Suspect In Deadly Denver Shooting Arrested

Mar 30, 2008 Full story: cbs4denver.com 22

A man suspected in the deadly shooting of another man in west Denver Monday night was arrested by police Wednesday night in Aurora, officers said.Juan Jose Coronado-Avila, 31, was taken into custody near 10th ... via cbs4denver.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gina

Loveland, CO

#1 Mar 31, 2008
good he should get in big trouble 4 that
Twocentsworth

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2008
More Violence from the Latino`s

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 1, 2008
another wet*ack for the taxpayers to support the rest of his life.
Twocentsworth

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2008
Him and His wife should be Locked up For good !

“What did you say?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 2, 2008
harmonious wrote:
Just f'in wonderful, isn't it!
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#6 Apr 7, 2008
I am the mother of Jorge O. Valdez and I am so happy for the awesome work from the police to get this scam bag out of the streets and to WGSD Gal you are so right my son funeral was paid out of his life insurance, the county or victims advocates did not help but as you said we taxpayers are paying for the "killer" court traslator and his free meals when he did not have no business been in this country anyway. And to you Twocentsworth is not about latinos is about violence I believed my other son is safer in Iraq than on the streets of Colorado and all I wish for my son KILLER is to expende the rest of his life in prison I dont care the my tax contributions goes for that I will gladly keep working hard and his family fleed as rats they could be hidding somewhere in our streets
Twocentsworth

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2008
Rosa Valdez wrote:
I am the mother of Jorge O. Valdez and I am so happy for the awesome work from the police to get this scam bag out of the streets and to WGSD Gal you are so right my son funeral was paid out of his life insurance, the county or victims advocates did not help but as you said we taxpayers are paying for the "killer" court traslator and his free meals when he did not have no business been in this country anyway. And to you Twocentsworth is not about latinos is about violence I believed my other son is safer in Iraq than on the streets of Colorado and all I wish for my son KILLER is to expende the rest of his life in prison I dont care the my tax contributions goes for that I will gladly keep working hard and his family fleed as rats they could be hidding somewhere in our streets
I am very sorry for your Loss Dear Rosa !!:-(
meh

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2011
hey rosa? why dont you tell everyone what your son did.? why make everyone feel bad for you? you know what he did but yet you choose to lie about it all. you are no one to say shit about coronado. he didnt do it on purpose but all your hate makes you think so much shit and make up lies. why would he be in jail forever when your son was the one who went to his house and start it all. watch what you say before you speak. your son may rest in peace though.
your mom

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2011
i hope you read this someday.
Lina

Aurora, CO

#11 Jan 4, 2012
Your son was a drug dealer and thretend him to kill him so when he saw your son it was self defense
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#12 Jul 4, 2012
Lina wrote:
Your son was a drug dealer and thretend him to kill him so when he saw your son it was self defense
Hello Lina, no my Son was not a drug dealer, he didn't know my Son I have that on court records it came out from his own mouth, my Son was a hard working person and made good money to sell drugs and now I am wondering if you are Juan Jose Coronado Avila wife living off of food stamps, are you his wife? I know she lives in Aurora? are you aware the Cartel in Mexico wants your husband? are you aware your husband besides been a scum bag, is a rat?
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#13 Jul 4, 2012
meh wrote:
hey rosa? why dont you tell everyone what your son did.? why make everyone feel bad for you? you know what he did but yet you choose to lie about it all. you are no one to say shit about coronado. he didnt do it on purpose but all your hate makes you think so much shit and make up lies. why would he be in jail forever when your son was the one who went to his house and start it all. watch what you say before you speak. your son may rest in peace though.
Why don't use your real name? well he is in prison it was never proof no evidence of my son going to your house? rite, Juan Jose Coronado Avila said on record and I have the CD that he never knew my Son and of course he was cut a dealing by the D.A. in exchange for information of his "drugs business partners" in other words he became a Rat, yes, he will deported to Mexico (San Jose de las casas caidas, Jalisco)and I know he has a drug debt and after blah, blah, blah with the D.A. I will say he has friends with open arms waiting for his return I will be happy till I say as you do you do "rest in peace Coronado Avila"..... I wonder why you don't show your name... you just made your treats public, I am not afraid of none of you, I am vigilant and patiently waiting
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#14 Jul 4, 2012
Rosa Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lina, no my Son was not a drug dealer, he didn't know my Son I have that on court records it came out from his own mouth, my Son was a hard working person and made good money to sell drugs and now I am wondering if you are Juan Jose Coronado Avila wife living off of food stamps, are you his wife? I know she lives in Aurora? are you aware the Cartel in Mexico wants your husband? are you aware your husband besides been a scum bag, is a rat?
Lina you know your husband is the drug dealer my Son was not a drug Dealer I will speak in front of our legislators to change law to make it harder on individuals as your wetback husband I will go to the congress this people should not have an easy way out
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#15 Jul 4, 2012
your mom wrote:
i hope you read this someday.
I just did!!! Juan Jose Coronado Avila is a scum bag wetback all the way and my Son was not a Drug Dealer and he didn't have a weapon on him, you call that self defense? he kill my son on the back coward scum bag that doesn't have the balls to do it face to face like a man of course he is not a man he is a scum bag, wet back I don't think I should support his descendants with food stamps and of course while is in prison you should leave with him to Mexico, are you his wife or mistress because I know he has a little girl with mistress and 2 boys and 1 girl with the wife?to bad no one can go and see him in prison because both are wetbacks too
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Twocentsworth wrote:
Him and His wife should be Locked up For good !
not only that let me tell you, "we the tax payers as you know we paying for Juan Jose Coronado Avila food and boarding and his wife and mistress are getting food stamps when they both illegal on this country as well but of course they denied food stamps to my son widow because she gets plenty of money from social security, I will address the congress and any one in our government to heard me as well as I just print this emails of treats from my persona
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#17 Jul 4, 2012
harmonious wrote:
not only that we are supporting his wife and mistress as well beside been a drug dealer, killer, he was making babies like crazy and this ignorants keep popping out his babies, thanks to our taxes they are eating in this Country
Rosa Valdez

Aurora, CO

#18 Jul 4, 2012
WGSD Gal wrote:
<quoted text> Just f'in wonderful, isn't it!
That is why I am addressing the legislators we need to have our laws work to protect us and have this scum bags serve their full sentence regardless if they give the D.A. information, we the citizens of this country are in the hands of this cold blood killers like Juan Jose Coronado Avila and of course he said on record to the parole board that he is coming back to our country, but he forgot his friends are waiting with open arms to see him there I am unsure if he will be back as he wants, I am working on a petition I will need signatures I need to be heard out this other ppl are naive believing him but they are also his accomplish because they knew what he was doing, I have court records, tapes, CD's to proof I am right, I am not hidden under fake names like others, I don't have nothing to loose any more, and I am not afraid to speak out with proof, this killer ripped off, he killed me too, my crusade is now to stop other illegals violent criminals to get out of prison that easy we the citizens deserve better laws
myron

Aurora, CO

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Rosa Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did!!! Juan Jose Coronado Avila is a scum bag wetback all the way and my Son was not a Drug Dealer and he didn't have a weapon on him, you call that self defense? he kill my son on the back coward scum bag that doesn't have the balls to do it face to face like a man of course he is not a man he is a scum bag, wet back I don't think I should support his descendants with food stamps and of course while is in prison you should leave with him to Mexico, are you his wife or mistress because I know he has a little girl with mistress and 2 boys and 1 girl with the wife?to bad no one can go and see him in prison because both are wetbacks too
sorry to break it ya' but if your son was not involved in anything and was just a regular person like you say juan jose coronado avila would be in jail for life. if i remember correctly the news never mentioned anything regarding him being a drug dealer and agreeing on a plea deal because of it, i understand how you feel since your son is dead and may he RIP but your not saying the whole truth. And what does him and his family being wetbacks have to do with anything so if he wasn't you'll be ok with the shooting?
i'm a lawyer so i know when there's a drive by killing and the killer doesn't get a life sentence it's for a reason.
Rosa

Aurora, CO

#20 Aug 26, 2012
myron wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to break it ya' but if your son was not involved in anything and was just a regular person like you say juan jose coronado avila would be in jail for life. if i remember correctly the news never mentioned anything regarding him being a drug dealer and agreeing on a plea deal because of it, i understand how you feel since your son is dead and may he RIP but your not saying the whole truth. And what does him and his family being wetbacks have to do with anything so if he wasn't you'll be ok with the shooting?
i'm a lawyer so i know when there's a drive by killing and the killer doesn't get a life sentence it's for a reason.
is all public records and you can read it was never charge as drive by but initial charge was murder in first degree case #08CR01622 how come no charges were given for none of the weapons AR-15, semi automated guns when he was apprehend by the fugitive task force( is a felony that carried 5years sentence) is about law, it was murder and the fact the we were not given justice in a court of law but this killer was given a free lawyer, boarding and we the tax payers are supporting his descendents that is what make it not right is about loopholes in our judicial system and chances need to be make, like me there are 100's and I assure you he will come back again and harm another family, if a citizen would it be my Son Killer I am sure the DA wouldn't cut him a deal, we would it have a trial, justice is blind and if you are a real lawyer as you said, you should know it, any way my fight is not making comments here, my fight has just begun in our legislation I don't have to proof to no one anything I am disgust it, I have been betrayed, and I won't stop until I get justice
Myron

Aurora, CO

#21 Aug 28, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text> is all public records and you can read it was never charge as drive by but initial charge was murder in first degree case #08CR01622 how come no charges were given for none of the weapons AR-15, semi automated guns when he was apprehend by the fugitive task force( is a felony that carried 5years sentence) is about law, it was murder and the fact the we were not given justice in a court of law but this killer was given a free lawyer, boarding and we the tax payers are supporting his descendents that is what make it not right is about loopholes in our judicial system and chances need to be make, like me there are 100's and I assure you he will come back again and harm another family, if a citizen would it be my Son Killer I am sure the DA wouldn't cut him a deal, we would it have a trial, justice is blind and if you are a real lawyer as you said, you should know it, any way my fight is not making comments here, my fight has just begun in our legislation I don't have to proof to no one anything I am disgust it, I have been betrayed, and I won't stop until I get justice
So you call him and his family wetbacks but you can't even structure a paragraph correctly, and sound like you don't understand how to speak english very well not to mention your poor grammar. You also have very poor knowledge of how the system works, every convict get access to a free lawyer. And again he probably struck a plea deal to lessen his sentence, no matter if you're legal or illegal if you're involved in things that interest the DA you'll get offered a deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 13 hr Brian_G 12,531
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 21 hr sss 4,216
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Wed Dad 1,110
Review: Amerimax Windows (Jul '10) Wed Jon 33
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Wed Wondering 3,291
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Tue Tooth Fairy 80
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Tue Kawalski 1
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info