@TheRealTimCity: ***WOMEN AGES 21-28 ...

@TheRealTimCity: ***WOMEN AGES 21-28 IN THE DETROIT, MI AREA LOOKING FOR LOVE...

Posted in the Detroit Forum

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Their all unmarried and pregnant
Dr Ruthe

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
A teenager and his date were parked on a back road outside of town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads outside of town. Things were getting pretty serious when the girl stopped the boy and said "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a prostitute and I charge $100 for sex."

The boy just looked at her for a few moments, but then reluctantly paid her the money and they did their thing. After getting dressed again, the boy sat quietly in the driver's seat listening to the radio and looking out of the front window.

"Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a taxi driver and the fare back to town is $125."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08) Sun Sgt grit 34
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sun Tony 142
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Sun Tony 449
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
News Detroit police seek help to find missing teen Jul 4 reality is a crutch 1
Jack Van Impe is dead (Mar '11) Jul 4 Deanna 483
News Three Arrested in Bus Stop Robbery Jul 4 Irish/Dutch Kwame 5
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Jun 30 ANGELICA 46
More from around the web

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages