The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,481

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
AhhA

Irving, TX

#11693 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was quick! I guess I'm not finished blowing your new black boyfriend. My guess is I have to stand on my tipi toes to smoke his pole! Since I already have a anal beads and a fake dildo shove up my ahole.. LMAO! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS).
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
How does being G/A/Y make you a WARRIOR???? I guess your like the warrior of fake dill does and a/nal beads up your Azz or something along those lines.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11695 Nov 9, 2012
Eat me raw, balls and all while pooping out in the horse stall while sweating like a stinkin pig while I am in Alamogordo.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11696 Nov 9, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!
Lets Take Back OUR Country from the kneegrows, kneegrow lovers, mexcrements/latrinos, homersexuals, and wiggers like instantclownpu$$y!!!

5372 White Power!!

Since: Nov 11

Asheboro, NC

#11697 Nov 9, 2012
icpislame wrote:
Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!
Lets Take Back OUR Country from the kneegrows, kneegrow lovers, mexcrements/latrinos, homersexuals, and wiggers like instantclownpu$$y!!!
5372 White Power!!
Spoken like TRUE white power trash. Everytime you part those toilet seat lips of yours nothing but the smell of rotting excrement comes out. Much like that soupy fecal matter you call a "brain" encapsulated within your cranium. Do the world a favor and seal your mouth permanently.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11699 Nov 9, 2012
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text> Free cheese? Where is that line?
You don't own anyone here.
Blow me.
You have to have something to blow first clitoris! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OWNED!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11700 Nov 9, 2012
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text> How does being G/A/Y make you a WARRIOR???? I guess your like the warrior of fake dill does and a/nal beads up your Azz or something along those lines.
You tell me as I sit on your fat face and fart into your lard cheeks! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA1 BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11701 Nov 9, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like TRUE white power trash. Everytime you part those toilet seat lips of yours nothing but the smell of rotting excrement comes out. Much like that soupy fecal matter you call a "brain" encapsulated within your cranium. Do the world a favor and seal your mouth permanently.
This is not the true Kafart, not my Erkel boy speaking there!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11702 Nov 9, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
They call you an uncle tom
because you took a white girl to the senior prom
you don't speak ghetto lingo
and the mexicans call you gringo.
you don't like playing bingo
but you like playing with your dingo
I am running for pres in 2016
and the sausage I eat is Jimmy Dean.
Jimmy Dean

Alamogordo, NM

#11703 Nov 9, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinners READY boy! Come get your SAUSAGE!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#11704 Nov 9, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet, you gotta start out small before running for president, like mayor of Alamogordo.ROTFLMFAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11705 Nov 9, 2012
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet, you gotta start out small before running for president, like mayor of Alamogordo.ROTFLMFAO
Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

HomeyDclown

United States

#11706 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!
What's up warrior you been hiding out with your boy toy A.r.y.a.n.playing leap frog with your underwear on back-words I just got back from a big circus I'm laying the smack down on you my little slack jawed b/Tch.And the only skunk smell is your ones a month bucket bleeding b/Tch/momma.pwwwwwwwe
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11707 Nov 9, 2012
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>What's up warrior you been hiding out with your boy toy A.r.y.a.n.playing leap frog with your underwear on back-words I just got back from a big circus I'm laying the smack down on you my little slack jawed b/Tch.And the only skunk smell is your ones a month bucket bleeding b/Tch/momma.pwwwwwwwe
Good to hear from you again HomyGOESDOWN! You been going down on all the black brothers as usual! They got you all rolled up into a little lard ball in that jail cell don't they, passing you around like a two bit ho for a pack of cigs nightly! I understand when they put a blue light on your head you got more stains around that pretty mouth of yours than the Tide factory has in their test department! You be one nasty white peckerwood!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#11708 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!
Buffalo aint got no hurricains, toronados, floods or other bad stuff and it is tight here.It is only 10 on the dangerous cities list too and no mexicans here.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11709 Nov 9, 2012
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo aint got no hurricains, toronados, floods or other bad stuff and it is tight here.It is only 10 on the dangerous cities list too and no mexicans here.
Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!

Piggy

Ashburn, VA

#11710 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!
Turn on Maher. HBO. Dude is smoking hot tonight. He's gloating. The Pig is done gloating. I'm just want us to unite.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#11711 Nov 9, 2012
Obama has it handled. Not to worry. He is caring, loving, understanding and very considerate. Just think about those 500 thousand people in the noreaster. Most of them supported Obama and he went to see them. Him and Chris Christy rode around in Helo 1. They had a wonderful time. Obama cares because he said he cares. So you have to figure he has got their backs. So how is it going out there Obamaites?
How cold it is at night in the dark on Long Island tonight. I wonder how cold it is at the White House tonight. I bet Obama and Christy are nice and cozy warm. I wonder if the libs in New England wonder when Obama will turn the power back on. Wait I forgot. They voted for Obama, Obama cares , so the cold must not matter to them in New England tonight. I wonder if Obama lost that game of bball to Pippin last week. Humm. I wonder how cold it is in New England after dark with no power?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#11712 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!
Bills would do better if they got rid of that hillbilly coach and gave the players an incentive to do better or get the ax.no snow yet and very little last year.
Do you get sand storms down there in gordy
and tumble weeds blowing in the hurricains?
citizen

East Hartford, CT

#11713 Nov 10, 2012
John wrote:
Obama has it handled. Not to worry. He is caring, loving, understanding and very considerate. Just think about those 500 thousand people in the noreaster. Most of them supported Obama and he went to see them. Him and Chris Christy rode around in Helo 1. They had a wonderful time. Obama cares because he said he cares. So you have to figure he has got their backs. So how is it going out there Obamaites?
How cold it is at night in the dark on Long Island tonight. I wonder how cold it is at the White House tonight. I bet Obama and Christy are nice and cozy warm. I wonder if the libs in New England wonder when Obama will turn the power back on. Wait I forgot. They voted for Obama, Obama cares , so the cold must not matter to them in New England tonight. I wonder if Obama lost that game of bball to Pippin last week. Humm. I wonder how cold it is in New England after dark with no power?
Cold in your house in NEW England even if you got the heat on lately! Even during daytime, unless u got.heat turned up to 75 degrees, a temp. must working class white folks CANNOT Afford, though welfare Moms & all.the blacks with great jobs can!!

me thinks these folks losing their power in NJ & NY ought to be allowed to.cast their
vote for President,.since.they don't has gas to drive still!!
citizen

East Hartford, CT

#11714 Nov 10, 2012
please cud u rude black people just STOP insulting all the whites in the USA who.cannot pay your welfare checks no more?
to the RICH BLACKS DRIVING FANCY NEW CARS, STOP TRYING TO RUN OVER WHITE PEOPLE IN PARKING LOTS, for God's sake!
you try to do this ALL the time,.especially in Manchester, Connecticut.
bad enough you turned a charming town into a slum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP Symbolically Buries N-Word (Jul '07) 8 hr Dog Man 53
Islam is woven into Michigan history 8 hr unionssuck 2
The unions r coming, the unions r coming 9 hr dsg 1
Immigrants bypass Detroit for suburbs Tue Brainwashed again 6
Detroit mother to stand trial after 4-year-old ... Mon Steve 4
Alleged Makki murder planner arrested (Mar '07) Mon Unkown 36
My mom and I are having sex Mon Meanie 7
Detroit Dating
Find my Match

Detroit People Search