Judge lets Christine Beatty drop some...

Judge lets Christine Beatty drop some debt, but not restitution she owes Detroit

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Judge lets Christine Beatty drop some debt, but not restitution she owes Detroit. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Kwame Kilpatrick's ex-mistress and former chief of staff Christine Beatty got a gift from a bankruptcy court in Georgia: forgiveness of a whopping debt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Feb 5, 2013
This whizbang rings up $400,000 in debt. I don't know how all that happens, but she gets out of most of it. She has a 2011 Explorer with 74,000 miles and still owes $28,150 on it. She should be driving a cab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) 21 hr you hate the truth 40
Hostas $5 Mon Chardo 1
News Pregnant woman shot 4 times outside Detroit home Sun @Kelly 1
AK Steel/UAW contract Sun Real 25
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Jun 24 ThomasA 2
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jun 23 Samiyah 200

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages