First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sis Mac

Frederick, MD

#22 Sep 27, 2007
We as christians have to follow the word of God and not mere men who say one thing and live another. If you allow the wrong to go on you are as the perpetraytor is "wrong." Birds of a feather flock together. What happen to What would Jesus Do? Follow you pastors as they Follow Christ.
gossip

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 4, 2008
I CANT BELIVE THAT ANGELA WOULD STEP DOWN TO THE LEVEL SHE WOULD NEVER EVEN STEP DOWN TOO .LOOKS AINT EVERYTHING AND SHES NOT THE BEST LOOKING GIRL ANYWAY SHES FAKE AND SHE USED TO PUT ALL THE MEMBERS AT THE CHURCH DOWN WELL SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVE .GOD DOES THINGS FOR A REASON AND THIS REASON EXPLAINS ITSELF.SHES LIVING OUT HER PLAYS THAT SHE PUT
Pray

Sun City, CA

#24 Jan 25, 2008
Pray for all people in all churches!
Bruce Pease

Auburn, WA

#25 Jun 21, 2008
Our church is in turmoil because of Bishop Garry L. Tyson.

He came to Goodwill Missionary Baptist Church in Seattle Washington in 2003 flat broke without a pot to piss in.

He is now living in a rented $800,000 house, drivng a $65,000 SUV and an $35,000 Mercedes, both on credit, and walking around looking and acting like a pimp.

Our church had a nice bank account when he got there but that is almost gone.

We are in the process of removing him but he had most of the official staff removed and has surrounded himself with felons, thieves, and one lady who killed another person.

The police have been at our church more than once. He has turned members against one another. He uses Sunday morning service to rant a rave and put members down.

This is no "man of God" He is a spawn of the devil.
What the

Colton, CA

#26 Sep 12, 2008
The Soulvine
By BETTY PLEASANT, Contributing Editor 11.SEP.08

WARD WATCH ó Itís September and all schools, both public and private, are open and teaching kids everywhere except in the one across the street from St. Paul Baptist Church. It seems Pastor Joel Anthony Wardís beloved Joel John Scholastic Academy did not open this fall because it has no money to operate and the loan Ward got to keep it going in previous years has gone into default. Ward told his church members a couple of Sundays ago that a charter school will be leasing the building and he will see what happens next year ó a year when observers say they expect the church, itself, will be closed. Also, a mandatory settlement conference on the pending Verna Woodfox vs. Joel Ward, et al. fraud lawsuit was held last Friday. The trial is scheduled for sometime in November.

Reader Opinions

wave supporter ē patriciasoulcook662@hotmail.co m
SEP 11 ē Who is this Ward character? I have been a fan of the Wave News Paper for years and when they went online I started reading it online because my paper in my yard dis appears. But for the past 2 years this nutcase preacher has been in the news with his financial shenanigans, womanizing, abuse, etc. You know what we canít blame him. I have never been to his church, but it seems to me the members are the idiots, not this man Ward. Why are they still there supporting a lunatic? Maybe because they are all stupid lunatics as well. Garbage likes Garbage. Write about the people that uphold this man in all his mess and actually let him lead them and feed their souls and their childrenís souls.

Just more black people showing how ignorant they are.

My black people wake up and get a clue and find you some Real Jesus before itís too late, and then Betty wonít have to write about this man.
The force

Dearborn, MI

#27 Oct 9, 2008
For the record, the church that you say has closed, has simply relocated due to a tornado that destoried the building. I have been a member of this "so call" closed church for 16 years and preach there every fifth Sunday. Just is again just for the record.
Ladybugg wrote:
This LA Pastor has a lot to learn. He threatens his choir director on tape and he impregnates her. She gets a restraining order. He is still in the pupit, refuses to resign and investigations are going on into his past. He once Pastored a church in Detroit that is closed down. Read the articles tell me your thoughts
http://www.wavenewspapers.com/link.asp... ...
http://wavenewspapers.com/link.asp... ...
noon69

Schaumburg, IL

#28 May 24, 2009
I am confused......what in the world is REALLY going with this pastor joel a. ward? Can somebody help me please....this seems too sereal to me..how much of this situtation is trash liner, and how much is really true? Wow!
Wiseguy

Clinton Township, MI

#29 May 25, 2009
Oh stop it. He just offered her a cup of holy elixer and she drank of it willingly. Too bad it was the cup from around his junk ! Keep on keepin on in the name of your lord REV. lol
SHELL TATUM

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Sep 23, 2009
This is so Unbelievable..My mind cannot conceive such. What is really going on in our churches..I know at the end of the day, and early in the morning that we are all human, but come on folks, this takes all that one can imagine..I really feel for his children, to know they have an animal for a dad..God can only have mercy on Joel Ward. I can't even put a title on his name...
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#31 Sep 23, 2009
SHELL TATUM wrote:
This is so Unbelievable..My mind cannot conceive such. What is really going on in our churches..
It's very simple......they are hypocrites. Religion is the cause of many major problems in our society and mostly brought upon by hypocrites.
geralyn

Ypsilanti, MI

#32 Feb 19, 2010
my dad use to be his assistant pastor of his church in detroit and he use to be so arrogant that he tirn me off. wow cant beleive him and how he did his beautiful family. he spoke at my moms funeral ms.harris.thats messed up
torrey collins

South Gate, CA

#33 Apr 14, 2010
jesus say he who without sin cast the first stone
torrey collins

South Gate, CA

#34 Apr 14, 2010
jesus says he who's without sin cast the first stone if a man is guilty then he's already down lets go to god in prayer and find a way to restore thruogh the grace and mercy of God the media loves to see us destroy each other lets come together in prayer and let God do the judging .
Skills Local

London, UK

#35 Jan 9, 2013
'Idle mind is the Devil's Workshop...'

Lets all utilise our skills, any skills we may have.. Join www.SkillsLocal.com keep busy, make money and do more charity work..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grandfather Says 5-Year-Old Boy Lost Eye In Det... 4 hr Free Kwame 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 6 hr Mandingo 92
GM will suspend output at Russian plant 8 hr John Jeffery 1
Detroit on the Road to Transit Ruin Thanks to M... 20 hr Free Kwane 1
Joining Isis leads to hell 20 hr Free Kwane 3
Man faces manslaughter charge in teen's deadly ... 20 hr Free Kwane 1
Suspect in 'rough arrest' video now charged in ... 20 hr Free Kwane 1

Winter Storm Watch for Wayne County was issued at January 30 at 1:57PM EST

Detroit Dating
Find my Match