Jury deciding if Detroit man killed 2...

Jury deciding if Detroit man killed 2-year-old daughter

There are 2 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Jury deciding if Detroit man killed 2-year-old daughter. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

A jury in Detroit resumes deliberations Friday in the murder trial of a man accused of fatally beating his 2-year-old daughter for wetting herself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Michigan

Brighton, MI

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Guilty......hip hip hooray!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Will the wife now turn on D'Andre Lane now he's been found guilty? Was she also involved and that's the reason she continued to support him? If so, will D'Andre Lane turn the tales on her and tell the whole story.

Originally, he might have confessed saying it was a crime of impulse and rage, not first degree murder and achieved a plea of some kind. Now he's doing a century.

PS. How would you like to have that prosecuting attorney as a mother-in-law and get her ticked off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. Snyder To Update Status Of Detroit Rape Ki... 18 hr kevn 1
News Detroit begins enforcing new parking system 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
Why do white people love molesting children so ... (Feb '13) 19 hr Brandon h 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr I hate taggers 20,108
Natural Gas, High Speed Trains, Etc. Wed Tony 17
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) Wed Pete 21
News You can now fight Detroit parking tickets online Wed reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages