Comments
301 - 320 of 472 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
Hiding behind a website

Alton, IL

#314 Oct 7, 2012
halo banjo wrote:
@Joyce Dudzinski you can't have it both ways:
JVIM condemning and attacking other religions and the evangelical competition Rick Warren and Robert Schuller for promoting a dialogue with Islam. For stating that all Muslims are terrorists or better yet President Obama was NOT born in the USA and that he attended a Islamic Madrassa (school) in Indonesia. Van Impe has predicted the second coming 3 times now and zilch.
Thus any sane person would come to the conclusion that Jack Van Impe is a charlatan and a bigot who lies to instill fear and hatred in people simply to make money.
vs.
You're mad at the author of a website that shows Van Impe is a tax evader and lying bigoted hate and fear monger.
Who's the fool?
If what the website states is true, then why we don't see a name or a picture. Also...they keep saying JVM is dead and that has been going on for awhile and the man is alive. You must own that website.
Delmont

Atlanta, GA

#315 Oct 7, 2012
The man must be very influential if nobody knows whether he's dead or not.
martin

United States

#316 Oct 8, 2012
You are messing with God's Word and you won't get away with it yea and you can't hide so you best repent and beg for his mercy...673
Jimbo

Ottawa, Canada

#317 Oct 14, 2012
if jesus had worn Nikes he would`a got away,
Homer simpson!!!
skeptical

Manassas, VA

#318 Oct 16, 2012
If all this was true,then why hasnt the media done a story on Jack.How does one hide something like this from the public.Every week hes on TV hes current with whats going on.How do you explain that.Do you think a TV stations going to lie to keep him on for the sake of viewers and money he generates,of course,but not with Daystar and thier reputation.cause if that were true,as the scriptures declare,<Be sure your sin(s) will find you out>.You cant keep an Icon alive like this ifs he dead,i dont care who you are.
Larry

AOL

#319 Oct 26, 2012
HE is alive and well.And still doing his Sunday morning shows with the most up dated news from around the world.Some of you are complete idiots !
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#320 Oct 26, 2012
Larry wrote:
HE is alive and well.And still doing his Sunday morning shows with the most up dated news from around the world.Some of you are complete idiots !
Why just because we want him dead lol ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#321 Oct 26, 2012
Larry wrote:
HE is alive and well.And still doing his Sunday morning shows with the most up dated news from around the world.Some of you are complete idiots !
He was born in 1931 so you'd have to agree he's in the redzone.

PS. There are some idiots here that are not yet complete, but are working diligently.
ozark

Garden City, MO

#322 Oct 26, 2012
If there is a hell i know jack will be there spreading his shit there too. Hi is a terrible person.
Who would god vote for? Jack is not one god would be happy with
R Mourdock

Buffalo, NY

#323 Oct 27, 2012
ozark wrote:
If there is a hell i know jack will be there spreading his shit there too. Hi is a terrible person.
Who would god vote for? Jack is not one god would be happy with
However, if he were a product of rape, then God would indeed be happy with him.
electro

Oak Ridge, TN

#324 Oct 29, 2012
Lucy Banes wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have your stuff as the poor are blessed?
Hey, Lucy, how 'bout my ratty '99 Dodge Caravan and a bunch of electrician's tools? Will that suit your covetous desires? Didn't think so.
electro

Oak Ridge, TN

#325 Oct 29, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>Why just because we want him dead lol ?
Hey, creep, how would you feel if some folks want YOU dead? Is that funny?
electro

Oak Ridge, TN

#326 Oct 29, 2012
Marino Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of stupidity is this? Jack kicks ass and tells it like it is. Hes not afraid of calling out Islam as being a religion of violence and fear. He preaches the truth about sin and hell unlike that panzy Joels Olsteen who just says "We have to be gooood, cuz Jesus was goooood." America needs to repent and come back to God!
Right on. These useless idiots wouldn't know the truth if it hit them up the side of their heads.
electro

Oak Ridge, TN

#327 Oct 29, 2012
Electro, that evil fundamentalist bigot is baaaaaack! Wo-ha-ha-ha-ha! Snarl!
heh

Farmington, MO

#328 Nov 7, 2012
electro wrote:
<quoted text>And your point is...? I don't see anything wrong with it. I take it Dum-Dum didn't even bother to get acquainted with the Author.Always worked for me.
The point is that there is no man in the clouds, you won't ever float up into the sky and evolution happens.
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

#329 Nov 7, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that there is no man in the clouds, you won't ever float up into the sky and evolution happens.
I did, however, see Nixon in the clouds once!!
electro

Oak Ridge, TN

#330 Nov 9, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that there is no man in the clouds, you won't ever float up into the sky and evolution happens.
I don't believe YOUR fairy tales of evolution, Algore's freakin' about Florida and a lot of other cities winding up under water if we don't send our dollars in for our carbon credits, how we gotta jack the rich for their "fair" share of the taxes, all taxes are for the kiddies, we gotta save the planet. My religion is foolish to you.The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them that perish. And your religion is foolish to me. I'm stupid. YOU'RE stupid. I'm right. Deal with it.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

#331 Nov 9, 2012
electro wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe YOUR fairy tales of evolution, Algore's freakin' about Florida and a lot of other cities winding up under water if we don't send our dollars in for our carbon credits, how we gotta jack the rich for their "fair" share of the taxes, all taxes are for the kiddies, we gotta save the planet. My religion is foolish to you.The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them that perish. And your religion is foolish to me. I'm stupid. YOU'RE stupid. I'm right. Deal with it.
LOL, you're a silly one.
heh

Saint Louis, MO

#332 Nov 11, 2012
electro wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe YOUR fairy tales of evolution, Algore's freakin' about Florida and a lot of other cities winding up under water if we don't send our dollars in for our carbon credits, how we gotta jack the rich for their "fair" share of the taxes, all taxes are for the kiddies, we gotta save the planet. My religion is foolish to you.The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them that perish. And your religion is foolish to me. I'm stupid. YOU'RE stupid. I'm right. Deal with it.
You adhere to the FOX News/GOP delusion that climate change is not happening? Jack Van Impe says climate change is real. He says that the Bible foretold it and the rising seas. You better get right with Jack Van Impe and Jesus if you want to float into the sky on December 21st 2012.
Rick from Alberta

Canada

#333 Nov 14, 2012
jackvanimpe.ca says that it was the dumb blond (Rexella) who started the hoax...inadvertantly.
She was overheard saying Jack will be gone in the "twinkling of an eye" on Dec.21 2012 and the fiolks "left behind" will think he's dead or missing.

So that clear things up. All you jesus van impe freaks calm down it was Rexellas fault.

Did YOU READ That ELECTRO m do you understand now. It was a hoax started by Rexella Van Impe...what a twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Poolicker 18,870
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 4 hr Ms DP 1
Isis's American plot. 5 hr john sinclair 4
Head of Detroit Police Mounted unit invited to ... 5 hr john sinclair 1
White people try being nice. 22 hr Brian Adam 5
3 Arrested After Detroit Carjacking, I-94 Polic... Thu ed ed 1
That Ashley chick on Hardcore Pawn (Sep '11) Thu Girlygirl 270
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Detroit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Detroit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••