The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 19919 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

HomeyDclown

United States

#11743 Nov 12, 2012
Dante wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu yal wht devil trick as pnk btch, fk all yall crakr chld rapin hillbilly ass
If I wanted to hear from you I would pull your strings puppet punkazz fecal critter wetsuit mambo lip shine.Bwwwwwwwwwa
51 States

Huntington Station, NY

#11744 Nov 12, 2012
In the wake of Puerto Rico's overwhelming vote in favor of U.S. statehood, what would a 51-star flag look like?

http://flaghagz.tumblr.com/post/35570526853/p...
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11745 Nov 12, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I told you to drop the act KingFaker. Or has your disgusting obsession with me overtaken you? Get a life!
At first I thought you were answering your own id., but then I noticed that you must be a clone of the original Kallarik27.Why would you copy that man?

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, NC

#11746 Nov 12, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you were answering your own id., but then I noticed that you must be a clone of the original Kallarik27.Why would you copy that man?
I know you're baiting me so I'll bite this time. "Kallarik27" is the ignorant, pea-brained, miscreant, insipid creation of Kingfish esq. It's not me. NEVER was, NEVER will be. Why KingTurd loves to create these brainless "internet dopplegangers" puzzles me. What I will say is that he or it or whatever it is that has IMPD needs to get some serious help. I AM the ONE AND ONLY KALLARK27. "Often imitated, NEVER duplicated."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11747 Nov 12, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're baiting me so I'll bite this time. "Kallarik27" is the ignorant, pea-brained, miscreant, insipid creation of Kingfish esq. It's not me. NEVER was, NEVER will be. Why KingTurd loves to create these brainless "internet dopplegangers" puzzles me. What I will say is that he or it or whatever it is that has IMPD needs to get some serious help. I AM the ONE AND ONLY KALLARK27. "Often imitated, NEVER duplicated."
You sound like that guy from romulus to me. Whats his name? I forget. Anyway kallark is a pompous azz and i dont know if you are a copy or what. Normally you just defend all the killer ghetto like they do it cuz they are hongry or something.
Hey Kingfart

Irving, TX

#11748 Nov 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like that guy from romulus to me. Whats his name? I forget. Anyway kallark is a pompous azz and i dont know if you are a copy or what. Normally you just defend all the killer ghetto like they do it cuz they are hongry or something.
WTH are you talking about? Your fifth grade education and incoherrent rambling has all of us confused.

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

#11749 Nov 13, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
His majesty the King comes out from behind all of his brainless creations. The puppeteer speaks! By the wat I don't "defend all the killer ghetto." You still cling to that gigantic lie huh? It seems as if you want to stay in fantasy land huh?
Mr Obvious

Franklin Park, IL

#11752 Nov 13, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
His majesty the King comes out from behind all of his brainless creations. The puppeteer speaks! By the wat I don't "defend all the killer ghetto." You still cling to that gigantic lie huh? It seems as if you want to stay in fantasy land huh?
Mr. King is a man who is not happy in his own skin.
HomeyDclown

United States

#11753 Nov 13, 2012
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. King is a man who is not happy in his own skin.
He could be the Al Jolson spokes person for shoe (shine) no pun intended products Esq.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11755 Nov 13, 2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUP CRACKERS! WARRIOR in da house!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11757 Nov 13, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo wasup warrior.too bad yall aint in motown cuz yall cood shack up wif mah main bitch, Tarnisha fo 200 ends.
I just returned from New Jersey! Lot's of good stuff over there that those people don't need. They left their houses wide open! That means thay don't want what's inside! Tell Tarnisha I said WASSSSSSUP girl!
HomeyDclown

United States

#11758 Nov 13, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo wasup warrior.too bad yall aint in motown cuz yall cood shack up wif mah main bitch, Tarnisha fo 200 ends.
Yo shyt-steak I will trade you some bathroom dreadlocks for your tar-baby good-natured trick ho ho!
sheesh

Buffalo, NY

#11759 Nov 13, 2012
talk to yourselves much?
Jugglos

United States

#11760 Nov 13, 2012
sheesh wrote:
talk to yourselves much?
We're talking to you punk now why don't shut your pie-hole before you get verbally back handed like a cheap $2dollar Hooker do hear me!
icpislame

Helen, GA

#11761 Nov 13, 2012
Hey kingfish, you takin' that wigger sheet too far boy. You be lookin' downright spooky playa. 7734 = EMOs, fairies, trannies, Obongo voters, simians, illegal invaders, and other assorted fruits, nuts, and flakes. Hey Sh*teak, go ahead and slap that Tarnisha's arse one time for me playa. Dat girl Tarnisha gots a Oakland booty and a Detroit face cuz. Damn she ugly.
icpislame

Helen, GA

#11764 Nov 13, 2012
Wat up Tarn. U one fine piece of chocolate. I be thinkin how lucky dat Shteakie is to sex you up you fine sexy thang. Girl you know youse got it goin on. I knose dem thugs be wantin yo stuff girl.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11765 Nov 13, 2012
How come yo negoros talk lik yo got a mouth full of shit?
Silly Kunta

Irving, TX

#11766 Nov 14, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
Damn knegar you are darker than wesley snipes!~
Jugglos

United States

#11767 Nov 14, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
Your face looks like you fell into a big pile of fecal matter or is that make up your wearing.lol
TRUTH HURTS

Irving, TX

#11768 Nov 14, 2012
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior, wat up dawg? Me an Teaky be celebratin in the motel cuz his possee be back fom NJ wif enough loot to make we all millionairs.We is thinkin of movin uptown to Ann Arbor cuz weese be high class now.
hey, why u say I be ugly cuz I aint?
Damn beeech u sew ugly , It looks like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 39 min steve jolinski 31
News Why Canada is paying $4 billion for a new Detro... 4 hr QUITTNER May 23 2015 2
News Man Shot While Mowing Lawn In Detroit 6 hr Free Kwame 1
News 72 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit 7 hr Free Kwame 1
News Body found in burned-out car in Detroit Fri reality is a crutch 3
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Thu Tony 440
Unique Detroiit Art Prints Thu Tony 2
More from around the web

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]