Secret hearings in case of Chandra Levy slaying

Jan 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSWO

The mother of a whistle-blowing Russian lawyer who died in prison is thanking President Barack Obama for a U.S. law targeting Russian officials deemed to be human rights violators involved in her son's death.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014
GET THE REAL MURDERER

North Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Does anyone know why SVEN JONES refused the polygraph months after she disappeared...then decided to? WHY WOULD YOU REFUSE? His connection to her does not sit right with me. There are 2 other people in her life I am not happy with and they are not Condit.
Sven

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

I've watched posts like this for years, and it has been crazy to see. I was Sven's girlfriend during this period. April 30, 2001 was my 40th birthday, and Sven took me to Montreal to celebrate. We didn't come back till late on May 1, and he was with me the entire time. He and I aren't together now, and in fact aren't even friends, but I can definitely tell you that he didn't kill anyone. I was with him when the news about Chandra broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people try being nice. 5 min edwardo 4
3 Arrested After Detroit Carjacking, I-94 Polic... 12 min ed ed 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 51 min Ancient One 18,851
That Ashley chick on Hardcore Pawn (Sep '11) 6 hr Girlygirl 270
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) 10 hr harddazeknight 26
Isis's American plot. 16 hr Believer 3
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Ben Affleck shot... 21 hr Brian Adam 2
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search