Father charged with abusing baby

Father charged with abusing baby

There are 7 comments on the The Daily Tribune story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Father charged with abusing baby. In it, The Daily Tribune reports that:

“Injuries like broken bones, skull fractures, severe cuts, poisoning, burning and scalding are in this category.”

Police have accused a 23-year-old man of first-degree child abuse after his infant son was taken to Children's Hospital in Detroit with broken bones, internal injuries and human bite marks. via The Daily Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Tribune.

Shannelle

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2008
I really think that he really is guilty.And he should be punished for what he has done.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#3 Aug 17, 2008
He needs to be sent to prison for life AND he should be put in with the general population (not isolated in any way).........the other prisoners
don't treat these types of people kindly.

I do hope the court(s) don't turn that child back to either parent..........the parent that did this knows who it was that caused these injuries.
And if it was both the parents.....well, they both belong in prison.

All too frequently, these children are returned to their parent(s) and we read about their death in a year or two.

They - both the parents - deserve no special treatment. Prison for life - period.
Cover girl

Melvindale, MI

#4 Aug 17, 2008
sharida wrote:
If I was the officer that had him in the back of my car he never would have made it to jail.What the hell is wrong with men?This shit happens to much.I hope he gets turned out in prison.He needs to be tortured.
I'm with you

“Headbanging on the headboard!!”

Since: Apr 08

Muskegon Hts

#5 Aug 17, 2008
You know people who don't want kids should not have kids!!!! They bring them into the world and have the nerve to not take care of them or to mistreat them. In Jackson,MI January 2007 a man raped and beat his 3 month old daughter. He broke 11 ribs, 1 eye socket and her arm. He blamed it on being in the service. But now get this the judge gave him 6 months probation and he did 3 or 4 days in jail. And to make matters worse he does not have to register as a child abuser. The judges in Jackson I swear hate women and children cause they let men get away with murder. Well only the white men anyway (not to make this a racial issue) but it is what it is. Whomever lays a hurting hand on a child should have whatever they used to hurt that child cut off. And I mean that sh*t!!!!!
Government Foe

Dearborn, MI

#6 Aug 18, 2008
Xanadu wrote:
He needs to be sent to prison for life....
He needs to be shot.
Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#7 Aug 19, 2008
Government Foe wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to be shot.
In one of today's (August 19) newspapers, a report claimed it was the fathers girlfriend who was watching the child while father at work.

Article stated the mark on childs head matched the outline of the arm of the couch!!!!!!!!!

How awful for that defenseless child, truly more than sad.
jon boy

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2008
cut his freaggen nutz off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What can $80K buy you in Detroit? 2 hr Negroes r chimps 2
News Another Detroit area doctor charged in female g... 2 hr Saw 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Trumps4Ever 20,974
Slop your Hogs again God!!! Apr 25 clueless spam nuts 2
News Detroit poet calls out Dave Chappelle's jokes a... Apr 22 want war- you go ... 2
Enlist to fight Trump's Wars. What ya got to lose Apr 22 want war- you go ... 5
News Teen arraigned in cop shootings Apr 20 Badam 2

Detroit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Detroit Mortgages