Will Detroit run out of cash?

There are 6 comments on the Nov 20, 2012, Christian Science Monitor story titled Will Detroit run out of cash?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

City of Detroit activist Sandra Hines holds a protest sign to encourage the Detroit City Council members to vote no on a contract to hire a firm to help carry out an overhaul of the city's finances, during a full council meeting in Detroit, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012

Q.) Will Detroit run out of cash?

A.) Who gives a rats ass?
Gary Brown

Austin, TX

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
Q.) Will Detroit run out of cash?
A.) Who gives a rats ass?
When the house next door to you is on fire and you don't have insurance, a sentient being would care.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Gary Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
When the house next door to you is on fire and you don't have insurance, a sentient being would care.
ROFLMAO ~

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Gary Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
They cried wolf way too many times. Look at yout past negoroid mayors scamming billions. Look at your city councel business as usual. I not only dont care about Detroit, its my wish to see it fail. My house be damned.
Rev

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
They cried wolf way too many times. Look at yout past negoroid mayors scamming billions. Look at your city councel business as usual. I not only dont care about Detroit, its my wish to see it fail. My house be damned.
Let your house be dammed I say.
Empty Pockets

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Just look here for a rather clear explanation of why people tend to reject help for Detroit.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/theruinofcities/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 19,852
Detroit diesel drug test (Jun '14) 7 hr the man 7
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 7 hr Tony 428
Genital Herpes Sat Meanie 21
News Detroit's Alice Cooper: 'You just can't shock a... Sat Kelly 4
News Truck caught on camera dumping in Detroit Sat Kelly 1
Jack Van Impe is dead (Mar '11) Sat elmo 477
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Apr 21 Satan 30
More from around the web

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]