The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,486

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12473 Dec 31, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that's the reaction when I get walking into public restroom with white men at the urinals. They shake and shiver at the sight of my 11 3/4 Black Viper. Why do white men hug the urinals trying to conceal their little peters? If I had a little peter like white folks, I wouldn't hug the urinals just for sanitary reasons. Ain't that right Pumpkin? Zulu Dawn, The Black Apocalypse
You're just a filthy tire swinging yard ape I can see you now dancing in the Zulu nursing home to the pants on the ground hit song performed by the group known as The Silverbacks.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#12475 Dec 31, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Harry,
With 11 3/4 inches, you gotta be careful that the tip of your cokk don't rest on the urinal cake.
If I was that big, I'd pee outta the bottom of my pants leg.
I remember when my daddy would be pie eyed drunk at the Flat Iron, he would pee in the spitoons.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#12476 Dec 31, 2012
Kilhoffer Street Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when my daddy would be pie eyed drunk at the Flat Iron, he would pee in the spitoons.
KSR,

I heard that when your old man done that, Brother Anderson would rub his nose in it.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#12477 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
KSR,
I heard that when your old man done that, Brother Anderson would rub his nose in it.
Anderson wouldn't put up with any piggish crap like that.
Kilhoffer Street Rules

Buffalo, NY

#12478 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
KSR,
Hey, that wasn't me and Anderson wouldn't do anything like that.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12480 Dec 31, 2012
White Power for 2012 and White Power for 2013!!!
White Pride Worldwide for 2012 and White Pride Worldwide for 2013!!! Holla if you feel me Whitey!!

The following announcement has brought to you by White Pride Worldwide committed to fighting for the civil rights of all White people and committed to taking back the White House. Dail WPW-5372 and ask for extension 1212 to lend your support for White Pride Worldwide. 1212 in 2013!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12482 Dec 31, 2012

......... HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU SEWER CITY OF DETROIT!

Hopefully all of USA dont fall off the cliff to join you in the abyss.
Kfart

Cleveland, GA

#12483 Dec 31, 2012
Cities in the running for the next Detroit-Camden-Newark-New Orleans-East St. Louis-Oakland-Gary,Indiana. In no particular order:

Memphis
Atlanta
Chicago
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Los Angeles
St. Louis

Other than Los Angeles which is being invaded by the illegal invaders what is the common denominator of all the cities listed above?
Happy New Year

Huntington, MA

#12484 Dec 31, 2012
Kfart wrote:
Cities in the running for the next Detroit-Camden-Newark-New Orleans-East St. Louis-Oakland-Gary,Indiana. In no particular order:
Memphis
Atlanta
Chicago
Baltimore
Philadelphia
Los Angeles
St. Louis
Other than Los Angeles which is being invaded by the illegal invaders what is the common denominator of all the cities listed above?
None are owned and run by yews?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12485 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year wrote:
<quoted text>
None are owned and run by yews?
None are run by the savage n.e.g.e.r.o.s. 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Little Blue Alien

Huntington, MA

#12486 Dec 31, 2012
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me!
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12487 Jan 1, 2013
Welcome to the Year of White Pride Worldwide!! 5372/1212 in 2013!! Spread the Word brothers!!
Little Blue Alien

Huntington, MA

#12488 Jan 1, 2013
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny that's the reaction when I get walking into public restroom with white men at the urinals. They shake and shiver at the sight of my 11 3/4 Black Viper. Why do white men hug the urinals trying to conceal their little peters? If I had a little peter like white folks, I wouldn't hug the urinals just for sanitary reasons. Ain't that right Pumpkin? Zulu Dawn, The Black Apocalypse
It's too bad you waste your so called torpedo by committing buggery on another man, bitch!

Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing, compassion and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it not true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother?

Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement?

Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12489 Jan 1, 2013
All the East coast cities to me are way worse than Detroit.Baltimore with its ugly row houses were always chitty Philadelphia Hoboken etc.= yucky
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12490 Jan 1, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you waste your so called torpedo by committing buggery on another man, bitch!
Since when should two men qualify as being a parent? Is it not essential for all children to be afforded a female mother for nurturing, compassion and love in the most indelible years of their lives? Is it not true that placing a child in either ss household will ensure that said child will be deficient of either a 'male' father and 'female' mother?
Let us not forget in general the group of people 'pushin' this issue onto society. It isn't Muslims, Catholics, Christains, or Buddhists. Could it be those that have printed us into economic ruin? Could it be those that run CA and NY, run by **** pushing such perverse decadence upon our society since the hippy movement?
Could it be the same people that have been using our military to wage war with mostly camel riders. Do you consider it a sound decision to allow opening Disney each year with Gaydays? Why should people that have forfeited the ability to have children be allowed to raise them. The principles of morality are being destroyed here you do realize this, don't you?
'They' are destroying the world through us!
The brainwashing continues.
End the fed and end zionism.
Tell it brother! Time for Whitey top stop paying to go see the anti-White crap that comes out of Hymieweird like "Django Unchained" and through the Talmudvision. 5372/1212 in 2013!!
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12491 Jan 1, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
All the East coast cities to me are way worse than Detroit.Baltimore with its ugly row houses were always chitty Philadelphia Hoboken etc.= yucky
I love those row houses in Bmore and Philly. Used to love looking at those white marble steps in Bmore, those East Coast cities have beautiful architecture that you won't find in the Sunbelt cities or "newer" cities. Never been to Detroit rock city but I've heard there is a lot of old school great architecture there as well. All these cities like Philly, Baltimore, and Detroit can return to their former greatness because their still is a lot of potential in them even in Detroit. But as long as dem pesky "urban yufes" are in charge they will continue to go downhill. Cities like Baltimore, Philly, and Detroit are the cities that helped build this country and with so much history in places like these cities we shouldn't let them die off.
Anonymous

Union, NJ

#12492 Jan 1, 2013
Just because the architecture is nice, doesn't mean that your neighbors will be...Just saying.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#12493 Jan 1, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I love those row houses in Bmore and Philly. Used to love looking at those white marble steps in Bmore, those East Coast cities have beautiful architecture that you won't find in the Sunbelt cities or "newer" cities. Never been to Detroit rock city but I've heard there is a lot of old school great architecture there as well. All these cities like Philly, Baltimore, and Detroit can return to their former greatness because their still is a lot of potential in them even in Detroit. But as long as dem pesky "urban yufes" are in charge they will continue to go downhill. Cities like Baltimore, Philly, and Detroit are the cities that helped build this country and with so much history in places like these cities we shouldn't let them die off.
One of the main streets in Detroit, Woodward ave is in beautiful shape. In the northern end only the side streets like Robinwood with all of its abandoned houses were at one time were brick or partly brick with decent sized lots and modern looking. Too bad it's stripped down and a dumping ground of tires etc.
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#12496 Jan 1, 2013
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of buggery bend over big boy, I'll introduce you to 11 3/4 inches of dark thunder. OK homophobe you like to display some type of social morality under your terms punk arse. How many children's are murder and abused by the hands of heterosexuals parent vs homosexual parents? Please post your findings before I give you an ass whooping punk. Speaking of abuse provides the stats of white honky parents abusing their children vs black parents. Now stfu before I give you a beat down. Zulu Dawn.....
I will respectfully have to disagree with Mr. Callihan about the his perceived disparity between White parents abusing their children much more than Black parents abusing their nibblets. Most Black chiles don't know you their daddy is and often times a male isn't present in the home for very long. Also a common form of abuse prevalent in the Black community is "ghetto lobster." "Ghetto lobster" is the name derived for Blacks disciplining their offspring by placing them in hot water as a form of punishment. harrycallihan is anti-wigger so he can't be all bad. 5372-1212 in 2013.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#12499 Jan 1, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I will respectfully have to disagree with Mr. Callihan about the his perceived disparity between White parents abusing their children much more than Black parents abusing their nibblets. Most Black chiles don't know you their daddy is and often times a male isn't present in the home for very long. Also a common form of abuse prevalent in the Black community is "ghetto lobster." "Ghetto lobster" is the name derived for Blacks disciplining their offspring by placing them in hot water as a form of punishment. harrycallihan is anti-wigger so he can't be all bad. 5372-1212 in 2013.
He is just a old geezer living out his days @ the plantation primate nursing home he is really harmless special around feeding time the menu for this evening is black eyed peas, hamhocks,and cornbread.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My mom and I are having sex 1 hr The Devil 8
Residents Say Scrappers Woke Them Up After Apar... 7 hr Pope Francis 1
Islam is woven into Michigan history 8 hr Mo Hammed 11
NAACP Symbolically Buries N-Word (Jul '07) 17 hr Dog Man 54
Immigrants bypass Detroit for suburbs Nov 25 Brainwashed again 6
Detroit mother to stand trial after 4-year-old ... Nov 24 Steve 4
Alleged Makki murder planner arrested (Mar '07) Nov 24 Unkown 36
Detroit Dating
Find my Match

Detroit People Search