Kilpatrick Corruption Trial Resumes A...

Kilpatrick Corruption Trial Resumes After Two-Week Break

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Kilpatrick Corruption Trial Resumes After Two-Week Break. In it, CBS Local reports that:

The corruption trial of Kwame Kilpatrick resumed Tuesday with one fewer defendant - and the former Detroit mayor didn't waste any time weighing in on the proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Nov 13, 2012
It certainly doesn't sound like the X-mayor is feeling the love for us these days. That includes the Detroiters that held him is high esteem regardless of his exploits. I can understand the attraction to the warm Texas weather. However, it sounds like he may be vengeful to Detroiters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confirmed: Detroit Needs More Retail 13 min ThomasA 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr fDS 20,173
remembering Ives Elementary (Feb '09) Wed Dan jahn 54
News Transgender professor files sex discrimination ... Wed Nelly Gay 4
News Bruce Springsteen lashes out at anti-gay laws d... Tue Baptistism by Proxy 38
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Apr 25 SDO 93
Im The Guy Planet Fitness Dressing Room Apr 24 Me to you 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages