Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I predict that Obama will win pretty handily. He is an honest wholesome family man that can stay focused on putting America back together again.

So many years of being dragged through the coals by the greedy we are truly on our knee's.
woodbridger

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

I am going to vote for the man who will bring REAL hope and change.....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
It's a no brainer, Obama will get re-elected, everything now on the republican side is just blowing smoke.
So true. I just wish they would blow it offshore, lol.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney is having fun before a lavish retirement awaiting him....
Benita

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I think "other" should be the winner.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Romney/Ryan 2012

democrats care more about killing babies and disrespecting "GOD" than they do our country.

Thats exactly what the DNC convention stated for all to witness

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you finally see the light.
... its non contributing racists like you who tempt me to vote white. Still ... republicans are just another greedy group like yours, but a touch worse for working Americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo whitey,mah bitch tarnisha an me aint racists an dont forgit obama bees haff white but horseface romney is green wif greed.
... yo whitey. I don beleep yo be racist. Jus stoopit. Yo wiffir negroit ho is nuter story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Benita wrote:
I think "other" should be the winner.
... I don even no if ther is a other???? lol.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I think I'll sit this one out unless my impulse moves on election day...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Burgydean wrote:
I think I'll sit this one out unless my impulse moves on election day...
... voting gives you the right to complain or praise afterward.
best man always wins

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama is that man...
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

best man always wins wrote:
Obama is that man...
I wanted Hillary in 08, but will have to settle for Obuma in 12.

Box head Romney would be a total nightmare.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Romney's Real Allegiance

There are over 100 Mormon men in leadership positions with self interests that Mitt Romney would give ear to without question, above any other person including Billionaire Sheldon Aidelson, or even his Vice-Presidential nominee Paul Ryan. What these non-Mormon guys don't realize, is where Romney's ultimate loyalty lies. In reality, to Mitt, even Mr. Aidelson is just a gentile, ignorant of the truth. This might be of concern to any voter, and if untrue, Mitt could personally put this to rest.

If Muslim extremists were to pressure American politicians of the Muslim faith, would that concern the citizens of the USA. The Mayor of Chillicothe Missouri, Jeff Foli, had a Mormon authority/attorney take him behind closed doors into a quiet room, and threaten him with his church membership if he did not do what the Church demanded politically in 2003. He was ultimately excommunicated for exposing these acts and would not cow-tow to their demands.

Jay Secalo of the ACLJ, who now works for the Romney campaign, was called regarding this matter for help, but didn't care about what was just, honest, or ethical. He supported the illegal and unethical actions of the Mormon authorities. The collusion of power seekers becomes more and more evident, as the power elite sadly protect each other and know no bounds. It is astonishing that 1913, Mormon Authority J.Reuben Clark, was lead attorney at Jekyll Island in the formation of the Federal Reserve. The lay members have no idea that these type of things occur, and will ignorantly protect to the death, their organization. The Church has no interest in making things right and diminishing their power and control over the masses of lemmings.

Both Mayor Foli and Governor Romney once raised their arms to the square in the Mormon temple and made pacts/covenants to the Mormon Church, which unspoken loyalty is expected to be far superior to any oath of office taken to serve the public.

Missouri is especially important to the Mormons, who have strong desires to control the message of their history and future intents, and will not blink twice to discredit anything that stands in their way. Mormon influence is felt nationwide, as Mormon members have filtered into almost every facet of American society. Loyalty to the church reigns supreme and could prove to create great unbalance in society if left unchecked or unchallenged.

Pro-Romney Evangelical leaders underestimate the effect that their decades long denigration of Mormonism will have on their voting base. The fact that even Evangelical leaders have had to consult each other to justify their new-found support for Romney should indicate that the lay members will, most likely, apathetically not show up at the polls on election day. Carl Rove's secret Evangelical weapon of the past might just backfire this time around. To think that they can now so easily support a Mormon, goes so strongly against the grain of the decade old disdain for Mormons, that it is hard to imagine. Romney's non-transparency and unprincipled stances will make it even more difficult for Protestant Christians to support him.

Romney doesn't know it , but he is really hurting the Mormon brand, because he makes it look like you can be wishy washy on moral and ethical issues, and still succeed. These type of actions from Romney and the LDS Church speak volumes, and just reinforce the fact that it doesn't matter what you do or say, as long as you win. This is a very shortsighted strategy.

On a different note. Romney would definitely not release his tax returns if he did not pay an unvarnished 10% of his gross income in tithing to the Mormon Church. If something like that were true and exposed, it would greatly effect the balance sheets and income in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

... 9/18/12 ... only 49 days till election day.
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

No matter what, somebody is going to WIN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Mr Positive wrote:
No matter what, somebody is going to WIN!
... Mitt is tripping up like he is walking in the dark. He hasnt a clue as to what the real American Dream is. He is so out of touch with that lifelong silver spoon in his mouth.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Mitt finally is bringing the truth out about these Obama voters
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

It's Obama versus McCain Lite so why bother with an election. Save the money and put it towards more EBT cards!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Mr Positive wrote:
It's Obama versus McCain Lite so why bother with an election. Save the money and put it towards more EBT cards!!!
... that Romney os out of touch as Palin was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min Peter 18,490
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 1 hr Tony 336
Clergy members among those arrested at Detroit ... 7 hr kevin 2
Detroit boy found in basement tells of daily ab... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Boxing legend Thomas Hearns joins effort to fig... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1
Broom-wielding Detroit teacher too traumatized ... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1
missing 17 hr Katie Reese 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••