Boy, 9, Sets Up Lemonade Stand to Hel...

Boy, 9, Sets Up Lemonade Stand to Help Detroit Pay Debt

There are 3 comments on the WJR-AM Detroit story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Boy, 9, Sets Up Lemonade Stand to Help Detroit Pay Debt. In it, WJR-AM Detroit reports that:

An industrious 9-year-old Detroit boy's bid to help the city rid itself of the crippling debt crisis by selling snacks in front of his family's home has begun to snowball, with efforts to save the Motor City now coming in from across the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJR-AM Detroit.

Big Wayne

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
them boys was visited today by UM football team members. the boys is only 9 year away from matriculating at he M
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Aug 3, 2012
I wonder if he had to grease the esteemed members of the City Council in order to get a vendor's permit.
Dwane

Auburn, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Those players visiting the lemonade stand did not sound like they were going for science degrees either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump trivializes NSA pick from his Golden Mans... 2 hr Tyler 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Alihra 20,849
News Protesters march statewide for and against fede... 8 hr Faith 5
News BLAC Magazine lists best ways to celebrate Blac... 18 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News 'We're here to make America great again,' says ... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Sun johnliberty 126
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) Feb 18 Anything 15

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages