The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 470)

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of those kingfish racist Ids. posting all of that junk.
I have to admit though, I do take a lot of nap breaks at the Ford plant and once in awhile get a little hooch behind the crates in the shipping department.
I thought I told you to drop the act KingFaker. Or has your disgusting obsession with me overtaken you? Get a life!
jerry

Rockaway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
Check the demographics, 50 Af American, 40 % caucasion 10% other
How do you figure >?
Fact Checker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the demographics, 50 Af American, 40 % caucasion 10% other
How do you figure >?
2000 Census reported 70% white.
2010 Census reported 64.8% white, 27.2% black.

The crime that has gone up the most is burglaries. Murder is up a little. Rape is down a little.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They make em really slow in Arizona don't they! I even typed that really slow so you could understand it!
Warrior, you can eat and smell me long and hard after I finish dipping my wick in your fat mamas fungus covered vulva and clitorius LOL Whoever thot up those words musta been a real goofy dork.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior, you can eat and smell me long and hard after I finish dipping my wick in your fat mamas fungus covered vulva and clitorius LOL Whoever thot up those words musta been a real goofy dork.
that fat mamas crotch area must stink as bad as your mamas czarnina.
Dante

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>s.t.f.u. you w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o one tooth backwoods meth-head cracker.You have been served b/Tch. Honky!Honky!
Stfu yal wht devil trick as pnk btch, fk all yall crakr chld rapin hillbilly ass
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Dante wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu yal wht devil trick as pnk btch, fk all yall crakr chld rapin hillbilly ass
If I wanted to hear from you I would pull your strings puppet punkazz fecal critter wetsuit mambo lip shine.Bwwwwwwwwwa
51 States

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

In the wake of Puerto Rico's overwhelming vote in favor of U.S. statehood, what would a 51-star flag look like?

http://flaghagz.tumblr.com/post/35570526853/p...
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told you to drop the act KingFaker. Or has your disgusting obsession with me overtaken you? Get a life!
At first I thought you were answering your own id., but then I noticed that you must be a clone of the original Kallarik27.Why would you copy that man?

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you were answering your own id., but then I noticed that you must be a clone of the original Kallarik27.Why would you copy that man?
I know you're baiting me so I'll bite this time. "Kallarik27" is the ignorant, pea-brained, miscreant, insipid creation of Kingfish esq. It's not me. NEVER was, NEVER will be. Why KingTurd loves to create these brainless "internet dopplegangers" puzzles me. What I will say is that he or it or whatever it is that has IMPD needs to get some serious help. I AM the ONE AND ONLY KALLARK27. "Often imitated, NEVER duplicated."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're baiting me so I'll bite this time. "Kallarik27" is the ignorant, pea-brained, miscreant, insipid creation of Kingfish esq. It's not me. NEVER was, NEVER will be. Why KingTurd loves to create these brainless "internet dopplegangers" puzzles me. What I will say is that he or it or whatever it is that has IMPD needs to get some serious help. I AM the ONE AND ONLY KALLARK27. "Often imitated, NEVER duplicated."
You sound like that guy from romulus to me. Whats his name? I forget. Anyway kallark is a pompous azz and i dont know if you are a copy or what. Normally you just defend all the killer ghetto like they do it cuz they are hongry or something.
Hey Kingfart

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like that guy from romulus to me. Whats his name? I forget. Anyway kallark is a pompous azz and i dont know if you are a copy or what. Normally you just defend all the killer ghetto like they do it cuz they are hongry or something.
WTH are you talking about? Your fifth grade education and incoherrent rambling has all of us confused.

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
His majesty the King comes out from behind all of his brainless creations. The puppeteer speaks! By the wat I don't "defend all the killer ghetto." You still cling to that gigantic lie huh? It seems as if you want to stay in fantasy land huh?
Mr Obvious

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
His majesty the King comes out from behind all of his brainless creations. The puppeteer speaks! By the wat I don't "defend all the killer ghetto." You still cling to that gigantic lie huh? It seems as if you want to stay in fantasy land huh?
Mr. King is a man who is not happy in his own skin.
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. King is a man who is not happy in his own skin.
He could be the Al Jolson spokes person for shoe (shine) no pun intended products Esq.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUP CRACKERS! WARRIOR in da house!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo wasup warrior.too bad yall aint in motown cuz yall cood shack up wif mah main bitch, Tarnisha fo 200 ends.
I just returned from New Jersey! Lot's of good stuff over there that those people don't need. They left their houses wide open! That means thay don't want what's inside! Tell Tarnisha I said WASSSSSSUP girl!
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo wasup warrior.too bad yall aint in motown cuz yall cood shack up wif mah main bitch, Tarnisha fo 200 ends.
Yo shyt-steak I will trade you some bathroom dreadlocks for your tar-baby good-natured trick ho ho!
sheesh

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

talk to yourselves much?
Jugglos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
talk to yourselves much?
We're talking to you punk now why don't shut your pie-hole before you get verbally back handed like a cheap $2dollar Hooker do hear me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 57 min gottondas 5,482
Man,', fatally shot at Detroit party store 1 hr masta jim 2
Man Found Dead In Street After Overnight Party 3 hr bensleys thoughts 1
With federal help, Midtown mental health clinic... 3 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: Exotic Bengal Cat Los... 4 hr Free Kwame 5
Rockin Reggie Brown "Best Freinds Gang" (Nov '11) 11 hr fife dawg 24
Lawsuit seeks to order Detroit to restore water... 14 hr Brian Adam 4
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000