The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 469)

Showing posts 9,361 - 9,380 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Obama has it handled. Not to worry. He is caring, loving, understanding and very considerate. Just think about those 500 thousand people in the noreaster. Most of them supported Obama and he went to see them. Him and Chris Christy rode around in Helo 1. They had a wonderful time. Obama cares because he said he cares. So you have to figure he has got their backs. So how is it going out there Obamaites?
How cold it is at night in the dark on Long Island tonight. I wonder how cold it is at the White House tonight. I bet Obama and Christy are nice and cozy warm. I wonder if the libs in New England wonder when Obama will turn the power back on. Wait I forgot. They voted for Obama, Obama cares , so the cold must not matter to them in New England tonight. I wonder if Obama lost that game of bball to Pippin last week. Humm. I wonder how cold it is in New England after dark with no power?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!
Bills would do better if they got rid of that hillbilly coach and gave the players an incentive to do better or get the ax.no snow yet and very little last year.
Do you get sand storms down there in gordy
and tumble weeds blowing in the hurricains?
citizen

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

John wrote:
Obama has it handled. Not to worry. He is caring, loving, understanding and very considerate. Just think about those 500 thousand people in the noreaster. Most of them supported Obama and he went to see them. Him and Chris Christy rode around in Helo 1. They had a wonderful time. Obama cares because he said he cares. So you have to figure he has got their backs. So how is it going out there Obamaites?
How cold it is at night in the dark on Long Island tonight. I wonder how cold it is at the White House tonight. I bet Obama and Christy are nice and cozy warm. I wonder if the libs in New England wonder when Obama will turn the power back on. Wait I forgot. They voted for Obama, Obama cares , so the cold must not matter to them in New England tonight. I wonder if Obama lost that game of bball to Pippin last week. Humm. I wonder how cold it is in New England after dark with no power?
Cold in your house in NEW England even if you got the heat on lately! Even during daytime, unless u got.heat turned up to 75 degrees, a temp. must working class white folks CANNOT Afford, though welfare Moms & all.the blacks with great jobs can!!

me thinks these folks losing their power in NJ & NY ought to be allowed to.cast their
vote for President,.since.they don't has gas to drive still!!
citizen

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

please cud u rude black people just STOP insulting all the whites in the USA who.cannot pay your welfare checks no more?
to the RICH BLACKS DRIVING FANCY NEW CARS, STOP TRYING TO RUN OVER WHITE PEOPLE IN PARKING LOTS, for God's sake!
you try to do this ALL the time,.especially in Manchester, Connecticut.
bad enough you turned a charming town into a slum...
citizen

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

CHUCKOLDSOTDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe was nice up to 20 years ago, but now it is overrun by rag wearing muslims.
did u hear about all.the riots in Paris by arab immigrants few years ago?

me thinks the Arabs trying to take OVER THE WORLD &.ARE USING BLACKS TO DO SO!!!! Hmmmmmm...

Obama is pretty light skinned for a half Kenyan person!
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

citizen wrote:
please cud u rude black people just STOP insulting all the whites in the USA who.cannot pay your welfare checks no more?
to the RICH BLACKS DRIVING FANCY NEW CARS, STOP TRYING TO RUN OVER WHITE PEOPLE IN PARKING LOTS, for God's sake!
Really dude?

Do you wanna keep posting stuff like this? Wake up.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

citizen wrote:
What are you blabbing about? I don't get your point.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blabbing about? I don't get your point.
If they are rich, how did they turn it into a slum?

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

citizen wrote:
And where did you come from? So only white people pay welfare salaries huh? Keep dreaming. Your ignorance is pitiful.
Mr Obvious

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you come from? So only white people pay welfare salaries huh? Keep dreaming. Your ignorance is pitiful.
There is no need for you to respond to such a post as the level of the poster is obvious.
There will always be disgruntled folks of various colors that look to others as the cause of their situation rather than looking in the mirror.
It is also just as obvious that many major cities are in ruins and much of the blame must go to the culture of those who live there. They have not been responsible owners and tenants. This fact has driven responsible citizens of every color away if they had the means to move. The downward spiral continues.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey Shyteak, how the hell are ya boy. Wassup in DEEtroit-Rock City on this Saturday night? You "urban yufes" up there gang banging and shooting each other? I figured you and Tarnisha would've headed east and caught up with some of that looting going down in NYC and the rest of the East Coast. Lookie all dem free goodies like Air Jordans dat be waitin for you and your little shorty Tarnisha. Watcha waiting on kneegrow, get to stepping to the Apple and start pawing at dem shoes playa.
Shantilly

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Hey Shyteak, how the hell are ya boy. Wassup in DEEtroit-Rock City on this Saturday night? You "urban yufes" up there gang banging and shooting each other? I figured you and Tarnisha would've headed east and caught up with some of that looting going down in NYC and the rest of the East Coast. Lookie all dem free goodies like Air Jordans dat be waitin for you and your little shorty Tarnisha. Watcha waiting on kneegrow, get to stepping to the Apple and start pawing at dem shoes playa.
He's as white as a refrigerator dumbass.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Shantilly wrote:
<quoted text>
No sheet Dbag. Now whose the dumba$$? Sit down clown. P.S. This ain't 1945 and not all refrigerators are white wigger.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Shantilly wrote:
<quoted text>
They make em really slow in Arizona don't they! I even typed that really slow so you could understand it!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need for you to respond to such a post as the level of the poster is obvious.
There will always be disgruntled folks of various colors that look to others as the cause of their situation rather than looking in the mirror.
It is also just as obvious that many major cities are in ruins and much of the blame must go to the culture of those who live there. They have not been responsible owners and tenants. This fact has driven responsible citizens of every color away if they had the means to move. The downward spiral continues.
Thank you for your sensible post. I mean it. I totally agree.
plah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

blah
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
<quoted text> No sheet Dbag. Now whose the dumba$$? Sit down clown. P.S. This ain't 1945 and not all refrigerators are white wigger.
Shut your cake hole you flaming pink flamingo queen now go prance across the room and grab yourself a nice glass of s.t.f.u. my little slack jawed b/Tch.Bwwwwwa 7734 oh by the way do your favorite trick I put a quarter in your ear and watch teeth fold back.HaHaHa
dante

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

why yall gosta b sew razist?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dante wrote:
That is one of those kingfish racist Ids. posting all of that junk.
I have to admit though, I do take a lot of nap breaks at the Ford plant and once in awhile get a little hooch behind the crates in the shipping department.
HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

dante wrote:
s.t.f.u. you w.I.g.h.e.t.t.o one tooth backwoods meth-head cracker.You have been served b/Tch. Honky!Honky!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,361 - 9,380 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clergy members among those arrested at Detroit ... 3 hr kevin 2
Detroit boy found in basement tells of daily ab... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Boxing legend Thomas Hearns joins effort to fig... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
Broom-wielding Detroit teacher too traumatized ... 10 hr reality is a crutch 1
missing 13 hr Katie Reese 1
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Wed John Sinclair 334
EM Kevyn Orr gives Detroit officials, appointee... Wed kevin 2
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••