The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,341 - 9,360 of 18,564 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey p.a.c.o n.a.g.r.o get back to work landscaping oh I ment your other job manscaping (d!k smoker)go to 7734 Peter puffer
Look who took a break from standing in the welfare line! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS). When you get your check you can walk down to the corner and buy your fat mother that crack she smokes daily, then you can go over to the free cheese line and stand there for hours. That should pretty well finish your day off like you finish off that black pole nightly! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I own you peckerwood! You are the WHITE KUNTA KINTE!

Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look who took a break from standing in the welfare line! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS). When you get your check you can walk down to the corner and buy your fat mother that crack she smokes daily, then you can go over to the free cheese line and stand there for hours. That should pretty well finish your day off like you finish off that black pole nightly! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I own you peckerwood! You are the WHITE KUNTA KINTE!
Free cheese? Where is that line?

You don't own anyone here.

Blow me.
amor

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

bWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Smokin Joe

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

10 out of 10 of the best educated states in the US voted for Obama and 9 out of the 10 of the worst educated states voted for Romney.
AhhA

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was quick! I guess I'm not finished blowing your new black boyfriend. My guess is I have to stand on my tipi toes to smoke his pole! Since I already have a anal beads and a fake dildo shove up my ahole.. LMAO! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS).
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
How does being G/A/Y make you a WARRIOR???? I guess your like the warrior of fake dill does and a/nal beads up your Azz or something along those lines.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Eat me raw, balls and all while pooping out in the horse stall while sweating like a stinkin pig while I am in Alamogordo.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!
Lets Take Back OUR Country from the kneegrows, kneegrow lovers, mexcrements/latrinos, homersexuals, and wiggers like instantclownpu$$y!!!

5372 White Power!!

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Chet Booswahnicki 2016!!
Lets Take Back OUR Country from the kneegrows, kneegrow lovers, mexcrements/latrinos, homersexuals, and wiggers like instantclownpu$$y!!!
5372 White Power!!
Spoken like TRUE white power trash. Everytime you part those toilet seat lips of yours nothing but the smell of rotting excrement comes out. Much like that soupy fecal matter you call a "brain" encapsulated within your cranium. Do the world a favor and seal your mouth permanently.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Piggy wrote:
<quoted text> Free cheese? Where is that line?
You don't own anyone here.
Blow me.
You have to have something to blow first clitoris! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OWNED!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

AhhA wrote:
<quoted text> How does being G/A/Y make you a WARRIOR???? I guess your like the warrior of fake dill does and a/nal beads up your Azz or something along those lines.
You tell me as I sit on your fat face and fart into your lard cheeks! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA1 BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like TRUE white power trash. Everytime you part those toilet seat lips of yours nothing but the smell of rotting excrement comes out. Much like that soupy fecal matter you call a "brain" encapsulated within your cranium. Do the world a favor and seal your mouth permanently.
This is not the true Kafart, not my Erkel boy speaking there!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
They call you an uncle tom
because you took a white girl to the senior prom
you don't speak ghetto lingo
and the mexicans call you gringo.
you don't like playing bingo
but you like playing with your dingo
I am running for pres in 2016
and the sausage I eat is Jimmy Dean.
Jimmy Dean

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinners READY boy! Come get your SAUSAGE!
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet, you gotta start out small before running for president, like mayor of Alamogordo.ROTFLMFAO
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Chet, you gotta start out small before running for president, like mayor of Alamogordo.ROTFLMFAO
Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!

HomeyDclown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!
What's up warrior you been hiding out with your boy toy A.r.y.a.n.playing leap frog with your underwear on back-words I just got back from a big circus I'm laying the smack down on you my little slack jawed b/Tch.And the only skunk smell is your ones a month bucket bleeding b/Tch/momma.pwwwwwwwe
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>What's up warrior you been hiding out with your boy toy A.r.y.a.n.playing leap frog with your underwear on back-words I just got back from a big circus I'm laying the smack down on you my little slack jawed b/Tch.And the only skunk smell is your ones a month bucket bleeding b/Tch/momma.pwwwwwwwe
Good to hear from you again HomyGOESDOWN! You been going down on all the black brothers as usual! They got you all rolled up into a little lard ball in that jail cell don't they, passing you around like a two bit ho for a pack of cigs nightly! I understand when they put a blue light on your head you got more stains around that pretty mouth of yours than the Tide factory has in their test department! You be one nasty white peckerwood!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did Anny Skunk? How is buttalo anyways these days! Cold up there? Winning anything in sports, economy good, crime rate good, jobs good? LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAA!
Buffalo aint got no hurricains, toronados, floods or other bad stuff and it is tight here.It is only 10 on the dangerous cities list too and no mexicans here.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo aint got no hurricains, toronados, floods or other bad stuff and it is tight here.It is only 10 on the dangerous cities list too and no mexicans here.
Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!

Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like fun for you Anny Skunk! Enjoy your snow and your Bills! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAA!
Turn on Maher. HBO. Dude is smoking hot tonight. He's gloating. The Pig is done gloating. I'm just want us to unite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit plan to shut off water shows results, b... 5 hr Zeppelin 1
Struggle for Water Rights in Detroit Is Showing... 6 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 31
Rochelle Riley: If Detroit were a movie, Orr wo... 10 hr Brian Adam 2
Detroit not alone in shutting off water for unp... 11 hr reality is a crutch 3
Detroit renames street in honor of Nelson Mandela 12 hr Skorzeny 4
charlie wray 22 hr sid 1
48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... Sat Free Kwame 1
•••
•••