Bear Fan

Minooka, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Detroit needs to do something about the parking around Ford Field. I drove from Chicago on Sunday to watch the game and around 11 I arrived at the ramp that says exit 50 . It took us a hour and half to get too our seats from there. There has to be a better way?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Bear Fan wrote:
Detroit needs to do something about the parking around Ford Field. I drove from Chicago on Sunday to watch the game and around 11 I arrived at the ramp that says exit 50 . It took us a hour and half to get too our seats from there. There has to be a better way?
You should feel lucky you got out of town in one piece. Streets are not well marked for strangers. Get trapped on some streets and you become easy prey.
Snot

Romulus, MI

#3 Jan 1, 2013
America is in decline, stay home !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) Mon you hate the truth 40
Hostas $5 Mon Chardo 1
News Pregnant woman shot 4 times outside Detroit home Sun @Kelly 1
AK Steel/UAW contract Sun Real 25
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Jun 24 ThomasA 2
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jun 23 Samiyah 200

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages