The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21184 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9117 Aug 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>A white boy on a crutch! LOL! That can't be a good thing with the track record you crackers have here lately with your guns and all!
Again, what race are you? If you are going to make racist comments to me, at least have the balls to say what you race you are. Gay isn't a race.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9118 Aug 23, 2012
Let me guess, your beige and your mom's a ho. You are angry because you truly can't identify who you are, because you could be a dark italian, a latino, or a mixed race baby. Sucks to be you! I'm glad my mom's not a ho, I know my daddy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9119 Aug 23, 2012
yomama wrote:
I have never seen anyone smoke a blunt and get violent. If I drive under the influence of weed, I will think I am driving bad and really focus, and everyone in the car will tell me I'm driving fine, while I am paranoid I am driving bad. I have seen people drunk that were violent and when they drove, they thought they were driving really good, and they were a homicide or a suicide waiting to happen. Again, I don't promote any drug, they all have their negatives, but of all of them, weed causes the least problems.
For somebody who doesn't promote any drug you sure are all over this weed thing! How do you know what the other drugs do if you have never tried them? It appears that you have settled on a life with the "least amount" of problems. You crackers are a funny bunch.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9121 Aug 23, 2012
yomama wrote:
I'll smack my pecker on the side of your head and you tell me if it feels like 3".
So you go both ways? Crackers are weird!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#9122 Aug 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>A white boy on a crutch! LOL! That can't be a good thing with the track record you crackers have here lately with your guns and all!
I see your posting out of NM now they kicked your white w!gger azz out of the House springs trailer park oh and by the way they have extended the afro-link guess who is coming your way pinky boy,stay tuned for updates when the WARRIOR transforms himself into a guylady heshe will be the one hitch hiking down hwy-30 with the spandex on and go go boots.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9123 Aug 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>For somebody who doesn't promote any drug you sure are all over this weed thing! How do you know what the other drugs do if you have never tried them? It appears that you have settled on a life with the "least amount" of problems. You crackers are a funny bunch.
What's amazing is that I have the balls to reveal things about myself and you will criticize, but you won't throw your sh.t out there, so you are a hypocrite. I don't know what nationality you are, what gender you are, but I do know you are a piece of s.it. I am pretty sure you are white and trying to piss me off enough to respond with a racist comment. Too intelligent for you, little boy or little girl. I don't care what your stance is on weed, I answer to God and God only. Your cowardly pu..y opinion doesn't mean sh.t to me.
Tom Thumb

Buffalo, NY

#9124 Aug 23, 2012
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
Pretty much just BS. I am a black male raised in the inner city. I am one of 7 children. My father died at work, when I was just 15. All of us are high school graduates, with 4 having obtained college degrees. None of us are drug addicts nor criminals though many of my old neighbors fill that bill.
Stop your socialist victim rants. We make our own decisions and we are the products of what we choose to do or not to do. We were POOR. Very poor, but we made it with minimal help. We were religious and we loved each other. Those two things made us strong after our father died. My mother was a rock. She was the center and still is of our family then and now. You know we as a race have big problems. A lot from being poorly educated, often by our own choices. We don't much value education. We also disrespect our selves and our people. You know this is true. We talk about guns and violence and the deaths of young people, while we drive around in the cars and wear clothes and watch TVs all paid for with money of hoodlums...our sons and grandsons.

By the way. As black men, we are in prison in huge numbers, because we commit a large , in fact a very large number of crimes. We do it because we can and because we usually have no family structure thanks to welfare and th Govt.'s programs. We need to start being responsible and taking care of ourselves and our families and our own business.
jeff

United States

#9125 Aug 23, 2012
Hmm
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9126 Aug 23, 2012
Tom Thumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much just BS. I am a black male raised in the inner city. I am one of 7 children. My father died at work, when I was just 15. All of us are high school graduates, with 4 having obtained college degrees. None of us are drug addicts nor criminals though many of my old neighbors fill that bill.
Stop your socialist victim rants. We make our own decisions and we are the products of what we choose to do or not to do. We were POOR. Very poor, but we made it with minimal help. We were religious and we loved each other. Those two things made us strong after our father died. My mother was a rock. She was the center and still is of our family then and now. You know we as a race have big problems. A lot from being poorly educated, often by our own choices. We don't much value education. We also disrespect our selves and our people. You know this is true. We talk about guns and violence and the deaths of young people, while we drive around in the cars and wear clothes and watch TVs all paid for with money of hoodlums...our sons and grandsons.
By the way. As black men, we are in prison in huge numbers, because we commit a large , in fact a very large number of crimes. We do it because we can and because we usually have no family structure thanks to welfare and th Govt.'s programs. We need to start being responsible and taking care of ourselves and our families and our own business.
If that is all true and not fabricated, and I am not implying it is, WOW, you got my respect. If you really went through all of that, and you became the man you said, and just had the guts to just say all of that, then you definitely have my props. You are the real deal.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9127 Aug 23, 2012
And understand I am a white man, I don't care what color you are, if you deserve it, then you deserve it. Definitely sounds like you deserve it. That was pretty amazing. I hope you are involved with some inner city kids, I am sure they would listen to you. You got me listening.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9129 Aug 23, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is all true and not fabricated, and I am not implying it is, WOW, you got my respect. If you really went through all of that, and you became the man you said, and just had the guts to just say all of that, then you definitely have my props. You are the real deal.
Look at all that man went through and what he has accomplished. Now look in the mirror, what do you see, a dope smoking white boy who was born with a silver spoon in your mouth and now doesn't amount to a hill of beans!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9130 Aug 23, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>I see your posting out of NM now they kicked your white w!gger azz out of the House springs trailer park oh and by the way they have extended the afro-link guess who is coming your way pinky boy,stay tuned for updates when the WARRIOR transforms himself into a guylady heshe will be the one hitch hiking down hwy-30 with the spandex on and go go boots.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Instantclownpu$$y you stll around boy? You buzz around like a fly on a hog farm! Sooner or later you will be swated down! You like spandex and go go boots don't you cracker! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9132 Aug 23, 2012
yomama wrote:
And understand I am a white man, I don't care what color you are, if you deserve it, then you deserve it. Definitely sounds like you deserve it. That was pretty amazing. I hope you are involved with some inner city kids, I am sure they would listen to you. You got me listening.
White boy must also be gay! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9133 Aug 23, 2012
Amen Harry! These white wannabe brothers can't hang! The way he talks he is the White Superhero! He probably runs around wih a cape on his back and yells look at me I am a sexual dynamo, I have a 32 inch waste and date blck women, I am the best white boy ever! Pathetic!
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9134 Aug 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Amen Harry! These white wannabe brothers can't hang! The way he talks he is the White Superhero! He probably runs around wih a cape on his back and yells look at me I am a sexual dynamo, I have a 32 inch waste and date blck women, I am the best white boy ever! Pathetic!
First off, I don't want to be black, I want to be me. I never said I was anything great in the sack, in fact, when I am with a woman, I am always concerned whether or not I satisfied a woman in bed, that is probably why I satisfy them, because I take the time to make them feel good. A lot of black women have liked me and I like them, again I am not wigger. I just won't pass up a good piece of a$$ based on a woman's color, maybe they saw that and that is why they liked me to begin with. I'm assuming you are black, or acting black to goad me into a racial argument. You sound like a fu.king moron on here and I am sure people have figured that out. Keep talking, you just make yourself look more stupid then you already are. I am what I am and what I mean is what I say. I'll send you some pics, a lot of black men fear me, I can see it in their eyes and their actions and I am the nicest guy in the world, just look intimidating, or so people tell me. I don't give a fu.k what you say, you are a hater, I know your type.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#9135 Aug 23, 2012
Tom Thumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much just BS. I am a black male raised in the inner city. I am one of 7 children. My father died at work, when I was just 15. All of us are high school graduates, with 4 having obtained college degrees. None of us are drug addicts nor criminals though many of my old neighbors fill that bill.
Stop your socialist victim rants. We make our own decisions and we are the products of what we choose to do or not to do. We were POOR. Very poor, but we made it with minimal help. We were religious and we loved each other. Those two things made us strong after our father died. My mother was a rock. She was the center and still is of our family then and now. You know we as a race have big problems. A lot from being poorly educated, often by our own choices. We don't much value education. We also disrespect our selves and our people. You know this is true. We talk about guns and violence and the deaths of young people, while we drive around in the cars and wear clothes and watch TVs all paid for with money of hoodlums...our sons and grandsons.
By the way. As black men, we are in prison in huge numbers, because we commit a large , in fact a very large number of crimes. We do it because we can and because we usually have no family structure thanks to welfare and th Govt.'s programs. We need to start being responsible and taking care of ourselves and our families and our own business.
You tell a real good story is it Tom,CC rider,Chet Booswahnicki,or Don no neck paul you have alot of aliases on here but that story was one hell of a staight up lie you told do you feel good about fabricating that story your just a w!gger hoosier azz schmuck.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa A real blackman wouldn't put the goverment down for free entitlements.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9136 Aug 23, 2012
If you are black, I know your type. You are the type that thinks no white man can kick your ass nor be better then you in bed. Remember that song, "I'm the type of guy" by LL? You are the guy that thinks you are the sh.t and that you are so good in bed, your woman would never cheat on you. I'm the type of guy to slip in the back door while your at work and knock off some of that yum yum chocolate chip and you won't know it happened. Keep that swag up, homeboy. You know you got it.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9137 Aug 23, 2012
I'm sorry based on your education level, it would be while you were out slinging weed, not at an actual job, while I would be knocking off some of that chocolate or your mocha, latina woman. Can't figure out which one you are, because you don't have the balls to reveal yourself.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#9138 Aug 23, 2012
Either way, I'll give you an ass whuppin and steal your woman.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9140 Aug 23, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I don't want to be black, I want to be me. I never said I was anything great in the sack, in fact, when I am with a woman, I am always concerned whether or not I satisfied a woman in bed, that is probably why I satisfy them, because I take the time to make them feel good. A lot of black women have liked me and I like them, again I am not wigger. I just won't pass up a good piece of a$$ based on a woman's color, maybe they saw that and that is why they liked me to begin with. I'm assuming you are black, or acting black to goad me into a racial argument. You sound like a fu.king moron on here and I am sure people have figured that out. Keep talking, you just make yourself look more stupid then you already are. I am what I am and what I mean is what I say. I'll send you some pics, a lot of black men fear me, I can see it in their eyes and their actions and I am the nicest guy in the world, just look intimidating, or so people tell me. I don't give a fu.k what you say, you are a hater, I know your type.
LOL! You sound so delicate like one of those pretty little white dandilions that the wind can blow the fuzz off of to make look like a dirty little weed! Are you a dirty little white boy tinkerbell? You are definitely white, worried about satisfying a woman! No wonder they all leave you! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A concise history of Detroit public transit 8 hr Team Kelly 1
News Group erects tent city for Detroit homeless Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
end child slave labor Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Thu Jrm 20
Hello Thu Team Kelly 2
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 3
The best way to stop blacks from reproducing? Sep 20 WATCHING LIVONIA 2

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages