Dearborn men get prison time, forfeit...

Dearborn men get prison time, forfeit Bentley in sentencing for knock-off clothing operation

There are 5 comments on the MLive.com story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Dearborn men get prison time, forfeit Bentley in sentencing for knock-off clothing operation. In it, MLive.com reports that:

A group of seven men have been sentenced in a counterfeit clothing operation that the FBI says operated from 2004 to 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Patriotic Girl

Braddock, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Are you kiddig me?? They do the crime and they get only two years?? They are muslims and they are getting away with crimes..Come to America where you can buy anyone and commit crime to make plenty of money,instead of riding a camel!! Love it!
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Walmart does the same lol
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Are you kiddig me?? They do the crime and they get only two years?? They are muslims and they are getting away with crimes..Come to America where you can buy anyone and commit crime to make plenty of money,instead of riding a camel!! Love it!
I hope this doesn't shock you too much. All these people were sentenced based upon the crime and guidelines for those crimes. We have not moved to an ethnicity based sentencing format yet, except many blacks would disagree somewhat.
Will

Toledo, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Patriotic Girl wrote:
gee didn't know we were still in the stone age you racist pig.
Meanie

Royal Oak, MI

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this doesn't shock you too much. All these people were sentenced based upon the crime and guidelines for those crimes. We have not moved to an ethnicity based sentencing format yet, except many blacks would disagree somewhat.
Only a celebrity based sentencing structure thus far. The ethnic based will partake soon enough.

Many blacks blame the white man for their animal mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two kids found wandering on Detroit's west side Sat former democrat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat Tony 215
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... Sat pet parent 2
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) Fri Hybrid king 13
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) Jan 20 Larry Smith 61
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Jan 18 LookatCranberry 8

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages