Rebel Soul

Full story: RollingStone

A sprawling disc of storytelling, pop history and partying, Kid Rock 's ninth studio album seeks the grooves and reach of classic soul with a Detroit bull-god spin, of course.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 20, 2012
 
The south has dollar stores too, it's time to spread out some to re-live the American dream !
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 20, 2012
 
Burgydean wrote:
The south has dollar stores too, it's time to spread out some to re-live the American dream !
Being frugal is important, but keep the supply side in mind too. Remember, Michigan has a solid 10 cent can recycling value. Can you duplicate this income in the south? No. southern states don't offer such opportunities.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 20, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Being frugal is important, but keep the supply side in mind too. Remember, Michigan has a solid 10 cent can recycling value. Can you duplicate this income in the south? No. southern states don't offer such opportunities.
I don't haul trash to the store for a refund I'm above that, they go in the garbage, Michigan is folly to whimsical Lansing political idiocy !
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 20, 2012
 
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>I don't haul trash to the store for a refund I'm above that, they go in the garbage, Michigan is folly to whimsical Lansing political idiocy !
I heart your trash. We would make good neighbors at least once a week.

PS>I presume then that you will not be camping out at Best Buy this week.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 20, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I heart your trash. We would make good neighbors at least once a week.
PS>I presume then that you will not be camping out at Best Buy this week.
My youth is gone, I'm at the bar to entertain you with conversation...
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 20, 2012
 
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>My youth is gone, I'm at the bar to entertain you with conversation...
Get a lap dance in the back room. It will perk you up.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2012
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a lap dance in the back room. It will perk you up.
You will do that for me ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Detroit Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Detroit Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Detroit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Detroit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Detroit
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••