The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 373)

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tim macdonald

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

A black man has never owned bought his own toliet in 500yrs what can i say blame whitey ..zullu fawn we vot us a gay oreo long legged mac daddy pimp

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Why is everyone trying to upstage HarryCallihan. He's making everyone look like a fool trying to debate with him. Everyone keeps calling him names like wigger and other foolish antidotal juvenile terms. You can't claim supremacy of intelligence by arguing with this man. By doing so, you give his outrageous statement of assimilating into the black culture of Zulu Dawn. Simply ignore such bogus and outrageous remarks and hopefully HarryCallihan will fade away. If you (Caucasian race) continue to entertain and engage in foolish banter with him, don't cry when he makes you look more foolish than you already do.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
An entire thred of white trash trying to pose as blacks! PRICELESS! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!H A!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
... I wilt do dat Ha! Ha! Ha! wit yo homey. Mos these cracka's don know what it be like ... thre aint no mo grawdad;s an yo gots to eat san. PRICELESS! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!H A!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
tim macdonald

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Zullu fawn ...u got a gay oreo prezz WOLVERIENS ...PLANET OF THE APES ...THE END ...GET BACK IN DA CAGE ZULLU PAWN .DAWN OF THE DEAD UR RACE HAS BEEN BREEDED OUT BY THE MOSLUMS ...&BEANERS&THE LIBERAL PLANTATION GOT STAMPS ZULLU FAWN .....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

tim macdonald wrote:
<quoted text> PS obamas half white idiot ...one dum white mofo 2 ...cant wait for a real black prezz not a gay oreo ..zulu fawn ...
That will never happen in your life time! Obama has ruined it for all other blacks who want to run for President!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... I wilt do dat Ha! Ha! Ha! wit yo homey. Mos these cracka's don know what it be like ... thre aint no mo grawdad;s an yo gots to eat san. PRICELESS! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!H A!HA!HHA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HHA !HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
WOW! You must be their leader! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

tim macdonald wrote:
Zullu fawn ...u got a gay oreo prezz WOLVERIENS ...PLANET OF THE APES ...THE END ...GET BACK IN DA CAGE ZULLU PAWN .DAWN OF THE DEAD UR RACE HAS BEEN BREEDED OUT BY THE MOSLUMS ...&BEANERS&THE LIBERAL PLANTATION GOT STAMPS ZULLU FAWN .....
Tinkerbell Timmy you sound so angry! What's the matter your boyfriend leave you?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Truthslayers wrote:
Why is everyone trying to upstage HarryCallihan. He's making everyone look like a fool trying to debate with him. Everyone keeps calling him names like wigger and other foolish antidotal juvenile terms. You can't claim supremacy of intelligence by arguing with this man. By doing so, you give his outrageous statement of assimilating into the black culture of Zulu Dawn. Simply ignore such bogus and outrageous remarks and hopefully HarryCallihan will fade away. If you (Caucasian race) continue to entertain and engage in foolish banter with him, don't cry when he makes you look more foolish than you already do.
Isn't "Zula Dawn" a new show on the BET network followed by It could be a c@@n starring Todd Bridges.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa What you talkin bout willis
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't "Zula Dawn" a new show on the BET network followed by It could be a c@@n starring Todd Bridges.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa What you talkin bout willis
"instantclownpu$$y" are you jealous because there is no white trash cracker network for you to watch?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"instantclownpu$$ y" are you jealous because there is no white trash cracker network for you to watch?
Actually there is a channel that your on it's the documentary channel I can see you now in your bib overalls in front of your tv with a sombrero on eating a burrito and then you yell for your wife two ton Tessa and she responds what do you need Migel Tubbasaures bring in the mule and she says why don't you have a nice glass of stfu.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa se se
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there is a channel that your on it's the documentary channel I can see you now in your bib overalls in front of your tv with a sombrero on eating a burrito and then you yell for your wife two ton Tessa and she responds what do you need Migel Tubbasaures bring in the mule and she says why don't you have a nice glass of stfu.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa se se
Then I drink the nice glass of stfu and the mule enters, she's as fat and ugly as your mother, then I take a second glance and notice she IS your mother! I take her out to pasture and make her plow the tortilla fields then I take her inside my humble abode and make her plow my pole, then I give her a dollar and a corn tortilla and send her home to feed you! No need to thank me "instantclownpu$$y" that never gets old! LOL!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then I drink the nice glass of stfu and the mule enters, she's as fat and ugly as your mother, then I take a second glance and notice she IS your mother! I take her out to pasture and make her plow the tortilla fields then I take her inside my humble abode and make her plow my pole, then I give her a dollar and a corn tortilla and send her home to feed you! No need to thank me "instantclownpu$$y" that never gets old! LOL!
I have a great new handle for you to use here on topix since you are a w!gger you will be known as Tubbyhilfiger how do you like that fatazz.Honk! Honk! bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Uh Oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"instantclownpu$$ y" are you jealous because there is no white trash cracker network for you to watch?
We don't need a "white trash cracker network" boy!!! All we have to do is watch some episodes of Cops or Bait Car! Your kind puts enough TNB on display, that we don't need a dedicated channel!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Kingfish esq wrote:
... all you negoroids seem perverted in some way. To those that work ... guess what?... I work wit you and you are all a bunch of gol bickers protected by unions. From her on out I vote white only. I see that thats what you negaroidilicious people do, so I will do the same. They are all crooks in poltics, but I may as well support the white crooks. The black ones will leave me for dead, and take care of the lazy street negero's. I have grown tired of your lies of woe. Good luck. I will take what I can get, and I will stop supporting you lazy f*cks.
I sorely wish your union brethren could read your ignorant posts. You know, I've been following you and that Kallark person. You two are something else....
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Uxas son of Heggra wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorely wish your union brethren could read your ignorant posts. You know, I've been following you and that Kallark person. You two are something else....
Welcome black "Uranes of Neggra" there is a pattern here you and your bro kallark are like 2-peas and a pod follow me.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,kallark aint nuttin butt a uncle tom suckin up to whiteys fo his stuff.he dun probably growed up ins a white suburb an wared white boy foot mittens covered wif fur an puts in floor mats in de cars at de stinkin ford plant ware he makes 26 per hour.
Your stupidity CLEARLY knows NO bounds LOL....
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
yo,uncle tommy dun lets his hair down by poachin ass warrior an das goofy mick profile harry callahan
Yo shytsteak your looking real nappy today with your bathroom dukey dread loks you and your gal tarnished make a great couple I have a job for both off you in my circus I will supply you both with shovels just follow the elephants.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Me an my hot stud Teaky, used to go out on the farm an get nakid an roll around in cow poop.
Try it,you will like it and u can thank me later.
... then do that mean bot yo boys are fudgepacker spear chuckers, an lik to wak homs smelling like poo poo then, huh?
Bryon Widner

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

I guess it's true what they say about whites secretly wanting to be black as there are so many wigger wannabes posting here.
true!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

yo,ahs was gonna update mah stock porkfolio by dumpin mah gm an goin fo ford butt ahs sed nix nix to dat idea after ahs seed uncle tommy dun werked dere,no wat i sayin?
So stupid, you don't even know how to spell in Ebonics!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of18,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Detroit Forum right now

Search the Detroit Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clergy members among those arrested at Detroit ... 34 min kevin 2
Detroit boy found in basement tells of daily ab... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Boxing legend Thomas Hearns joins effort to fig... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Broom-wielding Detroit teacher too traumatized ... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
missing 11 hr Katie Reese 1
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Wed John Sinclair 334
EM Kevyn Orr gives Detroit officials, appointee... Wed kevin 2
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••