Detroit police, CVS team up for flu s...

Detroit police, CVS team up for flu shot event

There are 8 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Detroit police, CVS team up for flu shot event. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

DPD said the "BOOOO Flu" event will be held Thursday at its Second Precinct at 13530 Lesure, which is near Grand River and Schaefer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Nothing can save you from the inbound planet X....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Too dangerous to go to the second precinct(formerly 14th).
I remember doing a 360 degree spin one rainy night at 60MPH at Schoolcraft and Sheafer just down the street from the station. This was in front of the old Mott's Hambergers on the corner where the police drank free coffee.

I'm afraid to go back now.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Find Facebook info on search there Dec.21 2012 with numerous you-tube clips on this planetary event...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#4 Oct 15, 2012
What if we just all contract the flu and give it to the aliens? Let the little microbes do our work for us. Take over the mother ship and play with their equipment. Hold them hostage with our flue shots.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Pete wrote:
What if we just all contract the flu and give it to the aliens? Let the little microbes do our work for us. Take over the mother ship and play with their equipment. Hold them hostage with our flue shots.
They eat our secretions as a treat, do some research ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>They eat our secretions as a treat, do some research ?
If that's the case I understand your extreme concern as you would be their prime target.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case I understand your extreme concern as you would be their prime target.
They love gobs of phlegm lol
Pete

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 15, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>They love gobs of phlegm lol
Do the aliens communicate in Ebonics or Esperanto? I can go either to Detroit or Del Ray to practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min Black Panther 20,652
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump 20 hr Homeboynot 18
News New life for neglected Jewish cemetery in Detroit 21 hr former democrat 1
News Trump at black church? Neighbors say he doesna ... Fri Go Blue Forever 48
General Motors Pontiac Stamping Plant Wed Anonymous 1
News Detroit seeks proposals to add housing in Midto... Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Low performing Detroit schools could close Sep 28 former democrat 1

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages