created by: Kingfish esq | Sep 10, 2012

Detroit, MI

109 votes

Who do you support for President 2012?

Click on an option to vote

  • Obama
  • Romney
  • Other

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of87
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
Mitt finally is bringing the truth out about these Obama voters
Mitt would rather continue to give the free health care and handouts to some oil rich country and the rest of the political parasites in congress etc.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 20, 2012
 
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt would rather continue to give the free health care and handouts to some oil rich country and the rest of the political parasites in congress etc.
... you got that right.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 23, 2012
 
We have to find out Mitts income taxes for past 10 years. That will prove his hiding assets in Bahamas, and Swiss accounts. If he dont invest in America he doesnt believe in America.
Johnson

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney believes in holding on to his own wealth and helping the rest of the 1 percent.
Rev. Ike said "The best thing I can do for the poor is not be one of them."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Are you saying Obama is this?

"makes it look like you can be wishy washy on moral and ethical issues, and still succeed"?

You are fricking out of your mind!! America's morals Americas ethical issues have gone down so low that it's one flush away from going down the toilet!
Obama has absolutely destroyed our country! And bowed to foreign kings and destroyed every ounce of fear ANY enemy we had so badly that he is known as a pussy pushover to foreign countries! WTF!!!??
Unemployment at an all time high!!
Superpower America is down to government handout third world America!
He KNEW ahead of time something was up on 9/11 at our embassies! HE DID NOTHING! He knew!!!
He has been involved in fast and furious gun running that got an American border patrol officer killed!! Had to pull a privilege order to hide details!
He is KILLING America
TAKINGOUTTHETRAS H

Swartz Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Obama will win due to American ignorance and feel of need of government hand holding.

Since: May 11

Port Huron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 24, 2012
 
Romney all the way. I love how he looks in jeans. Plus he's a real American.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney believes in holding on to his own wealth and helping the rest of the 1 percent.
... you are so right. He would let people starve in the allys.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 26, 2012
 
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are so right. He would let people starve in the allys.
... we need to find his offshore accounts just so we will know.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just Lisa wrote:
Are you saying Obama is this?
"makes it look like you can be wishy washy on moral and ethical issues, and still succeed"?
You are fricking out of your mind!! America's morals Americas ethical issues have gone down so low that it's one flush away from going down the toilet!
Obama has absolutely destroyed our country! And bowed to foreign kings and destroyed every ounce of fear ANY enemy we had so badly that he is known as a pussy pushover to foreign countries! WTF!!!??
Unemployment at an all time high!!
Superpower America is down to government handout third world America!
He KNEW ahead of time something was up on 9/11 at our embassies! HE DID NOTHING! He knew!!!
He has been involved in fast and furious gun running that got an American border patrol officer killed!! Had to pull a privilege order to hide details!
He is KILLING America
Obama is way better than second choice if you are honest with yourself. Obama was handed a bankrupt country by Bush/Cheney/Wall Street. Obama has been tripped up his every move by terrorist anti american GOP Congress that put their party interest ahead of the nations interest. Need I say more? Obama will get re elected handily. America does not need Mitt in their to cut taxs on rich and corporations at the expense of the elderly and sick. Mitt hass already said he could care less about 47% of the nation. How sick is that? By the way. Lets havean accounting of Mitts money for the pat 10 years. He refuses to show his income like all past presidential candidates have. He is anti american and hiding his money off shore. He wants to be President but dont believe in America. Mitt is a spoiled rich kid without a clue.
woodbridger

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

This political punditry comes from an idiot who bought his GED off Craig's list......

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodbridger wrote:
This political punditry comes from an idiot who bought his GED off Craig's list......
... the poll votes says it all. You ohio GOP put party ahead of nation. You are not unlike terrorists.
woodbridger

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 30, 2012
 
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... the poll votes says it all. You ohio GOP put party ahead of nation. You are not unlike terrorists.
Guys like you give we dems a bad name, please go back into the basement and put on the cartoon network....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

woodbridger wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys like you give we dems a bad name, please go back into the basement and put on the cartoon network....
If you dont have your head in the sand you would agree. Every move Obama makes as President of the United States is tripped up by the GOP Congress ... even to the detriment of our great nation. Why? Greedy, foaming at the mouth PARTISONSHIP is why. Our nation is polorized because of the fanatic GOP in Congress ... the biggest Nation Haters are from Ohio and the south by the way. In a few short weeks our Nation will show thier discust with the lingering Bush/Cheney/Haliburton/Rumsfel d/Wall Street Great Depression That has taken its toll. We will re-elect Honorable Barrack Obama.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Well, its 12 more days. Who is it going to be? Mitt the war monger protect the greedy rich, or Barrack, the man who will rebuild our Nation and not other countrys?
Luvenia

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 24, 2012
 
Kingfish esq wrote:
Well, its 12 more days. Who is it going to be? Mitt the war monger protect the greedy rich, or Barrack, the man who will rebuild our Nation and not other countrys?
Nation=nation
countrys=countries
its=it's
woodbridger

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 25, 2012
 
Kingfish esq wrote:
Well, its 12 more days. Who is it going to be? Mitt the war monger protect the greedy rich, or Barrack, the man who will rebuild our Nation and not other countrys?
If Obama has supporters like you, I am convinced to vote Romney, thanks for clearing that up for me....

Since: May 11

Port Huron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 25, 2012
 
Kingfish esq wrote:
Well, its 12 more days. Who is it going to be? Mitt the war monger protect the greedy rich, or Barrack, the man who will rebuild our Nation and not other countrys?
lol. you libs are idiotic and full of hate. Romney will make this country strong again. No more handouts for you losers.
Pee Wee

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 25, 2012
 
B52sArecool wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. you libs are idiotic and full of hate. Romney will make this country strong again. No more handouts for you losers.
Hey, did you try some of those new Glen Beck 1791 jeans for $129.95?

Since: May 11

Port Huron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 25, 2012
 
Pee Wee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you try some of those new Glen Beck 1791 jeans for $129.95?
i want to get into Romney's jeans. You libs are so full of hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of87
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man,', fatally shot at Detroit party store 4 min Mat Dillon 3
Teen Dies After Shooting Inside Detroit Party S... 7 min Ma Thresa 2
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr gottondas 5,482
Man Found Dead In Street After Overnight Party 10 hr bensleys thoughts 1
With federal help, Midtown mental health clinic... 10 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: Exotic Bengal Cat Los... 11 hr Free Kwame 5
Rockin Reggie Brown "Best Freinds Gang" (Nov '11) 18 hr fife dawg 24
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Detroit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Detroit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••