Rincon, GA

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Jess wrote:
Does anyone remember him?
Not the way you do I'm sure ?
curious

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Are you talking about the young man that was shot and killed several years back? I'm actually seeking info on his death. I was curious if anyone was arrested in that case.did he have family in TN? I was researching my family tree and part but not all of his story was listed.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Jul 10, 2012
curious wrote:
Are you talking about the young man that was shot and killed several years back? I'm actually seeking info on his death. I was curious if anyone was arrested in that case.did he have family in TN? I was researching my family tree and part but not all of his story was listed.
Those genealogical sites use that technique to entice you to pay them. Then if you do you find the information has nothing to do with your specific relatives.

It's getting late now so I can tell you privately that this site right here is propagated by actual zombies and zombiephiles. They will chew you up and spit you out if you stay here. They pretend to be different races and genders posting from around the world when in fact they operate out of an old house near the old Motown Records home on East Grand Boulevard. Sometimes I think there are only two zombies on duty. Go in peace now.

God help me if they find out.
(Execute self destructing post in 9..8...7...6...5..4...3...2... .2...2...2...
Oh sh@@

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Those genealogical sites use that technique to entice you to pay them. Then if you do you find the information has nothing to do with your specific relatives.
It's getting late now so I can tell you privately that this site right here is propagated by actual zombies and zombiephiles. They will chew you up and spit you out if you stay here. They pretend to be different races and genders posting from around the world when in fact they operate out of an old house near the old Motown Records home on East Grand Boulevard. Sometimes I think there are only two zombies on duty. Go in peace now.
God help me if they find out.
(Execute self destructing post in 9..8...7...6...5..4...3...2... .2...2...2...
Oh sh@@
... the only reason you are not one of us is cuz of that aluminum foil you wear on your head all day. Go on and be snide. We are watching you, and some day you will forget to pack the foil tightly, and it may blow off. Then we'll see who big man on campus is.

.... BAWOOHAHAHA !!!!!
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Such a peaceful world in perfect order before the big quake in St. Louis, Mo.?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... the only reason you are not one of us is cuz of that aluminum foil you wear on your head all day. Go on and be snide. We are watching you, and some day you will forget to pack the foil tightly, and it may blow off. Then we'll see who big man on campus is.
.... BAWOOHAHAHA !!!!!
I will reveal that my pseudonym on Google is MaxAluminum so you can bet that I never run short of my defense field.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#9 Jul 10, 2012
And so it is, another day is done and UFOs use gamma rays to speed the process of mutation....
The Murcury is rising

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
And so it is, another day is done and UFOs use gamma rays to speed the process of mutation....
The Murcury is rising
Hi, Burgydean. Still spreading your wisdom, I see. ;)
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Additional daily devotional

As I work feverishly to get to the next level at Slingo, I realize these persons who think in unison with me can join me to fill the pap left by Orson Welles in the coming days...
Amen, let us sleep

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2012
... I think that black guy likes you Burge.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
... I think that black guy likes you Burge.
Wow! Your look goes perfectly with your ignorance. ;)

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
... your look just reminded me I gotta take a poo.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a trip to Louisville to check their heat index here not a bad forum I can talk about Zombies there too lol
Pete

Livonia, MI

#16 Jul 11, 2012
What is the difference between zombies and patched jeans?
Zombies are dead men, Jeans are mended.
Wondering

Sunbright, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2012
curious wrote:
Yes thats the one and yes he had family in tennessee not really sure on how he was killed or why
wondering

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
curious wrote:

Im trying to find out when he was killed and when he was born and what city he lived in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Reverend Tchurkoff 20,975
Is it Bagjdad in Iraq shooting wrap? 6 hr 1stRiderMC 1
News Detroit '67: 'We've got trouble' - Routine poli... 6 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
Need GOV ASSISTANCE? Come to SAN DIEGO CA! 6 hr LastRiderMC 2
DETROIT POLICE OFFICER RANDOMLY SHOT in the HEA... 7 hr Cheesin4life 3
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 7 hr LickitySplit 13
Defense Attorney Ratting Clients To The Feds 7 hr AcidMan 6

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages