Man Found Dead on Detroit's East Side

Man Found Dead on Detroit's East Side

There are 4 comments on the MyFoxDetroit story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Man Found Dead on Detroit's East Side. In it, MyFoxDetroit reports that:

A grief stricken family is desperate for a killer's arrest. They say their loved one was set up, murdered and then robbed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxDetroit.

Skeeter

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2010
Excuse me,set up by the friends you keep ? Gimme a break !
Raymond

Wayne, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2010
If they robbed him first and then murdered him, that would be downright uncivilized. The other way around, not so much. Why leave money on the street after you just committed murder? It's not like you will receive a longer sentence. In fact, the likelihood in Detroit is no convistion at all.
Raymond

Wayne, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2010
I wonder how Evans will classify this death, maybe as a robbery with an incidental death.
Part of the reason Evan's numbers look better is because of the way he plays with them, as he did as sheriff. When a home invasion occurs, frequently there is a conflict with the home residents. Evans is changing the classification to say such a crime was really a simple assault. The home invasion and robbery are erased and not reported. When a person breaks into a home and takes a piss on the flour, that's not a break-in either. He classifies that as trespassing and urination. It is a bit more difficult with deaths, but Evans is finding ways to declassify those too.

Why are officers hanging at the gas station when people are calling in a home invasion? Evans says whoever reports such behavior must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.
woodbine kid woodbine ky

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2010
Sounds like a place i know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u think David J Banaszak sucks cock in Gaylo... 10 hr Opie Dawg 1
blacks mismanaging blacks 12 hr Cracker 7
News Despite record profits, Detroit automakers get ... 20 hr Summer Friend 1
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... 20 hr Summer Friend 6
News Iwo Jima flag raiser identified as Marine from ... Sat bozo 1
News Man charged with opening fire on Lodge Freeway Jun 24 Backby PopularDemand 1
News Former Detroit Council President Charles Pugh c... Jun 24 Backby PopularDemand 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages