The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 475)

Showing posts 9,481 - 9,500 of18,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

BozoClown wrote:
<quoted text>we all no you and warrior are joined together you guys are a couple of fine fairey fellows who is wearing the make you are him I'm sure It's you he is poking your m.a.n.g.I.n.a and he is your little sqaw pocaanus.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Pumpkin I am who we are and we are who I am. Well do you understand Pumpkin, do you? 5372-7253?
kinsey alabama

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

well we need good cops and more to stop the speeding and the break ins. and the sewage is real high and water is high this town i think is maybe over 100 years old.and from what i can tell its almost the same as 33 years ago. oh we do have a all volunteer fire dept. we are located maybe 6 miles from dothan alabama.dothans got just about all you maybe would like to live in alot of hotels and alot of good eating places.and i have seen alot of growth. and my family wish this town could grow more and maybe get more for the kids to do . if you want to see a movie you got to go maybe 7 miles to and 7 back to home and a few cats and dogs just roam up and down the streets.if we have any traffic lights i have not found any and when you need a cop and hes not on duty or somewere else you have to wait on the county cop. sometime its fast and then sometime you have to wait on police. any way i would not move back to a town when you may need something you got to go from this town to maybe dothan most of the time you can find what you want.

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I will tell you this much..........Kinsey, Alabama Sux!!!
BozoClown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin I am who we are and we are who I am. Well do you understand Pumpkin, do you? 5372-7253?
I concur butterfly tramp stamped flamingo dancing freak now dial 7734 and ask for your saviour. Bebo
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

kinsey alabama wrote:
well we need good cops and more to stop the speeding and the break ins. and the sewage is real high and water is high this town i think is maybe over 100 years old.and from what i can tell its almost the same as 33 years ago. oh we do have a all volunteer fire dept. we are located maybe 6 miles from dothan alabama.dothans got just about all you maybe would like to live in alot of hotels and alot of good eating places.and i have seen alot of growth. and my family wish this town could grow more and maybe get more for the kids to do . if you want to see a movie you got to go maybe 7 miles to and 7 back to home and a few cats and dogs just roam up and down the streets.if we have any traffic lights i have not found any and when you need a cop and hes not on duty or somewere else you have to wait on the county cop. sometime its fast and then sometime you have to wait on police. any way i would not move back to a town when you may need something you got to go from this town to maybe dothan most of the time you can find what you want.
No, what you need is less Kneegers, sorry Kallark27 another Freudian typo.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Thisismytown wrote:
STFU kneeger boy. Perhaps he was right when he said there were dogs as in Bozos running loose. Do you understand? Well do you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

BozoClown wrote:
<quoted text>I concur butterfly tramp stamped flamingo dancing freak now dial 7734 and ask for your saviour. Bebo
Bozo you should not speak such evil malevolence towards your mother. Now dial 7734 and ask for your lover in arms Pumpkin. BWwwwwwwwhehehehehe 5372-7253?
telephone man

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Thisismytown wrote:
hay you dont look real good is that real paint are you with the lawmen is that why you paint your face. you ugly
lifes a beach

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
1 out of how many? Oh right...25... That actually HURTS your argument rather than helps it.
lifes a beach

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
This I agree with to an extent. If you can't afford to have children and raise them properly then you have no business having them. Secondly, I agree that white collar crime should be punished just as often and just as severely.
lifes a beach

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I put it like this. If you have to feed your family and you were trying to find work, and cannot find any, you will do ANYTHING to put food on the table. That is called human survival. Or do you suppose people just starve to death???? Besides, my collegues at the CIA (first FBI during the early 1070s from CIONTELPRO) are the ones who bringing in the dope anyway. Funny we had a Heroin Epidemic RIGHT AFTER we invade a opium producing country. HUM......
I get what you are saying but then why have children in the first place if you are barely scraping by yourself? And I don't doubt to some extent that last sentence at all for the record.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

What do kneegers do for entertainment?

I think they pick ticks and fleas off of each other kinda like monkeys do. Do you understand? Well do you? 5372-7253?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
What do kneegers do for entertainment?
I think they pick ticks and fleas off of each other kinda like monkeys do. Do you understand? Well do you? 5372-7253?
I think I read that somewhere before!
Rick from Kansas

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I think I read that somewhere before!
heeheheheheheheheheheh5372
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

What's long and black?
The unemployment line.

What do you call a bunch of urban yufes in the steam room?
Gorillas in the mist.

I got a pair of shoes that cost more than Kfart's furnished basement apartment. teehee.

bwah hahahahahahahaha
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOR LIFE. Call 5372 and dial extension 7253 for more info on how you can join or donate to the WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE movement.
bama kid

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

well you folks know how to play college football the alabama roll tide has got 14 championships and on its way to number 15 watch the tide saturday play auburn war eagles. alabama beats them and maybe georgia bulldogs then the tide will play notre dame if norte dame beats southern cal watch and see alabama on the way to number 15 championships first is auburn tigers
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

bama kid wrote:
well you folks know how to play college football the alabama roll tide has got 14 championships and on its way to number 15 watch the tide saturday play auburn war eagles. alabama beats them and maybe georgia bulldogs then the tide will play notre dame if norte dame beats southern cal watch and see alabama on the way to number 15 championships first is auburn tigers
Texas A&M might have something to say about that twinkle toes!

Since: Nov 11

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you need is less Kneegers, sorry Kallark27 another Freudian typo.
Cute sarcasm, dear friend. Keep up the good work!

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

icpislame wrote:
What's long and black?
The unemployment line.
What do you call a bunch of urban yufes in the steam room?
Gorillas in the mist.
I got a pair of shoes that cost more than Kfart's furnished basement apartment. teehee.
bwah hahahahahahahaha
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE FOR LIFE. Call 5372 and dial extension 7253 for more info on how you can join or donate to the WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE movement.
Where did you get those jokes? A Cracker Jack box?? LOL. What do you call a brainless turd with no life?? Icpislame

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Kallark, wat up dawg?
Me an my stud Shyteak be rich now from the lootin in NJ and we want to hob nob with other well off African Americans like you that are big shots at Ford and other places.We are thinking about moving to Ann Arbor along with some of our Homeys an sisters an are high class like the Jeffersons who moved on up to the East side.
Do you hob nob with biggies like the very Reverend Al Sharpton etc?
XOXOXO Tarny
Wat up doe Tar Baby? ShSteak and Patatos dewin aiight?? Yea I was tinkin''bout dat too. Hit up NJ. U gone share da pwofits wit me?? O betta yat tel yo weetahded massa da QueenCatfish ta gib me awl his mooney. Soun aiight??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,481 - 9,500 of18,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Detroit: We need to renew the American dream 3 hr bensleys thoughts 5
Batman v Superman: Car chase planned for downto... 4 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Increased police attention at Detroit complex s... 4 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Former Detroit Drag Queen&#x27;s Play Looks At ... 12 hr Gremlin 2
Detroit fire commissioner decides to retire 19 hr MaxxWiskers 2
The 313 turns 313! Happy birthday, Detroit 20 hr bensleys thoughts 4
Lawsuit seeks to order Detroit to restore water... 20 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Wayne County was issued at July 22 at 6:40AM EDT