Local 4 Defender Marc Santia leaving ...

Local 4 Defender Marc Santia leaving Detroit, heading to New York

There are 4 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Local 4 Defender Marc Santia leaving Detroit, heading to New York. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Marc Santia came to Local 4 in 1998 as an intern from Wayne State University.A Santia has covered everything from Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans to Red Wings victory parades in Detroit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Take Carmen Harlen with you all she does is laugh her head off at everything, she's weird !
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
I have surround sound and a huge big screen tv and this lavishly dressed larger than life black lady Carmen Harlen is blasting my tv speakers with laughter !

Why do these people think it's all about them, they are still nobody in front of a camera ?
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Then there's Wolffe Blitzer saying ~ happening nowwwww ?

Tell me who gives a damn in this modern age, we are beyond caring-click !
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#5 Jun 30, 2012
Additional obsevationals

I find it better to just go down to the dollar store and have a conversation with a hooch that has her boobs hanging out wiggling that booty all around and listen to everything they say about things hither and yawn, far and wide as their spit hits you in the face and then go about your day with a joyful smile....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 2 hr Tony 184
News Macy's stores near Detroit: Are they among most... 2 hr Ray 1
News Man found guilty of murdering ex-girlfriend, pu... 5 hr grounded in reali... 1
Why do ALL Black People SMELL (and steal, and r... 5 hr money game 6
gee ross-went to pershing high-"claims" to have... 9 hr Poo-Bear 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr global gaza 20,507
News Mother who lost child to Meningitis B wants req... 11 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages