Detroit boy, 9, missing after Halloween party; he was last seen with neighbor

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Detroit Police issued a missing alert for a 9-year-old boy last seen with a neighbor from his west-side neighborhood on Halloween.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

So it's a non-story. Nobody was hurt. The mom, whose last name differs from the son, simply lost track of her kid. The kid went to a friends home and they did not have a phone. Where was Obama? Police were still interviewing the kid and his friend. That should prove very productive. Maybe Dwan is staying there too.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Pete wrote:
So it's a non-story. Nobody was hurt. The mom, whose last name differs from the son, simply lost track of her kid. The kid went to a friends home and they did not have a phone. Where was Obama? Police were still interviewing the kid and his friend. That should prove very productive. Maybe Dwan is staying there too.
What does Obama have to do with it? What do you mean where was Obama?
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Obama have to do with it? What do you mean where was Obama?
It was not a big time political statement. Free phones are called Obama phones now. People on welfare or low income can get free phones. Get it now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not a big time political statement. Free phones are called Obama phones now. People on welfare or low income can get free phones. Get it now?
Yea, everything is called Obama-(insert word) these days, proof he's doing something right. The Obama phones for low income is a great idea, everybody needs a phone. The phones are cheap and do not include any bells or whistles. It's called taking care of the less fortunate. Let's put you on low income and see how well you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

We wouldn't need welfare if it were not for the Republicans stealing from the people.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, everything is called Obama-(insert word) these days, proof he's doing something right. The Obama phones for low income is a great idea, everybody needs a phone. The phones are cheap and do not include any bells or whistles. It's called taking care of the less fortunate. Let's put you on low income and see how well you do.
Obama has endorsed calling these programs by name prefixed by "Obama." He even did so during the debates.
The phones in question are full function with megapixel cameras and all available attributes. But the companies are not donating these phones and minutes out of compassion. Invariably, users can't live with 300 minutes per month and endure huge overcharges beyond the free allotted minutes. Some are more frugal of course.

Rev. Ike said when asked why he drove a Cadillac when his flock was so poor, "The best thing I can do for the poor is not be one of them." I totally agree. I also believe I could start out with nothing and in a short time be self sufficient with plenty of resources. I say this because I have done it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has endorsed calling these programs by name prefixed by "Obama." He even did so during the debates.
The phones in question are full function with megapixel cameras and all available attributes.
Wrong, no camera and no texting, next time do some homework. As for Obama using the prefix, he does so to mock the idiots that came up with it, now he proudly wears it as a badge of honor. There's not one thing that Obama has done that wasn't good for the country not one.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, no camera and no texting, next time do some homework. As for Obama using the prefix, he does so to mock the idiots that came up with it, now he proudly wears it as a badge of honor. There's not one thing that Obama has done that wasn't good for the country not one.
OK, they have texting, caller ID, voicemail and call waiting. 250 free texts added. Check Assurance:
http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/MoreP...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••