Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

After the last few weeks of Romney's lies and missteps, I am not sure how anyone could still be voting for him.
Buford

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Truth For Legume wrote:
After the last few weeks of Romney's lies and missteps, I am not sure how anyone could still be voting for him.
Nor Obama.

“A Shot In The Eye”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor Obama.
Obama wasn't in Toledo lying about automotive jobs. Romney was.
Buford

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Truth For Legume wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wasn't in Toledo lying about automotive jobs. Romney was.
But wherever he was, I'm sure his lips were moving.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

In about 24 hours it all comes out in the wash. Who will win?

“A Shot In The Eye”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
But wherever he was, I'm sure his lips were moving.
I wonder if that statement actually means anything. Or were you just typing for the sake of typing?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama will win, he's the clear choice and the best man for the job. He also has a great track record thus far.

To the idiots who keep saying both parties are dirty blah blah blah lesser of two evils blah blah. Voting hasn't changed, you are left with two people standing and you vote. You can't vote and then later complain about it, grow a pair of balls. Stop being a panzi, your vote is nothing more than a number in a pool of bigger numbers, it's the majority number that matters, not what you think, you selfish asshat.

I don't need some whiner telling me who I should vote for. I will vote for Obama because he has proven to me to be the best man and you can't say squat about it because it's my decision not yours.

So go back to your idiot blogs and drink your koolaid and complain about how unfair life is for you buwahhhh.
Montel

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
yo yo yo,ahs dun hoped das deys be runnin Rev Al Sharpton fo pres ans Louie Farrhkan fo vice an maybe weese could git our reprations wat weese dun deserves.
How about a presidential debate between Al, Louis, Obama and Joe Biden thrown in to "lighten" it up?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Looks like this POLL shows Obama the clear winner!

65%- 33%

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Obama not only beat Romney, he left him a bloody ass ha ha ha ha Big Mittstake Romney...
WTF

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

America deserves what it's gonna get. Guess most Americans have become lazy, dependent and stupid. We used to be a great nation, now we have became the joke of the world...for those folks that have children that just got into this world, I feel sorry for you cause those kids are walking into a large pile of s--t that is the United States. RIP 11-6-12
WTF

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Also, for those folks out here that truly believe that Obama is the best man for the job, I would suggest buying a crowbar and some KY Jelly so that you can get your head out of your a$$ and back on to your shoulders.

Since: May 11

Port Huron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Ryanitis wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want handjobs you lazy bob.
I can't believe you libs want to ruin the country the way you chose to always do.
woodbridger

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

we will pay heavily because of this election....
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Every year it's the same whining tripe about how one candidate will ruin the nation, blah blah blah. The fact is, either one of them will screw this country up. It's always the lessor of two evils.

For those who continue to vote only Democrat or Republican, you're part of the reason this country is in the tank. Your ignorance obviously forgot it was both parties who put us in this crap hole and now you think either one will bail us out? LMFAO! Get real. You fools continue to vote for the same idiots based on their same false promises. What's worse, many of you voting fools vote for a candidate based on one issue. "He's anti-abortion, so I'm voting for him". "He's pro-gun, so I'm voting for him". He's black, so I'm voting for him". If you fall into this category, you're a f*cking idiot.

The American voting citizens are ignorant. They fail to do their homework and learn about EACH candidate, each bill, each proposal, etc. It's bad enough the voting system as a whole is screwed up. I don't doubt corruption within that system. But adding to it with the idiocy of voting party affiliation is damaging this country even further.

To make matters even worse, other people who decide not to vote because the candidate they like doesn't have a chance are just as ignorant. Do you realize if everyone who decides not to vote, does vote for their candidate, what that will do? It will not only increase the chance of another candidate, it will display to the two favoring parties the American people are tired of you idiots. It will display the increased percentage of other candidates. It will indicate a threat and perhaps make the two favoring parties do better. It will provide hope for other candidates WHO CAN DO THE JOB. It will open the door for chance and one day, that percentage will equal or override the percentage of the Donkeys or Elephants.

Many of you people need to seriously wake up. You want to whine about the direction of this country but want to do very little to help. We need to abolish party affiliation and vote for the best CANDIDATE, not the party. It will ensure people do their homework to learn about the candidate's priorities and agenda. It will open the door for more candidates who CAN do the job to right this country. It will eliminate house party favorites and thus, stop the fighting and bickering between the two. It'll open the playing field and eliminate swing voting. It simply provides equality in the political world.

Finally, the voting system needs to change. Every election has problems and news of tampering, corruption, etc. and every year it worsens.

It's time to wake up people. If you truly care about this country and the country you're leaving behind for your kids, then stop whining in a forum and get off your ass to do something about the future elections and the political world. Stop being ignorant. The two favorite political parties are aware of the American ignorance and use it to their advantage. When you finally wise up, they will be forced to fill the needs of this nation and not just their own deep pockets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

WTF wrote:
Guess most Americans have become lazy, dependent and stupid.
No, just you...
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you libs want to ruin the country the way you chose to always do.
Republicans needed to nominate someone other than MaCain-lite. When McCain endorsed Romney, I knew for sure that they would lose this election. Republicans need more general appeal than a few white collar affluent whites.
WTF

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just you...
Now that Obama is elected; I'm gonna get in line for my gov't aide and food stamps. I want that card so I can buy beer with it on the taxpayers dime. Hoorah Obama!!! Free Beer 2012!!!
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that Obama is elected; I'm gonna get in line for my gov't aide and food stamps. I want that card so I can buy beer with it on the taxpayers dime. Hoorah Obama!!! Free Beer 2012!!!
You can get beer for a dime now!!!
WTF

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

snapcracklepop wrote:
Obama not only beat Romney, he left him a bloody ass ha ha ha ha Big Mittstake Romney...
Sounds like bloody ass turns you on; bet you were a prison wife, weren't you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Detroit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Detroit