4 arrested after Adams Co. home invasion

4 arrested after Adams Co. home invasion

There are 48 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 14, 2010, titled 4 arrested after Adams Co. home invasion. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Four people have been arrested in connection with a home invasion Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 14, 2010
32 years each.
doug

Littleton, CO

#2 Apr 14, 2010
it is funny that the activist for legalizing marijuana in denver seem to use pot smokers are less violent then drinkers, but in just the process of legalizing for medical purposes I think I have heard 2 murders and at least 4 break ins like this one and the pot heads dont even mind have it around children around there drugs. So how safe is marijuana, if it is not adicting how come so many dispenseries get robbed hmmmm
about Ryan Meyer

Anaheim, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2010
It is about time you caught Ryan since this has been going on much too long
hello

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
about Ryan Meyer wrote:
It is about time you caught Ryan since this has been going on much too long
How nice of you to go against your grandson!!!!!!!!!!
colorado

Littleton, CO

#5 Apr 15, 2010
Its funny how Ryans grandma asks him for money but than gets on here and talk shit about him...dont forget thats still your blood you should never wish harm.. What a great family member you are..(you know who you are)
seriously

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 15, 2010
Really are we going to play out a family feud on here. Ryan your an idiot, go find real work. oh wait, you'll be in prison..hopefully.
Debi

Pueblo, CO

#7 Apr 15, 2010
doug wrote:
it is funny that the activist for legalizing marijuana in denver seem to use pot smokers are less violent then drinkers, but in just the process of legalizing for medical purposes I think I have heard 2 murders and at least 4 break ins like this one and the pot heads dont even mind have it around children around there drugs. So how safe is marijuana, if it is not adicting how come so many dispenseries get robbed hmmmm
like they say, when a home invasion happens, most of the time it's because the person has some kind of illegal drugs. and they rob these place because they can make lots of money...yea, marijuana is addicting, but i'm not against making it legal for someone who is in dire pain. like someone who is living with cancer...
da_smelly_one

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2010
We all live with cancer, his name is OBAMA
darla

Pueblo, CO

#9 Apr 15, 2010
da_smelly_one wrote:
We all live with cancer, his name is OBAMA
hey da smelly one, maybe your cancer....you need weed...go smoke one and get it out of your system, because you making any kind of comment is just a waste of my time reading it. be gone pheasant...you smell....
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

#10 Apr 15, 2010
da_smelly_one wrote:
We all live with cancer, his name is OBAMA
You have that right again! He will not only is a cancer on the presidency he will also have it smoking his 3 packs of coffin nails a day. I wonder if he'll go on ObamaCare?
Nah! Only the Mercedes Benz of health care for that big lying tumor!
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

#11 Apr 15, 2010
doug wrote:
it is funny that the activist for legalizing marijuana in denver seem to use pot smokers are less violent then drinkers, but in just the process of legalizing for medical purposes I think I have heard 2 murders and at least 4 break ins like this one and the pot heads dont even mind have it around children around there drugs. So how safe is marijuana, if it is not adicting how come so many dispenseries get robbed hmmmm
Legal or illegal Pot= Crime and stupidity.
The news proves that all the time.
It's just the nature of drugs like whacky tabbacy!
Honey Butter

Morrison, CO

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Sometimes it pays off to have such nosy neighbors
Pendijo

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 15, 2010
This sort of thing never happens in Cubami!
LMFAO

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 15, 2010
Thank the lord that grimy no good guy finally got caught, i hope u spend the rest of your life in jail Ryan Meyers!!!!!!!!!
uhurtmyhead

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 15, 2010
darla wrote:
<quoted text>
hey da smelly one, maybe your cancer....you need weed...go smoke one and get it out of your system, because you making any kind of comment is just a waste of my time reading it. be gone pheasant...you smell....
And that's why they call it "Dope".
EME

Denver, CO

#16 Apr 15, 2010
Amatuers.
The Knight Owl

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 15, 2010
These clowns tried doing a home invasion on me last May. They dress
up as police officers and expect you to submit to their commands.
Funny thing is I'm a CCW holder and I had my pistol on me that night,
I shot there accomplice in the throat with a Speer gold dot and they took off
running like the cowards they are. They didn't shot back or try to overpower
me. As the old saying goes when the other guy has a gun then you
see who the real MAN is... Payback is a B----!!!
Angel Wings

Tulsa, OK

#18 Apr 15, 2010
The Knight Owl wrote:
These clowns tried doing a home invasion on me last May. They dress
up as police officers and expect you to submit to their commands.
Funny thing is I'm a CCW holder and I had my pistol on me that night,
I shot there accomplice in the throat with a Speer gold dot and they took off
running like the cowards they are. They didn't shot back or try to overpower
me. As the old saying goes when the other guy has a gun then you
see who the real MAN is... Payback is a B----!!!
What caliber was the rounds you used? It should have stopped him in his tracks being shot in the throat?
I have some Black Talons in 40SW and 45ACP you may need to borrow in the future!
to the knight owl

Littleton, CO

#19 Apr 15, 2010
nice to know you are still around!!!!
denver

Littleton, CO

#20 Apr 15, 2010
All you idiots are one here actually thinking they went in there to steal some weed it has nothing to do with them wanting to smoke...Why no comments on the 2 kilos of cocaine or heroin? What about the parents that didnt care enough about their children to have all these drugs in their home? Regaurdless everyone involved was wrong for what they did and they will pay for it now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min tbird19482 44,066
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 50 min tbird19482 26,790
Tracy Pickerell calls for assassination 12 hr Know what they are 1
Why is story of NY lawyer who assaulted a woman... 16 hr Respect71 33
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... 17 hr Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Mexicans (Mar '14) 18 hr Assquatch 115
Colorado Adoptees can get their Original birth ... 20 hr joanNYadoptees 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages