The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20089 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11665 Nov 8, 2012
Those who have no choice but to work to earn a living because mommy and daddy dont have the money to send them to college. The best of them are characterized by a strong sense of honor and work ethic and self reliance while the worst are characterized by being lazy knegroes who cant get fired because they are a "minority"

This is the third repost. Who ever the knegroes is that keeps following me on topix and reporting my post is well you know a n???er. Do you do understand Kaffir? Well do you?
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11666 Nov 8, 2012
Eat sheet wiggers. 5372 for life, ya sheetskinned wannabes.
Tyrone

Irving, TX

#11670 Nov 8, 2012
I juz wuntz 2knaw winz kin i git my free Obama Phone?
Tyrone

Irving, TX

#11671 Nov 8, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cracker how about a nice tall glass of my cocka doodle doo to slide over your pretty mouth! You honkys need to go back to europe!
Nagher U iz KrazE, datz sum funie shyt writ dare BOuy! I shur hopes da Po Po dunt finz out u on dare compewter again...Nagherz ub Ntru BAl!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11673 Nov 8, 2012
icpislame wrote:
Eat sheet wiggers. 5372 for life, ya sheetskinned wannabes.
The only sh.y.t your going to eat is when you are waiting for your tax return and you don't have insurance and get nothing you backwoods meth-head hillbilly piece of ch!t.Bwwwwwwwwwa7734
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11676 Nov 8, 2012
4 Years of Failure is Not Enough for Kneegger Lovers is it ICP. When when will you free loathing Kneegger lovers get it, there's nothing free in this world. Now get back down in your mommie's basement and drop down and give me 20, you fat puc pimpled faced cum covered clown. Oh by the way puc all you kneeggers.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11678 Nov 8, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>The only sh.y.t your going to eat is when you are waiting for your tax return and you don't have insurance and get nothing you backwoods meth-head hillbilly piece of ch!t.Bwwwwwwwwwa7734
Look it's that fat mental midget Instantclownpu$$y (LOL) coming out to play again! I guess he and his fat mother are finished playing hide the salami in the wet cave for the day! Why don't you just sit back midget fat boy and have yourself another glass of my refrehing cocka doodle doo peckerwood! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAA!
Cuz Jed

High Ridge, MO

#11680 Nov 8, 2012
hey N/..er I didn't know they had governent assistance in New Mexico? How's the Obama phone holdin up?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11682 Nov 8, 2012
Cuz Jed wrote:
hey N/..er I didn't know they had governent assistance in New Mexico? How's the Obama phone holdin up?
Hey Jed that mexmudgaur is blowing smoke signals out his azz he is living in a section 8 midget m.u.d.h.u.t with his fat azz momma.lol7734
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11683 Nov 8, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jed that mexmudgaur is blowing smoke signals out his azz he is living in a section 8 midget m.u.d.h.u.t with his fat azz momma.lol7734
I see you got a new boyfrind! I hope he is taller than you but then again who isn't! LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Insaneclownposse

United States

#11684 Nov 8, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I see you got a new boyfrind! I hope he is taller than you but then again who isn't! LMAO! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The truth hurts doesn't it I will let you get back to eating your BBQ iguana supplied by the Alamogordo Mexican jumping bean association Gasbags Bwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11685 Nov 8, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts doesn't it I will let you get back to eating your BBQ iguana supplied by the Alamogordo Mexican jumping bean association Gasbags Bwwwwwwa
Well that was quick! I guess your not finished blowing your new black boyfriend. My guess is you have to stand on your tipi toes to smoke his pole! LMAO! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS).

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11686 Nov 8, 2012
Instantclownpu$$y, you lame a$$ mudshark slut. I betcha you find Tyrone's gold teef and greasy brittle dreadlocks sexy. Does Tyrone even have the decency to give you a reach around like a white sodomite would? I should give you a smack but I don't hit trannies or women. Now get down on your knees and give me twenty hard ones, kneegrow lover.

Insaneclownposse

United States

#11687 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was quick! I guess your not finished blowing your new black boyfriend. My guess is you have to stand on your tipi toes to smoke his pole! LMAO! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS).
Hey p.a.c.o n.a.g.r.o get back to work landscaping oh I ment your other job manscaping (d!k smoker)go to 7734 Peter puffer
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11688 Nov 9, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey p.a.c.o n.a.g.r.o get back to work landscaping oh I ment your other job manscaping (d!k smoker)go to 7734 Peter puffer
Look who took a break from standing in the welfare line! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS). When you get your check you can walk down to the corner and buy your fat mother that crack she smokes daily, then you can go over to the free cheese line and stand there for hours. That should pretty well finish your day off like you finish off that black pole nightly! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I own you peckerwood! You are the WHITE KUNTA KINTE!

Piggy

Ashburn, VA

#11689 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look who took a break from standing in the welfare line! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS). When you get your check you can walk down to the corner and buy your fat mother that crack she smokes daily, then you can go over to the free cheese line and stand there for hours. That should pretty well finish your day off like you finish off that black pole nightly! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I own you peckerwood! You are the WHITE KUNTA KINTE!
Free cheese? Where is that line?

You don't own anyone here.

Blow me.
amor

Los Angeles, CA

#11690 Nov 9, 2012
bWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

#11691 Nov 9, 2012
10 out of 10 of the best educated states in the US voted for Obama and 9 out of the 10 of the worst educated states voted for Romney.
AhhA

Irving, TX

#11693 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was quick! I guess I'm not finished blowing your new black boyfriend. My guess is I have to stand on my tipi toes to smoke his pole! Since I already have a anal beads and a fake dildo shove up my ahole.. LMAO! Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS).
How does being G/A/Y make you a WARRIOR???? I guess your like the warrior of fake dill does and a/nal beads up your Azz or something along those lines.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11695 Nov 9, 2012
Eat me raw, balls and all while pooping out in the horse stall while sweating like a stinkin pig while I am in Alamogordo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Who Shot His Dog With Arrow To Stand Trial ... 6 hr led_poison 4
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 10 hr Sleepingboy 2
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. 11 hr Tony 12
News Autonomous Cars: More on the Pros, Cons, and Co... 20 hr reality is a crutch 1
News 3 Identified, 2 Arrested, 4 At Large In Detroit... Mon Dankin Kong 1
statue of baphomet Mon No God Here! 9
News 3 people shot at party in Detroit park Mon reality is a crutch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages