WORKER FOR METRO GROUP

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I DID SOME REPAIRS AND A DEMO JOB FOR A CONTRACTOR NAMED NICK THAT WORKED FOR METRO GROUP HE DIDNT PAY ME FOR MY WORK, SO I CALLED METRO AND SPOKE WITH A MANAGER ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT THIS GUY NICK THAT THEY HIRED AS A CONTRACTOR HAVENT PAYED FOR MY WORK DONE ON 2 PROPERTIES OF METRO, "HIS REPLY WAS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT UP WITH HIM," SO I ASKED HIM WOULD YOU HIRE A PERSON THAT IS HIRING PEOPLE TO REPAIR YOUR PROPERTIES, AND HE IS NOT PAYING PEOPLE FOR THEIR WORK AND YOU REFUSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT IS A BUSINESS THAT NOT OUT TO HELP OTHERS BUT THEMSELVES AND ONLY MEET THEIR DEADLINES TO HAVE THE PROPERTY READY TO RENT OUT TO CUSTOMERS BUT FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO REPAIRED YOUR PROPERTY, NOW METRO PROPERTY GROUP WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EVEN TALK SO I MUST LET ALL DETROITERS KNOW DONT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES NOT TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO GET YOUR MONEYM BEAWARE OF METRO PROPERTIES THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

WORKER FOR METRO GROUP wrote:
I DID SOME REPAIRS AND A DEMO JOB FOR A CONTRACTOR NAMED NICK THAT WORKED FOR METRO GROUP HE DIDNT PAY ME FOR MY WORK, SO I CALLED METRO AND SPOKE WITH A MANAGER ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT THIS GUY NICK THAT THEY HIRED AS A CONTRACTOR HAVENT PAYED FOR MY WORK DONE ON 2 PROPERTIES OF METRO, "HIS REPLY WAS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT UP WITH HIM," SO I ASKED HIM WOULD YOU HIRE A PERSON THAT IS HIRING PEOPLE TO REPAIR YOUR PROPERTIES, AND HE IS NOT PAYING PEOPLE FOR THEIR WORK AND YOU REFUSE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT IS A BUSINESS THAT NOT OUT TO HELP OTHERS BUT THEMSELVES AND ONLY MEET THEIR DEADLINES TO HAVE THE PROPERTY READY TO RENT OUT TO CUSTOMERS BUT FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO REPAIRED YOUR PROPERTY, NOW METRO PROPERTY GROUP WONT ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS OR EVEN TALK SO I MUST LET ALL DETROITERS KNOW DONT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES NOT TO HELP PEOPLE BUT TO GET YOUR MONEYM BEAWARE OF METRO PROPERTIES THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST.
Put a workman's lien on the property and file it with the county.
If the job is big enough sue them directly and start carting their equipment off after the judgment.
TMJ

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

You will be pleased to hear that Metro Property Group, Sammer Baydoun, Ali Baydoun, Tarek Baydoun et al are all being sued in Federal Court for Fraud and Racketeering.....so you were right they are con artists.
JTY

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

They're being sued by Debbie Schlussel, cant be very credible... She's a joke. I live in Detroit and Metro rehabs a lot of homes in my neighborhood.
TMJ wrote:
You will be pleased to hear that Metro Property Group, Sammer Baydoun, Ali Baydoun, Tarek Baydoun et al are all being sued in Federal Court for Fraud and Racketeering.....so you were right they are con artists.
TDam

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

What happens to the tenants with this suit, what rights do the tenants have...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Detroit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE