging. Whatever we do, the judging is best left to the Lord because whatever we do it is between us and God, we don't have to answer to any other person, which I for one am thankful for.

Billy Bob

Summit, MS

#17 Jan 4, 2015
Yoleberry wrote:
Rexella has to be the best looking 82 year old women on earth. Hot
She's 83 now and I'd LOVE to kiss those plump, pink lips of hers. VERY kissable!
Nico Claux

Shirley, MA

#18 Jan 4, 2015
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 83 now and I'd LOVE to kiss those plump, pink lips of hers. VERY kissable!
You'd be close to courting necrophilia charges boy.
A XX

Detroit, MI

#19 Jan 5, 2015
She always wears a dragon fly broach on her blouse. This is diabolical symbolism.
troublered1

El Paso, TX

#20 Jan 25, 2015
Boxcar Willy wrote:
After being homeless for a day, the bible has given me two great things.
Toilet paper, and a fire to keep me warm.
Boxcar I hope you burn in a boxcar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Hello 8 hr Good Googly Goo 1
end child slave labor 11 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
The best way to stop blacks from reproducing? 12 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Investigation into gang's sex trafficking leads... 12 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Damon Grimes 13 hr Poo-Bear 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Percecution 21,175

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages