Detroit man accused of stealing fathe...

Detroit man accused of stealing father's body faces competency exam

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Detroit man accused of stealing father's body faces competency exam. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Detroit -- A Detroit man accused of stealing his father's body from a cemetery was ordered Thursday to undergo a competency exam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Mr. Bright says there is nothing wrong with him. He just needed his father's body for a simple resurrection.(It would get mighty crowded if this worked and everybody started doing it.) Now he wants a new attorney as the current one is not explaining why he did this! If anybody in recent times had a chance of getting off for being a head case, Mr. Bright is a shoe in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas A&M professor thinks Detroit should just ... 8 min Me of course 2
Anyone know of any really cheap motels in detro... (Jul '11) 3 hr Me of course 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr OMTE 20,386
News Everyone in Detroit Should Have Access To Clean... (Oct '14) Sat Governor Leadwater 3
News Detroit Riot of 1967: Wayne State shares never ... Sat bozo 1
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? Fri ANON 2
News DIA plans multimillion dollar investment in Afr... Fri dave 1

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages