Obama administration could announce $...

Obama administration could announce $100M in aid for Detroit

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obama administration could announce $100M in aid for Detroit. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

Obama administration officials could announce Friday in Detroit that more than $100 million in federal and private funds -- some new money, some previously announced -- will be made available for demolitions, policing and transportation, a person with knowledge of the officials' scheduled meeting with state and local leaders said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Sep 26, 2013
and where is this money coming from the money fairy?

Obozo et al are creating a big inflation problem for the American economy coming soon.

No government can print, borrow ,and waste as much money as this administration has done and not get serious inflation or devaluation of the dollar.

and it well happen after he leaves office so he will blame bush or someone for his failings as a leader, mismanager of a national economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Vertelli 21,279
Be a helping hand. Tue Chart243 1
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Dec 10 Cat Fan 4
Draft dodging & Detroit. (Selective Service) Dec 7 my2cents 3
Conyers disgraceful actions Dec 7 Guest 2
Detroit Dec 7 Guest 2
woman have sex with dog Dec 7 Guest 7

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages